SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS FKF 54203 Smart Wall Fan Heater
Safety and maintenance
|1.||cold air inlet opening|
|3.||quick heating switch / WIFI reset|
|6.||warm air outlet opening|
|7.||swinging air deflector blade|
|10.||ready status indicator|
|11.||heating stage indicator
– 1000 W
|12.||heating stage indicator
– 2000 W
|13.||continuous air deflection
|measured temperature (Room Temperature)|
|16.||set temperature (Set Temperature)|
|19.||window opening indicator|
2-hour timer indicator
|21.||the days of the week, in
|22.||ON/OFF – ON/OFF
|23.||24H – ON/OFF switch
|24.||Mode – heating stage selector|
|Swing – continuous air deflection switch|
|26.||LOCK – display ON/OFF|
|AUTO – window opening indicator switch ON/OFF|
|28||Set – set the time|
|29||+/- – selector buttons|
SMART WALL MOUNTED FAN HEATER
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND RETAIN IT FOR LATER REFERENCE!
- Before using the product for the first time, please read the instructions for use below and retain them for later reference. The original instructions were written in the Hungarian language.
- Children below the age of 3 years should be kept away from the appliance, except where they are under constant supervision. Children between the age of 3 and 8 may only switch the appliance on/off provided that it has been set up and installed in the normal operating position and they are under supervision, or have been instructed how to operate the appliance safely and understand the hazards associated with use. This appliance may only be used by persons with impaired physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lacking in experience or knowledge, as well as children from the age of 8, if they are under supervision or have been given instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety and they have understood the hazards associated with use. Children should not be allowed to play with the unit. Children may only clean or perform user maintenance on the appliance under supervision. WARNING: Parts of this appliance can become very hot and could cause burns. Extra care should be taken when children or handicapped persons are around.
- Make sure, the appliance has not damaged during transport!
- Do not use this heater if it has been dropped!
- Do not use if there are visible signs of damage to the heater!
- Mount the unit only on vertical surface!
- When locating and mounting the unit, please take into account the wall material and its bearing capacity!
- The heater should be mounted at a height of least 2 meters above the floor!
- Never locate the unit directly in corners and observe the minimum mounting distances indicated in Figure 2. Take into consideration the valid safety regulation of the county of use!
- Before powering on the appliance, confirm that the unit is mounted securely on the wall!
- The appliance should be used as intended for warming air, not for general heating purposes.
- The stream of warm air should not be directed to curtains or other flammable materials!
- Do not place it close to flammable materials! (min. 100 cm)
- Do not use in locations where flammable vapours or explosive dust may be released. Do not use near flammable materials or in potentially explosive environment!
- Operate only under constant supervision!
- It is forbidden to use it near children unattended!
- Only for indoor use, in a dry place. Protect from humidity (e.g. bathrooms, swimming pools)!
- It is prohibited to use the unit near bathtubs, basins, showers, swimming pools or saunas!
- It is prohibited to use the appliance in motor vehicles or in tight (< 5 m2) spaces such as elevators!
- When not planning to use the unit for an extended period of time, switch it off then remove the power plug from the outlet. Store the appliance in a cool, dry place!
- Before moving the heater, always unplug it from the mains!
- It is not allowed to locate the appliance directly below a wall outlet.
- If any irregular operation is detected (e.g., unusual noise or burnt odor from unit), immediately switch it off and un-plug it!
- Make sure that no foreign objects or liquid can enter the unit through the openings!
- Protect from dust, humidity, sunlight and direct heat radiation!
- Unplug the unit from the mains before cleaning!
- Never touch the appliance and the power cable with wet hands!
- Unwind the power cable totally!
- The appliance may only be connected to properly grounded 230 V~ / 50 Hz electric wall outlets!
- Do not use extension cords or power strips to connect the unit!
- Do not lead the power cable on the appliance or near the openings where air vents in and out!
- The appliance should be located so as to allow easy access and removal of the power plug!
- The battery should be replaced by adults only.
- Insert the batteries observing the polarity.
- Do not use different kinds of batteries and/or used and new batteries together.
- After replacing the batteries fasten the battery compartment’s lid.
- Remove the battery if you are not planning to use the product for an extended period of time.
- If there is any liquid flown out from the battery, wear protective gloves and clean the battery compartment with a dry cloth.
- Immediately remove the depleted battery.
- Warning! Risk of explosion in case of incorrect battery replacement! It can be replaced only with the same or a replacement type.
- Do not expose the batteries to direct heat radiation and sunshine. It is forbidden to open them up, to throw them into fire or to short-circuit them.
