Model : 421F
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS DEVICE TO ENSURE SAFETY AND EFFECTIVENESS
IDENTIFYING THE PARTS
- Protective Cover for brush head
- Brush Head
- Power Button — Power ON/OFF
- AAA Battery
- Battery Cover/Handle
REMOVE PROTECTIVE COVER FROM BATTERY !
- Insert 1 AAA battery hold Handle with the ON/OFF button facing you. Gently twist the Battery Cover/Handle clockwise to unlock. Gently remove the Battery Cover/Handle from the Handle. Insert battery being careful to match the polarity ) as indicated.
- Gently replace Battery Cover/Handle onto the Handle over the battery, tuming counter clockwise until locked into place.
- Insert a brush head onto the Handle; Hold Handle with ON/OFF button facing you. Hold Brush Head with bristles facing right gently lowering the Brush Head onto the shaft of the Handle. When it wont go any lower, slowly begin taming the Brush Head clockwise so bristles are facing you. As you turn it, the Brush Head will easily lock down into place.
- Wash or rinse the brush head before your initial use.
- After brushing with toothpaste, thoroughly rinse the brush head and handle to prevent toothpaste residue buildup. This can cause the unit to not function effectively.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by. on, or near small children or invalids.
- Never operate this product if, it has a damaged or cracked housing; if it is not working properly.
- Never use while feeling drowsy.
- Do not place or store product where it can fall or be pulled into a sink or tub.
- Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid. Device is water resistant, not water proof.
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
USING YOUR TOOTHBRUSH
- Apply toothpaste onto the Brush Head and put into your mouth prior to turning the unit on.
- Move the Brush Head gently along your teeth and gum line region and allow the Brush Head to stay on the surface of each tooth for a few seconds with a slight circular motion for the best cleaning and gum massaging effect.
- Don’t forget to reach all areas of your teeth including the inner and chewing surfaces and behind the back teeth. A No minute brushing cycle is normally optimum for clean teeth health.
- After use, turn off your Sonic Toothbrush and thoroughly rinse brush head and handle under running water. Wipe the Handle dry and replace the Protective Cover.
NOTE: When you first use your Sonic Toothbrush you may experience slight bleeding. This should stop after a few days when your gums get used to the toothbrush. If excessive bleeding occurs or if bleeding continues after the first week of use, contact your dentist or hygienist.
Battery : 1 AAA Alkaline, 1.5VDC (Included)
Battery Duration : Approx. 80 cycles (2 min. per cycle)
Settings : ON/OFF
CONTENTS OF PACKAGE
- Instruction Manual
- Protective Cover
- Brush Heads (2)
- AAA Battery (1)
Cleaning And Maintenance
- Cleaning: After each use follow cleaning instructions as described in “USING YOUR TOOTHBRUSH” /M. We recommend soaking the brush head in a denture cleaner (commercially available) every 2 to 4 weeks to keep it hygienically clean.
- Protective Cover: Periodically clean the interior of the Protective Cover that covers the brush head to help in the prevention of mold, mildew or germ buildup. This can be done with a bottle bush and dish detergent, then rinse with warm to hot water. Wipe dry with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- When the Toothbrush will not be used for an extended period of time, remove battery and store in a safe dry place.
- This product has no user serviceable parts.
Please note the following Instructions for your continued safety:
- Contact your dentist before using the Sonic Toothbrush if you have had oral or periodontal surgery.
- This product is designed for cleaning teeth and gums only. DO NOT use for any other purposes.
- The Sonic Toothbrush can be used with any leading brand of toothpaste.
Dispose of the battery in compliance with your national or local regulations for environmental protection and recycling of raw materials.
This device has been tested and complies with the requirements for Federal Communications Commission, Part 18 for Radio/TV/Communication interference. Although tested, it may affect RadionV/Communication. If it is found to interfere, separate the RadionV/Communloalion from the device.
Conduct only user maintenance found in this manual. Other maintenance and servicing can cause harmful interference and can void the required FCC compliance.
This device is guaranteed for ONE year from the date of purchase against manufacturers defect under normal use as outlined in these instruction. Following the instructions closely will ensure years of dependable operation.
Questions about your Manual ? Post in the comments!