Shenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company Limited
Room 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109
- Identify the le and right earbuds.
- Rotate the earbuds to make sure the ear hooks lock over your ears firmly.
- Make sure the ear tips seal your ear cancals.
- Take both earbuds out from the charging case, the le and right earbuds will pair to each other at rst with a prompt suggests successfully. Aer this, the le indicator will turn white, and right indicator ashes in red and white alternately with a voice prompt “Pairing” indicating the earbuds enter pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth on your device and choose “SOUNDPEATS TrueWings” to connect. The right indicator will stop ashing with a voice prompt “Connected”.
- SOUNDPEATS TrueWings earbuds can remember previously paired device. To reconnect to one device, you only need to activate the Bluetooth in the device and take out both earbuds, the earbuds will automatically connect to each other, and then pair to the device. If they don’t re-pair automatically, please choose the pairing name to connect again.
- If the earbud doesn’t pair to each other within 5s, it would enter pairing mode and search for Bluetooth device. Both earbuds support working alone.
- If you want to change the pairing device in connected status, please have the earbuds enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the right earbud for 6s with earbuds off.
Transparency mode lets outside sound in and allows things to sound and feel natural when you are talking to people nearby. Double tap the le MFB to activate and deactivate transparency mode. The mode is not applicable during calls.
(Try the following steps if you fail building connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and device.)
- Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Manually power o both earbuds, then press and hold both MFBs for 10 seconds until both indicators ash in white twice
SOUNDPEATS TrueWings earbuds come with a charging case for easy carrying and charging. It can recharge both earbuds for around 4 times.
Charge the earbuds
- Place back the earbuds in the right charging slot and make sure the contactors connect.
- Charging starts with red indicators turning on.
- After fully charged, white indicators stay on for a minute before going out.
Charge the case
When the charging case is with low power le, the last white indicator on the case would ash, please recharge the charging case.
- Please charge the earbuds and case at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time.
- To ensure charging safety, please do not use any USB charging adapter with current over 5V 1A. Please do not use quick charger to charge the earbuds and charging case.
We warrant this product to be free from manufacturing defect for 12 MONTHS.
Please scan the QR code to view the detailed PDF format manual.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B English digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit dierent from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!