- Non-rechargeable batteries must not be charged. Risk of explosion!
- Do not insert an accumulator instead of the battery, because it provides significantly lower voltage and efficiency.
- Do not weld or solder directly to the battery.
- Store unused batteries in their original packaging, away from metal objects.
- Do not mix batteries which have already been unpacked. The appliance should be located so as to allow easy access and removal of the power plug.
- The unit is for household use only! No industrial use is permitted!
- Due to continuous improvements, the technical data and design may change without any prior notice.
- The actual instruction manual can be downloaded from www.somogyi.hu website.
- We don’t take the responsibility for printing errors which may occur, and apologize for them.
CAUTION: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK!
Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the unit or its accessories. In case any part is damaged, immediately power off the unit and seek the assistance of a specialist.
In the event that the power cable should become damaged, it should only be replaced by the manufacturer, its service facility or similarly qualified personnel.
DO NOT COVER!
COVERING THE UNIT CAN CAUSE OVERHEATING, FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK.
THE REMOTE CONTROL IS NOT A TOY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
THIS REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDES A BUTTON BATTERY. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SWALLOW THE BATTERY, RISK OF CHEMICAL BURN. IN CASE OF INGESTION, IT MAY CAUSE STRONG INTERNAL BURN WITHIN 2 HOURS AND MAY LEAD TO DEATH. KEEP THE NEW AND USED BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF THE COVER OF THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT CANNOT GET CLOSED SECURELY, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE PRODUCT AND KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN. IF YOU THINK THAT A BATTERY HAS BEEN SWALLOWED OR GOT INTO ANY BODY PARTS, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
Order of MOUNTING ON WALL, INSTALLING
- Before switching on for the first time, carefully remove the packaging material taking care not to damage the appliance and power cable. Do not use the product if it is damaged in any way!
- The device may only be used in dry indoor conditions!
- The free flow of warm air must be ensured for proper operation, therefore, please select the location for wall mounting according to Figure 2. Do not locate the appliance directly below a wall outlet!
- In order to insert the wall studs, drill holes with appropriate size into the wall, at least 200 cm from the floor, along a horizontal line and 325 mm from each other.
- Insert the studs into the holes then drive the enclosed screws into the studs so that the screw heads
- extend approx. 10 mm from the wall surface.
- Hang the unit’s rear panel onto the screw heads at the holes, let it down, till stop. Make sure that the heater is hanging securely on the wall!
- Connect the unit’s power cable into a standard grounded wall outlet!
In order to ensure optimum functioning, the unit may require cleaning at least once a month, depending on the manner of use and degree of contamination.
- Switch off and power off the unit by unplugging it from the electric outlet before cleaning.
- Allow the appliance to cool (for at least 30 minutes).
- Use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to clean the air inlet and outlet openings.
- Use a slightly moistened cloth to clean the unit’s exterior. Do not use any aggressive cleaners. Avoid getting water inside the unit and on the electric components!
|The unit does not heat in heating mode.||Check the section on overheating protection!|
|Check the thermostat settings!|
|Overheating protection activates frequently.||Clean the appliance!|
|The unit does not respond to the remote control’s signal.||Check the remote control’s batteries!|
Waste equipment must be collected and disposed separately from household waste because it may contain components hazardous to the environment or health. Used or waste equipment may be dropped off free of charge at the point of sale, or at any distributor which sells equipment of identical nature and function. Dispose of product at a facility specializing in the collection of electronic waste. By doing so, you will protect the environment as well as the health of others and yourself. If you have any questions, contact the local waste management organization. We shall undertake the tasks pertinent to the manufacturer as prescribed in the relevant regulations and shall bear any associated costs arising.
DISPOSING OFALKALINEAND RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
Batteries, whether alkaline or rechargeable, must not be handled together with regular household waste. It is the legal obligation of the product’s user to dispose of batteries at a nearby collection center or at a retail shop. This ensures that the batteries are ultimately neutralized in an environment-friendly way.
Simplified EU Declaration of Conformity
Somogyi Elektronic Ltd. certifies that the FKF 54203 radio equipment complies with the 2014/53 / EU directive. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following web address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents / Resources
|SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS FKF 54203 Smart Wall Fan Heater [pdf] Instruction Manual|
FKF 54203, Smart Wall Fan Heater, FKF 54203 Smart Wall Fan Heater, Wall Fan Heater, Fan Heater, Heater
- Digitalis d.o.o.
- Elementa d.o.o.
- Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
- Somogyi Elektronic S.R.L.
- Somogyi Elektronic Slovensko s.r.o..
- Zed d.o.o.