Wearing the Earphones
- Identify the left and right earbuds.
- Rotate the earbuds, and adjust to and the best angle.
Pairing and Re-Pairing
- Pick up the left and right earbuds at the same time from the charging case when the charging case is powered, both earbuds will enter TWS Pairing mode automatically. You will hear a voice prompt when the left and right earbuds connect to each other successfully. Then the white indicator of left earbud will light on, and the right indicator starts alternately flashes in red and white with a voice prompt “pairing” indicating pairing mode.
- “SOUNDPEATS Truebuds” will show up on the Bluetooth list, click it to connect. You will hear a voice prompt “connected” from right earbud when the earbuds connect with your device successfully.
- SOUNDPEATS Truebuds Bluetooth earbuds can remember previously paired devices. When you make the second connection, simply activate the Bluetooth in your device, take out the both earbuds from the charging case. They will connect to each other, and reconnect to your device automatically. If the earbud doesn’t automatically connect to your device, please activate the Bluetooth in your device and hit “SOUNDPEATS Truebuds” on the Bluetooth list.
- If the left and right earphones didn’t pair with each other within 5 seconds When taking out a single earbud, the earbud will enter the pairing mode and can be used individually.
- If you want to change the pairing device in the connected state, please turn off both earbuds, then press and hold the multifunction button of the right earbud for 6s to have it enter pairing mode directly and pair to a new device.
(Try the following steps if you fail building connection between two earbuds, or between earphones and device)
- Clear pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Place back both earbuds into the charging case and ensure they’re in charging status. Then long press the multifunction button of both earbuds for 10s until the LED light of both earbuds flash white twice.
SOUNDPEATS Truebuds Bluetooth earphones are equipped with a lightweight charging case which is not only a charging dock to charge the earphones, but also a carrying case. With a built-in rechargeable battery, the charging case can provide up to 20 times full charge for the earphones (both left and right).
Charging the headset
The earphones are partially charged at the factory. Please make sure they are fully charged before first use.
- Put the earphones into corresponding charging docks, make sure the charging contactors are match.
- The LED indicator will turn red when it starts charging.
- The red LED indicator will turn o when the earphones are fully charged.
Charge the case
When charging case battery is low, the last indicator of the charging case will flash white. Please charge the case soon.
- Connect the charging port with Type-C charging adapter. (Please make sure the current is not greater than 1A)
- Please charge the case at least once every 3 months when not in use for a long time.
Charging other devices
When your phone and other devices have low power, connect the charging case through the phone charging cable to emergency charge your phone and other devices. (Charging case stable output 5V / 1A).
We warrant this device 12 MONTHS from date of the original purchase for manufacturer defects.
If the device fails due to a manufacturing defect, please contact seller directly to initiate return and warranty process.
Please scan the QR code to check the detailed PDF manual.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential
installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which
can be determined by turning the equipment o and on, the user is encouraged to
try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Shenzhen SoundSOUL Information Technology Company Limited
Address: Room 1308-1309, Building B, Huihai Square, Chuangye Road,
Longhua District, Shenzhen, China. 518109
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!