MD026 True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
Chokwadi Wireless Stereo Nzeve
Bluetooth Version: 5.3
Kutsigira: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
Kubhadharisa Port: Type-C
Battery capacity: Earbuds:25mAh
Battery life: 5 hours of use per full charge (actual battery life varies with song type and volume requirements)
Charging time: 1 hour for earbuds / 1 hour for charging case
Transmission range: 15 meters (without obstacles)
Ndingabatanidza sei mahedhifoni maviri nefoni yangu?
- Ndokumbirawo muve nechokwadi chekuti maearbud nekesi yekuchaja zvakachajiwa musati matanga kushandisa.
- Step 1
Take both earbuds out of the charging case and both earbuds will power on and start pairing automatically (If the earbuds are not connected to your device for more than 5 minutes, the earbuds will automatically turn off Press the MPS button for about 3 seconds to manually turn on the earbuds when prompted “Power on”.) The indicator light of one earbud will flash red and blue alternately, and the indicator light of the other earbud will slowly flash blue when paired successfully.
- Step 2
Enable the Bluetooth pairing mode on your phone device, search and select “MD026” to connect. (You should hear a voice prompt “connected” when wearing earbuds).
- Kana mwenje wechiratidzo chemunzeve wakadzimwa, zvinoreva kuti foni yakabatana
- Automatic connection By default, the earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically when powered on.
- If you have any problem pairing the two earbuds with your phone, put the earbuds back in the charging case and repeat the above steps.
- These earbuds can be used not only together, but also individually
Kana iwe uchida kushandisa imwe earbud
Just take one earbud out of the case and connect it to your phone. or when using two earbuds, manually turn off one earbud or put one back in the charging case and you’ll be able to use the other earbud alone.
- Kukurukurirana Kwerunhare
Answer call: Tap once
Hang up: Press and hold the key for 2s
Refuse incoming calls: Press and hold the key for 2s
- For Music
|Tamba / imbomira||Tinya kaviri|
|Yekutanga track||Dzvanya uye bata "L" kwe2s|
|Inotevera track||Press and hold “R” for 2s|
|Shandisa Siri||Kurumidza kurova katatu|
|Deredza vhoriyamu||Kungobaya kamwe chete kuruboshwe rwenzeve|
|Simudza vhoriyamu||Kungobaya kamwe chete panzeve yekurudyi|
- Earbuds Kuchaja
The earbuds will only be charged when you correctly place them in the charging slots and close the lid. (You can charge the charging case and the earbuds at the same time, or you can charge the charging case first and then the earbuds.)
Kesi yekuchaja inomira kuchaja otomatiki uye mwenje wechiratidzo pamaearbuds unobuda kana wazara.
Kana maearbuds achichaja mukesi yekuchaja, dhijitari yekuratidzira yekesi inoramba ichibwaira nekudzima mushure memasekondi makumi matanhatu.
- Mhosva Yenyaya
There is a Type-C usb charging cable in the package, please use it to charge the case directly. During charging, the digital display will flash and display the battery level in real-time. When fully charged, the number shows 100.
- After using it for a long period of time, due to the oxidation of the magnet connector, the earbuds might not be charged or even turned on. You can fix this problem by cleaning the magnet connectors on the earbuds and charging case with an alcohol wipe
- Put the earbuds in the charging case, and the earbuds will turn off immediately and the charging case will start charging automatically. The earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically.
Kuchengetedza uye Kugadzirisa
- If the earbuds have not been used for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them.
- Ndokumbira ushandise charger yakatenderwa neFCC FFC: (Federal Communications Commission).
- Usabvisa maearbuds.
- Vana vane makore 12 zvichidzika vanoda kutarisirwa nevakuru.
- Usafumure maearbuds kune tembiricha yepamusoro kana yakaderera, uye usashandise maearbuds panguva yekutinhira.
- Dzivisa kudonha kwemahara kana kuvhunduka kwechisimba kune mudziyo. Chengetedza mudziyo kure nekunobva moto uye usaise mudziyo mumvura.
Mibvunzo Inonyanya Kubvunzwa
Q: Why don’t these earbuds pair with my phone?
A: Make sure the earbuds are fully charged and powered on. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled If there is no problem with the two points stated above, turn off the powered-on earbuds after 5 continuous and quick clicks. Put them back into the charging case and close the lip, wait for 1 minute, then open the charging case and reconnect the earbuds to the phone.
Q: Why does the music cut in or out?
A: Chekutanga, chengetedza maearbuds asingapfuure 49 tsoka kure nefoni yako (hapana zvipingamupinyi). Kana chinhambwe chiri pasi pe49 tsoka, tevera matanho aya:
- Put the earbuds back into the case and close the lid, manually click “forget the MD026” on your phone
- Mushure memasekonzi gumi, vhura kesi yekuchaja uye wobatanidza aya maearbuds nefoni yako
Q: Why do the earbuds still won’t be charged or disconnected from the phone after I put them in the case and close the lid?
A: Make sure the charging case is not in a low battery state. If the charging case is in a low battery state, the earbuds will neither be charged nor disconnected. In this case, please use a type-c charging cable to fully charge the case.
Q: Are these earbuds sweat- and water-resistant?
A: These earbuds are sweatproof and slightly waterproof. For electronic devices, we do not recommend that you submerge the earbuds in water.
Kuti uwane mamwe akadzama chigadzirwa FAQ, ndapota taura nevatengi vedu sevhisi.
Activation & Warranty
Permanent replacement of damaged, defective, upgraded, or missing items (no need to return the original)
Please activate via email below within 15 days. ” [email inodzivirirwa]"
Zvinyorwa / Zvishandiso
|GCBIG MD026 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] Mushandisi Gadhi|
MD026 True Wireless Earbuds, MD026, True Wireless Earbuds