SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS TH 3000 Series Remote-controlled network outlet Instruction Manual
- Power connection plug
- Power connection socket
- Push-button with indicator light
- Remote control
Before using the product for the first time, please read the instructions for use below and retain them for later reference. The original instructions were written in Hungarian language. This appliance may only be used by persons with impaired physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lacking in experience or knowledge, as well as children from the age of 8, if they are under supervision or have been given instruction conceming use of the appliance and they have understood the hazards associated with use. Children should not be allowed to play with the unit. Children may only dean or perform user maintenance on the appliance under supervision.
- The device is only voltage free if the plug is pulled out of the power source.
- The socket can be defective when operating a high-current consumer (e.g. electric motor)! It is not recommended to use it for inductive consumers.
- Range can be affected by the local characteristics (number of walls between the remote control and receiver, their material, large-surface metal, metal door frames, radiators …) and the condition of the battery. If necessary, try testing multiple placement and do not place it near metallic objects.
- In case of decreasing or fading of the remote control’s indicator, replace the battery!
- Ensure that no objects or liquids are allowed inside through the openings!
- Be careful not to drop the appliance. It is forbidden to continue using it in case of injury!
- Never try to disassemble the equipment, leave it to a specialist!
- Do not operate unattended near children!
- Use only under dry conditions!
- Protect it from dust, humidity, sunshine and direct heat!
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth, do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
- The battery should be replaced by adults only.. Insert the batteries observing the polarity.
- Do not use different kinds of batteries and/or used and new batteries together.
- After replacing the batteries fasten the battery compartment’s lid.
- Remove the battery if you are not planning to use the product for an extended period of time.
- If there is any liquid flown out from the battery, wear protective gloves and clean the battery compartment with a dry cloth.
- Immediately remove the depleted battery.
- Warning! Risk of explosion in case of incorrect battery replacement! It can be replaced only with the same or a replacement type.
- Do not expose the batteries to direct heat radiation and sunshine. It is -orbidden to open them up, to throw them into fire or to short-circuit them.
- Non-rechargeable batteries must not be charged. Risk of explosion!
- Do not insert an accumulator instead of the battery, because it provides significantly lower voltage and efficiency.
- Do not weld or solder directly to the battery.
- Store unused batteries in their original packaging, away from metal objects.
- Do not mix batteries which have already peen unpacked The appliance should be located so as to allow easy access and removal of the power plug.
The remote-controllable power socket is suitable for operating comfortably most of the household appliances (TV, radio, lamp, fan…). The system is expandable, more remote controls and sockets can be operated in one scope, without disturbing each other.
Connect the remote-controllable socket (TH 3000) into a standard, 230 V—/50 Hz, grounded, indoor socket. By pressing the button at the bottom, you can switch on or off the socket. The switched-on condition is indicated by the red indicator light.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE REMOTE CONTROL
Hold pressed the push-button of the socker for 4 seconds, then release it. The red light starts flashing. Push the remote control’s appropriate (A, B, C) ON button. The socket switches on, the red light is lighting continuously. Programming was successful.
You can program a conaete socket for more (A, B, C) groups, and naturally to each group you can program any number of sockets.
The remote control can switch orVoff the sockets are programmed to the 3 groups (A, B, C), even more with one button.
- E.g. if to the “K group of the remote control we program 3 sockets, then by pressing the “A” group’s ON button, all the 3 sockets switch on, get powered, with the OFF button they switch off.
- If e.g. to group ,,B” we program further 2 sockets, then they can be switched on/off with the “B” group’s ON and OFF button.
If a programmed socket is wanted to be removed, then keep pressed its push-button for more, then 6 seconds. The red light starts flashing, then the light goes out when the button releases. The remote-controllable socket is in tie basic state, programmable again.
The child protector latch which is located in the connection socket prevents the parts under voltage from reach in case if there is no consumptive connected to the socket.
SMART SOCKETS (NVS 2 RF) INSTRUCTIONS (OPTION)
For this setting, you have to provide an NVS 2 RF item number smart socket, then install it on within a local (e.g. home) 2,4 GHz Wifi network. In case of proper data connection, you can connect, remote this smart socket from anywhere in the world.
