SOAR NFL-BTP Teammate Bluetooth Speaker
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H: 8.7 x 6.9 x 1.1 inches
- Package Weight: 0.25 Kilograms
- Model Name: Headphones
- Color: Team Color
- Suggested Users: Men’s
- Part Number: NFL-BTP
- Style: NFL SUCKERZ Teammate Bluetooth Speaker
The Bluetooth speaker from the NFL teammate is the ideal ally for music listening. Now every song will sound as amazing as your subsequent victory.
- Bose dynamic EQ provides a high-quality audio experience that is constantly balanced at any level. Technology for connectivity Wireless
- Product Note: You might not get the right sound quality or call performance if the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or if the headset is not worn properly in your ears. Replace the earbud tips with ones that fit your ears more snugly.
- Wireless convenience with straightforward connection for Bluetooth and NFC assisted by speech prompts
- Exclusive lodging suggestions keep the headphones securely in place throughout exercise
- Resistance to sweat and weather for dependability while exercising
- Battery life of up to 6 hours per charging. Before using, please refer to the user manual.
- Please take note that items with electrical plugs are made for use in the US.
- Because outlets and voltage vary from country to country, this device might need an adapter or converter to be used where you are travelling.
- Before buying, kindly verify compatibility.
- 1 Year Limited
Frequently Asked Questions
I have loved having these seven months. But I just completed a little more than two hours of running in a steady light drizzle, and they stopped functioning about the halfway mark. I believed they were dead, but I waited until they were completely dry before plugging them in to charge. I left them charging, but when I went back to check on the progress an hour or so later, all the lights were out, and I couldn’t switch it on. About 15 minutes later, I was able to turn them on, and it chatted to me as usual: “battery 40%, connected to…” I left them charging.
• 30 to 35 ft.
• The Bluetooth neckband’s range is around 30 feet (10 meters).
A Bluetooth gadget connects to your mobile phone, smartphone, or computer using radio waves rather than wires or cables. Millions of the goods we use on a daily basis employ the Bluetooth wireless short-range communications technology standard, including headsets, smartphones, laptops, and portable speakers.
• Step 1: Put your headphones in pairing mode as a first step. Put your earbuds in pairing mode
• Step 2: On your phone, go to Bluetooth Settings.
• Step 3: Look for new Bluetooth-enabled devices to scan for.
• Step 4: Choose your gadget
Yes. Without Wi-Fi, Bluetooth can be used. In actuality, Bluetooth can be set up and utilized without any kind of internet connection. The majority of Bluetooth gadgets can, however, also connect to the internet.
• Removing Noise Flair from your list of linked devices will delete or forget it.
• Your mobile phone’s Bluetooth should be turned off.
• Delete the Bluetooth interface’s device name.
• Set the gadget to charge.
• Disconnect the earbuds.
• For 10 seconds, long press the touch button.
• The three white LEDs will blink.
Pull down the phone’s top shade on an Android device, then long-press the Bluetooth icon. It will immediately take you to the Bluetooth menu, where you may enable it and then start looking for devices. To link a pair of headphones, tap their name.
Between the volume control buttons, there is a circular button. Once pressed to pause audio, twice pressed to toggle on or off. Hold the button down after turning it on to pair Bluetooth. There was a problem, I apologize.
There are several Bluetooth devices that lack an idle mode. In order to save energy, the phone disables useless features like Bluetooth. Therefore, when the battery starts to run low, it will turn itself off automatically. By default, the phone timeouts after 10 minutes and turns off Bluetooth.
The Bluetooth headset’s primary button should be pressed and held for a few seconds. Your Bluetooth headset will suddenly turn off after a brief period of an LED light blinking on and off. Consult your Bluetooth headset manual for advice unique to your device if it still won’t switch off.
Tap Connections in the Android Settings app after opening it.
The toggle switch to the “On” position.
To turn on your speakers or headphones, press and hold the power button.
Choose the desired device from the available devices list.
The following are some important aspects that affect how far a dependable Bluetooth connection may reach: Broadband radio. The radio spectrum ranges in frequency from 30 Hz to 300 GHz.
How is a neckband reset?
Missing from your list of associated devices is Tune Active Plus. Your phone’s Bluetooth should be turned off. A red light will flash three times while you hold down both volume buttons, signalling that your song active plus has been reset.
Delete all Bluetooth data and cache.
You might need to erase the Bluetooth app’s cache and cached app data if it’s not correctly connecting to Android. Similar like every other programme on your phone, Bluetooth also briefly retains some data. Please go to settings to clear this.
Set your headphones to pair with other devices.
On the TV, turn on the Bluetooth feature.
The TV will begin scanning for nearby Bluetooth devices in pairing mode as soon as Bluetooth is turned on.