SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS HUF 23090 Stand LED Floodlight
|STRUCTURE (Figure 1.)|
TRIPOD-MOUNTED LED FLOODLIGHT
Before using the product for the first time, please read the instructions for use below and retain them. The original instructions were written in Hungarian language.
This appliance may only be used by persons with impaired physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lacking in experience or knowledge, as well as children from the age of 8, if they are under supervision or have been given instruction concerning use of the appliance and they have understood the hazards associated with use. Children should not be allowed to play with the unit. Children may only clean or perform user maintenance on the appliance under supervision.
This weatherproof LED floodlight is especially suited for the illumination of buildings and courtyards.
With the support stand, it can be used securely in situations where no other means of securing are possible.
SETTING UP THE FLOODLIGHT
- Open the 3 legs of the tripod as wide as possible, then secure with the hand screw.
- Adjust the telescopic tripod to the desired height.
- Mount the crossbar on top of the tripod.
- Screw the floodlights onto the two ends of the crossbar.
- When storing, wrap the wire around the wire holders.
- You can use the tripod floodlight assembled in the previous section both indoors and outdoors. For placement, choose a location that matches IP44 protection for the floodlight.
- Make sure that opened legs are placed on a stable, level surface to prevent the tripod from tipping over.
- Connect the assembled tripod-mounted floodlight to a minimum IPX4 rated mains socket.
To ensure the optimal operation of the luminaire, you need to clean it on a monthly basis at least, or when it becomes dirty.
- Before cleaning, disconnect the luminaire from power supply.
- Let the luminaire cool down (min. 30 minutes).
- Clean the outside of the luminaire with a slightly damp cloth. Do not use aggressive cleaning agents! Do not let water leak inside the luminaire or spill on electrical components.
If the protective screen is cracked or broken, do not use the product any more. The protective screen is not replaceable, so if it is damaged, the product must be destroyed!
|Fault symptom||Possible solution to the fault|
|The lamp does not illuminate.||Check the supply voltage.|
- Make sure that the product was not damaged during shipping.
- Always disconnect the power supply before commissioning, repair or cleaning!
- The product must be installed and repaired by qualified personnel only, in compliance with the applicable safety regulations.
- Do not cover the floodlight.
- Always use the lamp with its protective shield!
- The protective screen is not replaceable, so if it is damaged, the product must be destroyed!
- The light source in the luminaire is non-replaceable. At the end of the service life of the light source, the entire luminaire must be disposed.
Do not stare into the light of the LED!
The lamp shade can not be replaced, so in case of its damage the entire product must be discarded.
Please maintain the required distance from the illuminated surface (and should be 0,5 m)!
Risk of electric shock! Do not attempt to disassemble of modify the unit or its accessories. In case any part is damaged, immediately power off the unit and seek the assistance of a specialist.
In the event that the power cable should become damaged, it should only be replaced by the manufacturer, its service facility or similarly qualified personnel.
Waste equipment must be collected and disposed separately from household waste because it may contain components hazardous to the environment or health. Used or waste equipment may be dropped off free of charge at the point of sale, or at any distributor which sells equipment of identical nature and function. Dispose of product at a facility specializing in the collection of electronic waste. By doing so, you will protect the environment as well as the health of others and yourself. If you have any questions, contact the local waste management organization. We shall undertake the tasks pertinent to the manufacturer as prescribed in the relevant regulations and shall bear any associated costs arising.
- This product contains a light source with energy efficiency class F.
- power supply: 220-240 ~50/60Hz
- Meaning of class IP44: Protected from the entry of solid objects larger that 1 mm. Protected from splashing water (from all directions).
- operating temperature: -20 – +40 °C
- brightness: 2 x 2400 lm
- power: 2 x 30 W
- color temperature: 4000 K
- overall dimensions: 0.7 x 0.8 x (0.8 – 1.7) m
- weight: 3 kg
- length of connection cable: 2.1 m
Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
H – 9027 • Győr, Gesztenyefa út 3. • www.somogyi.hu
Distribútor: Somogyi Elektronic Slovensko s. r. o.
Ul. gen. Klapku 77, 945 01 Komárno, SK,
Tel.: +421/0/35 7902400 • www.somogyi.sk
Distribuitor: S.C. SOMOGYI ELEKTRONIC S.R.L.
J12/2014/13.06.2006 C.U.I.: RO 18761195
Cluj-Napoca, judeţul Cluj, România, Str. Prof. Dr. Gheorghe Marinescu, nr. 2, Cod poştal: 400337
Tel.: +40 264 406 488, Fax: +40 264 406 489 • www.somogyi.ro
Producător: Somogyi Elektronic Kft
Uvoznik za SRB: ELEMENTA d.o.o.
Jovana Mikića 56, 24000 Subotica, Srbija • Tel:+381(0)24 686 270 • www.elementa.rs Zemlja uvoza: Mađarska • Zemlja porekla: Kina • Proizvođač: Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
Uvoznik za HR: ZED d.o.o.
Industrijska c. 5, 10360 Sesvete, Hrvatska • Tel: +385 1 2006 148 • www.zed.hr
Uvoznik za BiH: DIGITALIS d.o.o.
M.Spahe 2A/30, 72290 Novi Travnik, BiH • Tel: +387 61 095 095 • www.digitalis.ba Proizvođač: Somogyi Elektronic Kft, Gesztenyefa ut 3, 9027 Gyor, Mađarska
Documents / Resources
|SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS HUF 23090 Stand LED Floodlight [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HUF 23090 Stand LED Floodlight, HUF 23090, Stand LED Floodlight, LED Floodlight, Floodlight
- Digitalis d.o.o.
- Elementa d.o.o.
- Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
- Somogyi Elektronic S.R.L.
- Somogyi Elektronic Slovensko s.r.o..
- Zed d.o.o.