Sonic Toothbrush Model : SG-932
Identifying the Parts
A. Brush head
B. Power button
C. Battery cover
D. Protective cover
How to change the replaceable brush head
- Turn brush head counter clockwise (1)
- and pull up . (2)
- Align the new brush head (1)
- and turn it clockwise (2)
Notch on neck should align with inner notches of toothbrush head to lock in place.
Replacing the Battery
Turn battery cover clockwise as directed (1) and disconnect as shown (2). Insert a new AAA battery with polarity as indicated. Replace the battery cover as shown(3) and turn it firmly counter-clockwise as directed(4).
• Toothbrush vibration rate: 22,000 brush strokes per minute.
• Replaceable brush head
• Battery: one AAA type battery
Toothbrush Safety Use and Care
- Contact your dentist before using this device if you have had oral or periodontal surgery.
- This device is designed for cleaning teeth and gums only. DO NOT use for any other purposes.
- This toothbrush can be used with any brand of toothpaste/gel.
- Wash or rinse the brush head before your initial use.
- Move the brush gently along your teeth and gum line in a slight circular motion and allow the vibration of the toothbrush to do the work. Do not press bristles hard against teeth or gums.
- After brushing with toothpaste, thoroughly rinse brush head and handle and then dry. This helps prevent toothpaste residue buildup which can cause the unit to not function effectively.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or on small children.
NOTE: Upon first use, you may experience slight bleeding. This should stop after a few days. If it continues after the first week, or if excessive bleeding occurs, stop using and contact your dentist
Caution / Helpful Information
*This device has no user serviceable parts. Any modifications will void the warranty.
*Avoid placing or storing the unit in high heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not place or store device where it can fall or be pulled into a sink or tub.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid. Device is WATER RESISTANT, not water proof.
- Never replace the battery with wet hands. It will cause the battery to malfunction.
- Never operate this device if it has a damaged or cracked housing or if it is not working properly.
- If the power (battery) is low, the vibration frequency of the device will be reduced or stopped. This is not a malfunction, change the battery.
*Thoroughly clean and dry the toothbrush and cover and remove the battery before storing for an extended period of time.
Dispose of the battery in compliance with your national or local regulations for environmental protection and recycling of raw materials.
This device has been tested and complies with the requirements for Federal Communications Commission, Part 18 for Radlo/TV/ Communication [19/T/C] interference. Although tested, it may affect RfT/C. If it does interfere, separate R/T/C from the device.
CAUTION: Conduct only user maintenance found in these instructions. Other maintenance or servicing can cause harmful interference and can void the required FCC compliance.
This device (excluding battery) is guaranteed for ONE year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defect under normal use as outlined in these instructions. Following the instructions closely will ensure years of dependable operation.
If the device does not function properly, please contact Our rep will provide further instruction on how to correct the trouble or will ask you to return it for repair or warranty replacement. A copy of the receipt showing date of purchase is required for warranty replacement, no exceptions.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!