Soundcore Life Q30
- Fully dry off the USB port before charging.
- Use the provided of certified USB- C charging cable and charger to prevent any damage.
- Do not power on your headphone while charging.
|Flashing red once every 60 seconds||Low battery|
|Steady red||Being charged|
|Light off||Fully charged|
Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off.
1. When powered off, press and hold the power button for 5 seconds until the LED
2. Select “Soundcore Life Q30” on your device’s Bluetooth list to connect.
|Flashing blue||Bluetooth pairing|
|Steady blue||Bluetooth connected|
Pairing with another device
When successfully connected with the first device, press twice the power button to pair up with another device.
- Your Soundcore headphone can only play music on one mobile device at a time.
- Each time you power on your Soundcore headphone, it will automatically connect to your last successfully connected device if available within the
|Next track||Press and hold for 1 second|
|Previous track||Press and hold for 1 second|
|Answer/End a call||Press|
|Put the current call on hold and answer a new incoming call|
|Reject a call|
|Switch between held call and active call||Press and hold for 1 second|
|Activate Siri or other voice assistant software||Press and hold for 1 second|
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that enables short-range wireless communication between various NFC compatible devices, such as mobile phones and IC tags. If your Bluetooth device supports NFC, you can connect it with your headphone easily.
1. Enable the NFC feature on your Bluetooth device (iOS devices excluded).
2. Tap the right panel of your headphones with the back of your Bluetooth device.
Noise Cancellation Mode
To reduce ambient noise, turn on the active noise cancellation mode by pressing the NC button. Press the NC Button again to turn off.
To stay aware of your surroundings by allowing ambient sounds in, touch the right panel for 1 second to activate the transparency mode.
Play audio on an external device by plugging in a 3.5mm AUX cable.
Download the Soundcore App for an enhanced experience with your headphones.
EQ settings: There are more than 20 EQ settings you can choose from in the App to optimize your experience while enjoying different music genres.
Noise cancellation: Choose an active noise cancellation mode to reduce ambient noise according to your surroundings.
- Transport: Targets low-end frequencies like engine and road noise for peaceful journeys and commutes.
- Outdoor: Reduces ambient sounds in cities for fewer distractions.
- Indoor: Reduces voices and mid-frequency noise from coffee shops and another inside
Transparency: Stay aware of your surroundings by allowing ambient sounds in.
White noise soundscape: Tailor your own white noise soundscape when you need to rest.
Firmware update: You will be informed once the new version of firmware is detected when you connect the headphones with the App.
You might need to reset your headphone if you experience any connectivity problems or function issues.
Press and hold the power button and volume up button simultaneously for 5 seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue and red alternately twice.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Input||5 V 0.65 A|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Playtime (with ANC mode turned on)||40 hours|
|Playtime (with ANC mode turned on)||60 hours|
|Driver size||40 mm × 2|
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20 kHz|
|Bluetooth range||15 m / 49.5 ft|
Documents / Resources
|soundcore Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones [pdf] User Manual|
Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Life Q30