Smarteck Electronics QT-06 Smart Water Valve
Product performances and functions:
- Controller operation: Remote control via APP, manually control on site, timing control via APP.
- Signal distance: The connection distance between the gateway and smart water timer is about 50 meters
- Battery: Standby time reaches 2 years by using 4 “AA alkaline dry batteries waterproof level:IP66, The smart water timer can be installed and used outdoors.
- Remote control: The smart water timer can be remote controlled via APP at any time and anywhere after the success of network connection between controller and mobile phone.
- Real-time feedback: When the smart water timer starts watering, the duration and water consumption will be fed back to the APP interface in real time
- Flow control: Two types of watering models, control the amount and time of watering. can be switched at will.
- Circulating irrigation: Setting of cyclic irrigation in two watering modles,
for example: according to the cylic irrigation seting of water consumption, turn on the watering capacity, select cyclic irrigation, set the amount of each watering, enter the number of cycles and the interval of each watering, then watering can be cycled.
- Timed watering: 4 groups of timed watering programs can be set, single time irrigation or cycle irrigation.
- Network disconnected operation: After setting the timing program, even if the network is disconnected, watering can be performed according to the set timing program, but the APP cannot be used to control after the network is disconnected.
- Rain and snow days delay: Tun on this function in rain and snow weather, and select a delay time of 24 hours, 48 hours, or 72 hours to save water resources. This function Can alsobe cancelled at anv time.
- Intelligent automation: It can be associated with other smart devices to realize applications in different scenarios. For example: linked with the soil temperature sensor, when it detects that the soil moisture value reaches the set value, the smart water timer is automatically opened for watering, and automatically closed when the task is completed.
- Voice watering: support most smart voice devices such as Alexa, Google Assistant, Tmall Wizard, DuerOS, etc., watering can be done by voice
- Shared equipment: Can be shared with family members to use together
- Create a group: you can control the devices in the same group at the same time
- Historical records: Count the monthly watering time and total water consumption; record each watering time and water consumption
Smart water timer button function
- Matching with gateway
- Operating the switch on site
|Product name ||Smart water valve |
|Caliber ||½”or ¾”&1″ |
|Waterproof level ||Ip66 |
|Withstand water pressure ||0.2~8bar |
|Power ||4*AA alkaline dry battery |
|Product name ||Smart gateway |
|Operating temperature ||-10℃~+50℃ |
|Working humidity ||0-95%RH |
|Power ||DC5V/1A |
|Signal range ||Open area ≤ 100 meters |
Gateway networking tutorial
- Press the switch key for 10s, the red indicator light will switch to the flashing state
- Open the smart home/Tuya smart APP to register and log in,
- Click “+ ” in the upper right corner, or select “Add manually
- Click “Other” — “Connector (WIFI)”
- Enter the next page and enter the WIFl account and password (same as the mobile phone connected to WiFi)
- Click “Next” to go to the next page, tick “Confirm indicator flashes quickly”
- Click “Next” to display the progress of adding devices
- The red indicator light of the gateway is always on, and the network configuration is Successful.
Gateway add sub-device
Fast mobile network distribution through mobile APP
- Open the APP gateway interface and select “Accessories”
- Select “Quick Add”
- Press the power button of the sub-device quickly twice, the gateway will send out a prompt ringtone, and the addition is successful
- Add more sub-devices and repeat actions and As shown).
Mobile APP Interface
It’s easy to understand and operate
Can’t the mobile APP connect to the gateway?
- Follow the steps in the operating instructions to restart the connection once if it is not connected.
- If you still can’t connect, you can check several aspects to check whether the WIFl and mobile phone network are in normal use.
- Confirm whether the WIFI name and wifi password are correct.
- Whether the indicator of the sprinkler flashes quickly when connected.
- Confirm that the connected router is in the 2.4GHz band. If it is in the 5G band, set it to the 2.4GHz band
Documents / Resources