SoundPEATS Truengine 3 SE Wireless Earbuds
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Adjust the earbuds to find best angle with maximum comfort.
- Make sure the ear tips seal your ear cancals.
- Take both earbuds out from the charging case, the left and right earbuds will pair to each other at first with a prompt suggests successfully. After this, the left LED will turn white, and right LED flashes in red and white alternately with a voice prompt “Pairing” indicating the earbuds enter pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth in your device and choose “SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE” to connect. The right LED will stop flashing with a voice prompt “Connected”. Then another pairing request with “SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE L” would pop up, click it to connect also.
- SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE earbuds can remember previously paired device. To reconnect to one device, you only need to activate the Bluetooth in the device and take out both earbuds, the earbuds will automatically connect to each other, and then pair to the device. If they don’t re-pair automatically, please choose the pairing name to connect again.
- Truengine 3 SE supports working with either one earbud alone after successfully connected.
- When “SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE L” pops up requesting pairing, please choose “Pair”, or the mono mode can not work normally.
- If your phone is with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chip or higher standard chip come from Qualcomm, the Truengine 3 SE earbuds will connect to it automatically with 2 pairing names without second manual pairing.
- To change the pairing device in connected status, please have the earbuds enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the MFB for 6s.
(Try the following steps if you fail building connection between two earbuds, or between earbuds and device.)
- Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Place back the earbuds into the charging case and make sure the LEDs light up. Press and hold both MFBs for 10s until white LEDs flash twice.
SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE earbuds come with a charging case for easy carrying and charging. It can recharge both earbuds for around 3.5 times.
Charge the earbuds
- Place back the earbuds in the right charging slots and make sure the contactors connect.
- Charge starts with red LEDs turning on.
- Charge ends with red LEDs going out.
Charge the case
When the charging case is with low power left, the last white LED on the case would flash, please recharge the charging case.
- Please charge the earbuds and case at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time.
- To ensure charging safety, please do not use any Type-C charging adapter with current over 5V 1A. Please do not use quick charger to charge the earbuds and charging case.
We warrant this product to be free from manufacturing defect for 12 MONTHS.
Please scan the QR code or search the link below for detailed PDF manual.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!