Skytec SPJ-PA912/SPJ-PA915 Mobile Amp ABS 12″/15″ 2 VHF Instruction Manual
Ref. nr.: 170.075 / 170.080
Congratulations to the purchase of this Skytec product. Please read this manual thoroughly prior to using the unit in order to
benefit fully from all features.
Read the manual prior to using the unit. Follow the instructions in order not to invalidate the warranty. Take all precautions to avoid fire and/or electrical shock. Repairs must only be carried out by a qualified technician in order to avoid electrical shock. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Prior to using the unit, please ask advice from a specialist. When the unit is switched on for the first time, some smell may occur. This is normal and will disappear after a while.
- The unit contains voltage carrying parts. Therefore do NOT open the housing.
- Do not place metal objects or pour liquids into the unit This may cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- Do not place the unit near heat sources such as radiators, etc. Do not place the unit on a vibrating surface. Do not cover the ventilation holes.
- The unit is not suitable for continuous use.
- Be careful with the mains lead and do not damage it. A faulty or damaged mains lead can cause electrical shock and malfunction.
- When unplugging the unit from a mains outlet, always pull the plug, never the lead.
- Do not plug or unplug the unit with wet hands.
- If the plug and/or the mains lead are damaged, they need to be replaced by a qualified technician.
- If the unit is damaged to such an extent that internal parts are visible, do NOT plug the unit into a mains outlet and DO NOT switch the unit on. Contact your dealer. Do NOT connect the unit to a rheostat or dimmer.
- To avoid fire and shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain and moisture.
- All repairs should be carried out by a qualified technician only.
- Connect the unit to an earthed mains outlet (220- 240Vac/50Hz) protected by a 10-16A fuse.
- During a thunderstorm or if the unit will not be used for a longer period of time, unplug it from the mains. The rule is: Unplug it from the mains when not in use.
- If the unit has not been used for a longer period of time, condensation may occur. Let the unit reach room temperature before you switch it on. Never use the unit in humid rooms or outdoors.
- To prevent accidents in companies, you must follow the applicable guide lines and follow the instructions.
- Do not repeatedly switch the fixture on and off. This shortens the life time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of children. Do not leave the unit unattended.
- Do not use cleaning sprays to clean switches. The residues of these sprays cause deposits of dust and grease. In case of malfunction, always seek advice from a specialist.
- Do not force the controls.
- This unit is with speaker inside which can cause magnetic field. Keep this unit at least 60cm away from computer or TV.
- This unit is with built-in lead-acid rechargeable battery. Please recharge the battery every 3 months if you are not going to use the unit for a long period of time. Or the battery may be damaged.
- If the battery is damaged please replace with same specifications battery. And dispose the damaged battery environment friendly.
- If the unit has fallen, always have it checked by a qualified technician before you switch the unit on again.
- Do not use chemicals to clean the unit. They damage the varnish. Only clean the unit with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from electronic equipment that may cause interference.
- Only use original spares for repairs, otherwise serious damage and/or dangerous radiation may occur.
- Switch the unit off prior to unplugging it from the mains and/or other equipment. Unplug all leads and cables prior to moving the unit.
- Make sure that the mains lead cannot be damaged when people walk on it. Check the mains lead before every use for damages and faults!
- The mains voltage is 220-240Vac/50Hz. Check if power outlet match. If you travel, make sure that the mains voltage of the country is suitable for this unit.
- Keep the original packing material so that you can transport the unit in safe conditions.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to high voltages that are present inside the housing and that are of sufficient magnitude to cause a shock hazard.
This mark attracts the attention of the user to important instructions that are contained in the manual and that he should read and adhere to.
The unit has been certified CE. It is prohibited to make any changes to the unit. They would invalidate the CE certificate and their guarantee!
NOTE: To make sure that the unit will function normally, it must be used in rooms with a temperature between 5°C/41°F and 35°C/95°F.
Electric products must not be put into household waste. Please bring them to a recycling centre. Ask your local authorities or your dealer about the way to proceed. The specifications are typical. The actual values can slightly change from one unit to the other. Specifications can be changed without prior notice.
Do not attempt to make any repairs yourself. This would invalid your warranty. Do not make any changes to the unit. This would also invalid your warranty. The warranty is not applicable in case of accidents or damages caused by inappropriate use or disrespect of the warnings contained in this manual. Skytec cannot be held responsible for personal injuries caused by a disrespect of the safety recommendations and warnings. This is also applicable to all damages in whatever form.
In the EU only for licencefree use in NL and PT and in DK for the hearing impaired, in the UK the frequency range is not for use as well as in S, BE, FR and IT. Use in PL and ES with restrictions. For DE apply for an individual license and contact Federal Network = BundesNetzAgentur. The enduser must apply for an assignment in other EU countries due to several restrictions.
- Input connector for microphone.
- Line input connector for the audio input source e.g. mixer, CD player, etc.
- Output connector to a second box or amplifier (line level).
- Volume control for the microphone.
- Volume control for wireless microphone.
- 5-Band Equalizer for tone control.
- MP3/Line selector.
- Volume control for the line/MP3 input..
- Echo effect for the microphone.
- Master volume control.
A. SD CARD CONNECTION
For connection of a SD CARD with MP3 files
B. USB CONNECTION
For connection of a USB stick with MP3 files
Shows MP3 information
Select playing from USB stick, SD card or Bluetooth
Play previous track
Track play or pause mode
Play next track
How to connect with your Bluetooth device:
First turn on speaker, then press on “MODE” (D) till you see “AUX”. Then use your mobile or computer to search a Bluetooth device. When you find the “SKYTEC” then connect. The password is: 0000
Insert 9V batteries into the wireless microphones and observe the polarity.
Connect the aerials at the rear side and turn all volume controls down. Switch the system ON and the power led will light. Switch the microphones on and increase the Volume knobs to the desired position.
Take care not to incur FEEDBACK from the speaker. Turn the Echo, Bass and Treble knobs to a position in order to have the desired sound.
Prior to use this system the internal 12V battery need to be charged for 12 hours. If the Power-switch is in OFF position and the system is connected to mains, the battery will be (re)charged and the Charge-Led lights!!
Note: Pull the plug out of the mains outlet if the battery is fully charged!!
Before the device the first time is actuated, please charge the battery at least 12 hours and max. 72 hours! Battery should be regularly charged. For optimal battery life the battery should be charged at least 1x per month. Please note that if you do not load within 6 weeks, the battery becomes defective !!
One certain method of determining if a speaker is faulty is to substitute a speaker that is known to work correctly for the suspected problem speaker. If the “normally correct speaker” is experiencing the same difficulties or problems as the suspected problem speaker, use the information below to isolate the problem.
Specifications and design are subject to change without prior notice..
Copyright © 2015 by TRONIOS the Netherlands