SKYRC eN18 NiMH Battery Charger
DO NOT attempt to charge LiPo batteries. IT WILL CAUSE FIRES!
Congratulations on your choice of SkyRC eN18 charger. eN18 is an easy-operation charger for 4-8S NiMH battery. It will start charging once you insert the battery. Please read the instructions carefully before using.
- Easy operation: universal-voltage input
- Short circuit protection
- Bi-Color LED: status at a glance
- Reverse polarity protection
- Input: AC100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Output Voltage: 4.8V-14.4V
- Output Current: 1.2A
- Output Power: 18W Max.
- Battery Cell: 4-8S
- Output Cable Length: 70cm
- Size: 85mm×50mm×54mm
- Net Weight: 120g
- Operating Temperature: 0℃-40℃ （ 32℉-104℉）
- Relative Humidity: 5%-75%
- Storage Temperature: -10℃ – 70℃ （14°F-158°F）
- Storage Humidity: 5%-75%
USING THE CHARGER
- Connect the charger to the wall socket. The LED will be steady RED, reflecting it is on standby.
- Connect the battery; the charger will start charging automatically with LED flashing in GREEN.
- When fully charged, the LED will stay in steady GREEN.
- Please disconnect the battery and the AC power source when fully charged.
LED STATUS EXPLANATION
|LED Status||Charging Status|
|LED Status||Charging Status|
|Steady GREEN||Fully charged|
If the LED flashes RED, it should be that the battery is connected reversely, over-discharged, or could not reach the specified voltage, or the battery cells are not applicable. If you doubt that the connection is reversed, please remove the battery immediately and check the battery polarity.
The charging cables is not included in the package. You need to purchase them separately.
Please read this instruction manual carefully for maximum safety.
- THIS AC CHARGER IS FOR USE WITH NIMH BATTERY PACKS ONLY.
- TO PREVENT A FIRE RISK, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE LIPO BATTERIES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF BATTERY.
- The battery and charger will be hot during charging, so please use the charger in a well-ventilated area.
- DO NOT leave the charger and battery unattended while charging.
- DO NOT attempt to charge If battery pack is damaged in any way.
- If you find any malfunction, please terminate the process at once.
- Protect the charger from heat, damp, water and direct sunshine.
- Keep the charger away from children.
The eN18 satisfies all relevant and mandatory CE directives and FCC Part 15 Subpart B.
The product has been tested to meet the following technical standards:
|CE-LVD||EN 60335- 1:2012+A11:2014||Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 1: General requirements||Conform|
|Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety – Part 2-29: Particular requirements for battery chargers.||Conform|
|Electromagnetic compatibility – Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus – Part 1: Emission||
|Electromagnetic compatibility – Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus – Part 2: Immunity Product Family Standard||
|Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: – Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16 A per phase)||
|EN 61000-3-3: 2013+A1:2019||Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limitation of voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current ≤16 A.||Conform|
|FCC Part Subpart 15B||Title 47 Telecommunication
PART 15 – RADIO FREQUENCY DEVICES
Subpart B – Unintentional Radiators
This symbol means that you must dispose of electrical from the general household waste when it reaches the end of its useful life. Take your charger to your local waste collection point or recycling center. This applies to all countries of the European Union, and other European countries with a separate waste collection system.
This charger is designed and approved exclusively for use with the types of the battery stated in this Instruction Manual. SkyRC accepts no liability of any kind if the charger is used for any purpose other than that stated. We are unable to ensure that you follow the instructions supplied with the charger, and we have no control over the methods you employ for using, operating and maintaining the device. For this reason we are obliged to deny all liability for loss, damage or costs which are incurred due to the incompetent or incorrect use and operation of our products, or which are connected with such operation in any way. Unless other-wise prescribed by law, our obligation to pay compensation, regardless of the legal argument employed, is limited to the invoice value of those SkyRC products that were immediately and directly involved in the event in which the damage occurred.
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
We guarantee this product to be free of manufacturing and assembly defects for one year from the time of purchase. The warranty only applies to material or operational defects, which are present at the time of purchase. During that period, we will repair or replace free of service charge for products deemed defective due to those causes. This warranty is not valid for any damage or subsequent damage arising as a result of misuse, modification, or as a result of failure to observe the procedures outlined in this manual.
The warranty service is valid in China only.
If you need warranty service overseas, please contact your dealer in the first instance, who is responsible for processing guarantee claims overseas. Due to high shipping cost, complicated custom clearance procedures to send back to China. Please understand SkyRC can’t provide warranty service to overseas end users directly. If you have any questions which are not mentioned in the manual, please feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SKYRC TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
All specifications and figures are subject to change without notice. 2021.09
Documents / Resources
|SKYRC eN18 NiMH Battery Charger [pdf] Instruction Manual|
eN18 NiMH Battery Charger, eN18 NiMH, Battery Charger