Solar Fence Light User Manual
Step 1: unlock and activate the solar light
Since the internal Li-ion rechargeable battery is locked from factory for safety shipment, therefore it is important to open the lampshade and then to click the “ON/OFF” button to turn on the light.
Step 2: choose a good location
The lamp is solar powered, a good location that facing south can guarantee the solar panel access to the strong sunlight directly without any shelter or glass in order to fully charge the device.
Step 3: mounting the solar lamp
Place the solar LED lamp in the location where needs light. Using a pencil or felt tip marker, mark the placement of hole of solar led lamp. Choose a drill bit appropriate and drill the point where it is marked Gently hammer the pillar-hinge into the hole and fasten the screws. Tighten the mounting screw securely.
Solar Panel: 2V, 0.26W
Li-ion Battery: 1.2V, 600mAh
Color of Lamp: White or warm white Charge Time: 6 hours
Working Time: 6-8 hours
Net weight: 134 g
Gross Weight: 190 g
Product Size: 9 x 5 x 6.5 cm (L *W*H) Package Size: 130 x 10 x 5.5 cm (L *W*H) Color: Black/ White
Warranty: One year warranty
- Remove the protective film from the solar panel before using.
- Make sure turn on power switch for the first time before using.
- Place or install the solar lamp under the sunlight without any shade.
- Solar panel can charge quicker under strong sunlight. It may cannot charge or charge slowly under weak sunlight. The charging time depends on the sunlight intensity.
- During of lighting depends on the intensity and time length for sunlight.