M2 Smart Watch Manual
Intelligent Blood Pressure, Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate and Hand Ring Product Specification.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. unable to search
bound hand ring or can not connect, Make sure that the Bluetooth phone is turned on and close to the bracelet, restart the phone application or Bluetooth connection with the search and try pairing again. Also make sure your phone system is Android 4.4 or more, 105 8.0 or more, the phone supports Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth connectivity is stable. (Make sure your phone paired Bluetooth devices not too much)
2. APP no data appearing
The bracelet using manual switch the measurement or timing measurements. At first use only basic movement data (step counter, distance, calories). With continuous use, the bracelet by a single measurement of APP appli-cation, real-time measurement, a key measurement di-splay data.
3.The nine is nut accurate bracelet
When the bracelet is dead, re-charging, wristbands time error may occur, connect the phone, the phone will automatically synchronize bracelet time calibration.
4. The bracelet can not charge or use a short time
Please nee the product With the aligning charging clip bracelet back of the main contacts, note the alignment and do not constantly have to grip the friction caused by the shift of the charge after charge is bad. The first time you use the product, please complete the charging power consumption for the that time after 1-1.5 hours. Make sure the battery is fully remain in memory function and memory status.
5. Can not download or upgrade the hardware upgrade is interrupted.
In adopting the hardware upgrade (OTA) Make sure that the bracelet is fully charged and the mobile phone net-work in stable condition. Please refer to claim 3 connection uses precautions to ensure mobile application APP phone supports all the features.
6. Basic parameters
Screen size: OLED 0.86 inches
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
Battery capacity: 8SMah
Bracelet Dimensions: 46.7mm ” 19.7mm ” 11.2mm
Strap size: 200mm ” 16.1mm * 2.2mm
Material: PC + TPU Waterproof
Level: IP67 Packing
list: Host bracelet, wrist strap, charging cable, manual
The company reserves the right to modify the contents of this manual without prior notice, some of the features are different in the corresponding version of the software are normal conditions
Please follow medical advice, take measurement results as self-diagnosis and treatment basis is very dangerous. Users with blood circulation disorders, blood-pressure disease please take the treatment under the guidance of a doctor, product measurements are for reference only, and not for any medical use basis,
1. Adapted platforms and requirements
* Android 4.4 or above
* IOS 8.0 or above(does not include Apple 4)
* Phone hardware supports Bluetooth 4.0(Bluetooth connection remains stable)
First time use, pls ensure battery is hilly charged. If not turn on due to low battery, please use the charging clip Align with the contacts of the bracelet main back charging for 1-1.5 hours (first use make our the battery is full), the bracelet will indicate charging flag and display the charging status. After charging is complete, press and hold the button 5-8 seconds to boot.
3. Connection uses
In normal use conditions, bracelet needs to be connected with the mobile application. be sure to use a mobile phone to meet the above requirements and adapted platform device hardware requirements,to download the corresponding phone APP.
IOS Version Download
Android Version Download
Matters needing attention: Android phones: Settings -Accessibility- All functions supported / background operation Settings – Applications -Wear fit- supports the use of all the features [Phone: Settings -General – Device Management- Software Trust Setting -Wear fit- allows the use of function Mobile application language switching according to the phone language Binding uses: After downloading the software, please ensure the phone Bluetooth is turned on, open the “Wear fit”, the first use needs to bind the connection, click binds the bracelet, select the device appeared in the Bluetooth list, click to connect the binding and pairing successfully, will enter the Main interface of mobile phone application.
4. Precautions: After the bracelet and mobile applications successful binding, the phone will synchronize the time and date, and start recording and analysis of movement, heart rate, blood pressure and sleep.
Bracelet: Click the button to switch wristbands interface Bracelet function list is as follows
1. Time mode: time, date, battery, Bluetooth connection status display.
2. Movement recording: automatically record movement data on foot every day.
3. Distance mode: automatically records walking distance every day
4. Calories modes: automatic calories data recor-ding per day.
5. Heart rate mode: current heart rate data monitoring, switch the key to heart rate interface, measurement mode will open. if not, please continue switching, bracelet appears as the most recent measurement data. Mobile applications display data by a single measurement, real-time measurement or a key measurement. (NOTE: Press the switch button to change interface, measurement data can not be synchronized to the phone application. HR interface, pls let the skin wrist above be close to the bracelet to prevent light leakage.)
6. Blood Oxygen mode: current blood pressure monitoring, switch the key to the blood pressure interface, measurement mode will open, if not, please continue switching, bracelet appears aa the most recent measurement data. applications display data by a single measurement, real-Prue measurement or a key measurement. (NOTE: Press the switch button to change • interface t d ta can not be synchronized the phone HR interface, pls let the skin wrist above be close to the bracelet to prevent tight leakage.
7. Blood Pressure mode: current blood Pressure monitoring switch the tie, to blood pressure interface, measurement mode will open, if not, please continue switching, bracelet appears as the most recent measurement data. Mob. applications display data by a single measurement, real-lime measurement or a key measurement (NOTE: Press the match button to change interface, measurement data can not he to to the phone application. 110 interface phi let the skin wrist shove be close to the bracelet to prevent tight leakage.)
8. Sleep mode: automatic monitoring of the quality and status of sleep every day
9. Powered Off: Long press the button to enter the shutdown interface, long press the button to choose whether to switch off.
10. Calls reminder: mobile application APP open the function of calls to reminds, click the top left corner to enter the mobile phone APP management interface – Device Management – Intelligent Reminder -selector switch. When phone calls wristband will vibrate end remind.
11. SMS / Applications reminder: mobile application APP open the switch of SMS alerts / reminders, click the top left comer to enter the mobile phone APP management interface – Device Management -Intelligent Reminder – selecting switch.
1. Most people has the heart rate of about 60-120.
2. Moet people resting heart rate is 60 to 90 beats / minute, the optimal heart rate is up to 70 beats / minute.
3. The heart rate of athletes and trained people is 40 to 60 beats / minute.
4. Heart rate is always been changing, and after exercise, after eating, personal circumstance. factors, good or bad mood, etc., are heart rate constantly changing factors.
5. When doing Aerobic exercise to an effective and safe condition, people’s heart rate is 170, minus age, people should hold the heart rate between 108 to 144.
6. Please Exercise regularly, proper diet, weight control, psychological adjustment, to make themselves more healthy and happy every day.
Blood Oxygen Tips
1.Oxygen saturation is the the percentage of oxygen-bound oxyhemoglobin (Hb02) capacity vs total hem-oglobin (Hb) combined capacity, that is the concentr-ation of oxygen in the blood.
Blood Pressure Tips
1. Systolic blood pressure, arterial blood delivered to the highest value when referred to as “high pressure”, the heart for the next time the lowest blood pressure value reserve dilate when blood is called “low-voltage”, are ref erred to as systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
2. Most people has the heart rate of i80 blood pressure (low pressure) to 120 (high pressure) around.
3. Within the normal range, blood pressure has diff differentiation of age, gender. Generally, the elderly have the higher blood pressure than the young, men have the high blood pressure than women.
4. Blood pressure is always been changing, and afterexercise, after eating, personal circumstances factors, good or bad mood, etc., are heart rate constantly changing factors.
5. Please Exercise regularly, proper diet, weight control, psychological adjustment, to make themselves more healthy and happy every day.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, i f not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interfere by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. technician for help.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio[TV Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1] This device may not cause harmful interference, and
 this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Questions about your M2 Smart Watch? Post in the comments!
Download M2 Smart Watch Manual [PDF]