SMARTOMI GEE TWS Earbuds User Manual
Thanks a lot for choosing SmartOmi. We provide a 24/7 follow-up service as your satisfaction is our top priority. If you have any queries, issues or problems about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We’re always here to help.
Appearance & illustration
Press button illustration
- MICRO USB PORT
- Multi-function button(MFB)
Common problems and solutions
The GEE cannot connect with my smartphone
According to a small number of customers, especially some I0S 10.2 users, their phones cannot find the Bluetooth signal of GEE, even though it’s powered-on for several minutes. Maybe this is caused by the low Bluetooth version of the phones or a bug in the smartphone system version.
- Turn off both the earbuds and your smartphone’s Bluetooth.
- Long press the Main Button of one earbud until the blue and red light flash alternately, hold on the press.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth, wait for some seconds, you may find “SMARTOMI GEE” appears on the “Devices” list.(That means your smartphone find the Bluetooth signal of GEE successfully)
- Stop pressing the Main Button, connect the earbud with you smartphone.
- Short press the Main Button of the other earbud to turn it on, then it can connect with your smartphone automatically.
The connection is unstable and the earbuds cut in & cut out.
This issue is due to the complexity of the Bluetooth environment, which is still a universal issue of true wireless Bluetooth headphone by now. And there is block between the Bluetooth earbuds and your mobile phone or it beyond the signal distance.
- Please turn off unnecessary Bluetooth signals and wireless network, in order not to cover the connected Bluetooth device. Changing the using environment may help improve the sound quality.
- Please do not cover the Bluetooth earbuds by your hand.
- To keep signal stable, please keep your phone and the earbuds in the same direction.
- When playing music, the relative function of both earbuds will be adjusted when you operate the left or right unit.
- When making/answering a c,;1II only one earbud has sound and can be operated
- TWS units have already been paired; it’s no need to do TWS pairing operation without special case.
- Separate mode: each earbud enjoys 5 hours playtime; TWS mode: the host earbud enjoys 4 hours, the guest enjoys 5 hours.
The suggested charging time is 2 hours. High input voltage and overcharging may damage the earbuds and shorten the battery life.