SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS 17590 Indoor Electric Trap
- UV-A tube
(800 – 1000 V) grid
- outer ABS-grid
- insect collection tray
- network connection cable
ELECTRONIC INDOOR INSECT KILLER
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USE AND RETAIN IT FOR LATER REFERENCE!
- Before using the product for the first time, please read the instructions for use below and retain them. The original instructions were written in the Hungarian language.
- This appliance may only be used by persons with impaired physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lacking in experience or knowledge, as well as children from the age of 8, if they are under supervision or have been given instruction concerning use of the appliance and they have understood the hazards associated with use. Children should not be allowed to play with the unit. Children may only clean or perform user maintenance on the appliance under supervision.
- Carefully remove all packaging materials before putting the appliance into use.
- The appliance is exclusively for use in a dry, indoor environment.
- Avoid letting water get on the high-voltage grid.
- Do not use in sheds, barns, stables or similar locations.
- Do not use in areas where inflammable steam, or explosive dusts can be discharged.
- Do not use in an inflammable or explosive atmosphere.
- Do not use in a garage.
- Do not operate the appliance near children without supervision.
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Do not cover the appliance.
- If not used for a longer period, disconnect the power supply cable from the wall socket.
- Do not touch the high-voltage grid, while the appliance is in use. Electric shock hazard!
- Do not contact metal objects to the high-voltage grid.
- Do not disassemble, modify the appliance in any way, and do not remove any of its parts .
- In case of a malfunction, immediately disconnect the power supply and contact the distributor.
- Due to continuous developments, technical specifications and design may change without prior notice.
- The most recent instructions manual is available for download from the www.somogyi.hu website.
- However we regret such inconvenience, we do not take any responsibility for possible printing errors.
Warning! High voltage present!
Do not touch the high-voltage grid!
In the event that the power cable should become damaged, it should only be replaced by the manufacturer, its service facility or similarly qualified personnel.
Caution! The UV-A tube of this appliance cannot be changed by the user. At the end of the life cycle of the tube (approx. 8000 operating hours), dispose of the appliance or have a qualified professional change the UV-A tube.
- Tube type: E27 2U-BL F18W
PUTTING INTO USE
Hang the electrical, indoor insect trap by its hanger into a high location, out of reach from children. (min. 2m)
After connecting the appliance to the power supply network, the UV-A tube lights up in purple color and the high-voltage grid is powered up.
Before cleaning, disconnect the appliance from power supply.
Using a proper brush, clean the high-voltage grid, and empty the twist-off insect collection tray. Clean the appliance on a weekly basis.
Do not wash the appliance under water or expose it to a wet environment.
Waste equipment must be collected and disposed separately from household waste because it may contain components hazardous to the environment or health. Used or waste equipment may be dropped off free of charge at the point of sale, or at any distributor which sells equipment of identical nature and function. Dispose of product at a facility specializing in the collection of electronic waste. By doing so, you will protect the environment as well as the health of others and yourself. If you have any questions, contact the local waste management organization. We shall undertake the tasks pertinent to the manufacturer as prescribed in the relevant regulations and shall bear any associated costs arising.
ELECTRONIC INDOOR INSECT KILLER
- maximum effective range: 50 m2
- purple UV-A light
- fire-resistant, impact- resistant plastic of ABS-material
- twist-off insect collection tray
The electrical, indoor insect trap uses UV-A light to attract insects, that are attracted to light, such as flies, mosquitoes, moth. The high-voltage grid eliminates insects using electrocution.
The special UV-A tube is entirely harmless to humans and pets.
The outer ABS-grid provides protection against accidentally touching the high-voltage grid.
The electrical, indoor insect trap is ideal for use within the household, or in the rooms of holiday houses, weekend houses.
- power supply: ……………………………………………………. 230V~ / 50Hz / 18 W
- IP protection: …………………………………………………….. IP20: The device is not protected against ingress of water.
- UV-A tube: ………………………………………………………… E27 2U-BL F18W, 1 x 18 W (cannot be changed by the user)
Documents / Resources
|SOMOGYI ELEKTRONICS 17590 Indoor Electric Trap [pdf] Instruction Manual|
17590 Indoor Electric Trap, 17590, Indoor Electric Trap, Electric Trap, Trap
- Digitalis d.o.o.
- Elementa d.o.o.
- Somogyi Elektronic Kft.
- Somogyi Elektronic S.R.L.
- Somogyi Elektronic Slovensko s.r.o..
- Zed d.o.o.