With the smart socket, you can remote TH 3000 item number 433,92 MHz sockets.
In the smart sockets’ (NVS 2 RF) application („Smart Wi-Fi”), in the RF Device menu you can add TH 3000 sockets, that you can switch on/off optionally from far from the application with your mobile phone. The programming process is readable in the NVS 2 RF’s instruction manual in details.
THE REMOTE CONTROL IS NOT A TOY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
THIS REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDES A BUTTON BATTERY. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SWALLOW THE BATTERY, RISK OF CHEMICAL BURN. IN CASE OF INGESTION, IT MAY CAUSE STRONG INTERNAL BURN WITHIN 2 HOURS AND MAY LEAD TO DEATH. KEEP THE NEW AND USED BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF THE COVER OF THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT CANNOT GET CLOSED SECURELY, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE PRODUCT AND KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN. IF YOU THINK THAT A BATTERY HAS BEEN SWALLOWED OR GOT INTO ANY BODY PARTS, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
Caution: Risk of electric shock! Do not attempt to disassemble of modify the unit or its accessories. In case any part is damaged, immediately power off the unit and seek the assistance of a specialist.
Waste equipment must be collected and disposed separately from household waste because it may contain components hazardous to the environment or health. Used or waste equipment may be dropped off free of charge at the point of sale, or at any distributor which sells equipment of identical nature and function. Dispose of the product at a facility specializing in the collection of electronic waste. By doing so, you will protect the environment as well as the health of others and yourself. If you have any questions, contact the local waste management organization. Vie shall undertake the tasks pertinent to the manufacturer as prescribed in the relevant regulations and shall bear any associated costs arising.
DISPOSING OF ALKALINE AND RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
Batteries, whether alkaline or rechargeable, must not be handled together with regular household waste. It is the legal obligation of the product’s user to dispose of batteries at a nearby collection center or at a retail shop. This ensures that the batteries are ultimately neutralized in an environment-friendly way.
EU Declaration of Conformity
This device meets the essential requirements of the 2014/53 / EU Directive (RED). EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following address: email@example.com The device is suitable for use in the Member States of the European Union.
- Range in open terrain: 40 m
- Operational frequency: 433,92 MHz
- Power supply of the remote control: 1 x CR2032 (3 V) battery, included
- Power supply of the socket: 230 V—/ 50 Hz
Producer: Somogyi Elektronic Kft. H — 9027
Gy6r, Gesztenyefa (it 3.
Distributor: Somogyi Elektronic Slovensko s. r. o.
UI. gen. Klapku 77, 945 01 Komarno, SK, Tel.: +421/0/35 7902400
Distribuitor: S.C. SOMOGYI ELEKTRONIC S.R.L.
J12/2014/13.06.2006 C.U.I.: RO 18761195 Cluj-Napoca, judetul Cluj, Romania, Str. Prof. Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu, nr. 2, Cod postal: 400337
Tel.: +40 264 406 488, Fax: +40 264 406 489
Producator Somogyi Elektronic Kft
Uvoznik za SRB: ELEMENTA d.o.o.
Jovana MikiCa 56, 24000 Subotica, Srbija
Tel:+381(0)24 686 270
Zemlja uvoza: Madarska
Zemlja porekla: Kina
Proizvoda6: Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
Uvoznik za HR: ZED d.o.o.
lndustrijska c. 5, 10360 Sesvete, Hrvatska
Tel: +385 1 2006 148
Uvoznik za BiH: DIGITALIS d.o.o.
M.Spahe 2N30, 72290 Novi Travnik, BiH
Tel: +387 61 095 095
Proizvodao: Somogyi Elektronic Kft, Gesztenyefa ut 3, 9027 Gyor, Madarska
Documents / Resources
|SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS TH 3000 Series Remote-controlled network outlet [pdf] Instruction Manual|
TH 3000 Series Remote-controlled network outlet, TH 3000 Series, Remote-controlled network outlet, network outlet, outlet