SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS SAU 24MU Incarcator Auto USB MicroUSB
- Input voltage 12 – 24 V
- Output power, USB 5 V / 2,4 A max.
- Output power, microUSB 5 V / 2,1 A max.
- Output power, total 5 V / 2,4 A max.
- T operation 0oC … +35oC
CAR CHARGER 2IN1
- Before use of the product, please read this instructions manual and keep it for future reference. The original document was prepared in the Hungarian language. This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years or above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, provided that they are supervised or have been given instructions concerning the use of the appliance and understand the hazards involved. Children may not play with the appliance. Children may perform the cleaning or user maintenance of the appliance subject to supervision. After removal of the packaging, inspect the product for possible damage during shipment. Keep the packaging away from children if it contains plastic bags or other potentially hazardous items.
- Please read this manual carefully before use of the product and keep it in a safe place for future reference.
- Check the instructions of the manufacturer in the user manual of the device you wish to charge. Do not use it for devices the manufacturer of which requires other charging methods to be used.
- Do not leave any devices connected to the charger when starting or stopping the engine.
- After connecting the charger, it is forbidden to rotate the cigarette lighter plug. If necessary, pull it out, orient it as required, then place it back in the socket.
- Do not operate it unattended, for example in a parked vehicle. Remove it from the vehicle after you are finished using it.
- If you experience anything unexpected (e.g., strange smell, overheating, damage to the device, etc.), immediately disconnect it from the power supply.
- The USB charger is able to supply a maximum total charging current of 2.4 A. Any loads higher than this may result in a fault.
- When charging two devices at the same time, the maximum load capacity is divided between the two.
- The available length of the spiral cord depends on the specific circumstances. It is not recommended to extend it so much that it becomes too tight. Its nominal length is approximately 1 metre.
- Place it so that it is not exposed to direct sunlight or heat from the heating system.
- It is forbidden to cover it, place it into a small, enclosed space or prevent ventilation in any other way.
- Lead the cord in a way that does not expose it to damage or allow it to cause an accident.
- Keep the cord away from other cables and objects.
- When not in use, remove it from the socket of the vehicle.
- If the LED does not light up, check the fuses of the vehicle and whether the charger is operational.
- Protect the device from dust, humidity, liquids, high temperatures, moisture, frost and shocks, as well as from direct heat and sunlight.
- Only for use under dry, indoor conditions.
- If the charger is not operated or handled in accordance with the instructions, this will void the warranty.
- This product is for private use, it is not intended for industrial applications.
- After the useful life of the product, it is to be considered as hazardous waste. Dispose of the product according to local legislation.
- Due to continuous development, the technical specifications and design of this product may change without prior notice. The most recent instructions manual is available for download from the website.
- However we regret such inconvenience, we do not take any responsibility for possible printing errors.
Waste equipment must be collected and disposed separately from household waste because it may contain components hazardous to the environment or health. Used or waste equipment may be dropped off free of charge at the point of sale, or at any distributor which sells equipment of identical nature and function. Dispose of product at a facility specializing in the collection of electronic waste. By doing so, you will protect the environment as well as the health of others and yourself. If you have any questions, contact the local waste management organization. We shall undertake the tasks pertinent to the manufacturer as prescribed in the relevant regulations and shall bear any associated costs arising.
- for charging two devices simultaneously
- USB socket + microUSB plug on a spiral cord
- LED indicating operation
- 5V/2.4A total capacity
- can be used in vehicles with a 12-24V output
The charger has to be connected to the 12 V or 24 V cigarette lighter socket of the vehicle. Before plugging it in, orient it so that you can comfortably access the USB socket on top of it afterwards. After plugging it in, do not try to rotate the plug in the socket. If necessary, pull it out, rotate it until it is oriented as required, then connect it to the socket once again. The plug fits tightly in the socket, push it until it will not go any further. If the LED does not light up, carefully push it further.
DUAL USB CHARGER
The USB socket allows for high-current fast charging. At the same time, you may also connect the plug located at the end of the cord to a second device. In this case, the available current will be divided between the two devices.
Make sure that no foreign objects are inserted through the openings! Use a soft, dry cleaning cloth. Do not use detergents for cleaning. Do not allow liquids to spill on or enter the device. It does not require any special maintenance; if you experience a fault, please turn it off and contact an expert.
Documents / Resources
|SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS SAU 24MU Incarcator Auto USB MicroUSB [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SAU 24MU Incarcator Auto USB MicroUSB, SAU 24MU, Incarcator Auto USB MicroUSB, Auto USB MicroUSB, USB MicroUSB, MicroUSB
- Elementa d.o.o.
- Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
- Somogyi Elektronic S.R.L.
- Somogyi Elektronic Slovensko s.r.o..