Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless
Pair New Device:
Power – On/Off:
Questions Visit: www.skullcandy.com
Skullcandy and other marks are registered trademarks of Skullcandy, Inc. All rights reserved.
Speaker Driver: 40mm,
Impedance: 33 Ohms,
THD <2%@50Hz -8KHz,
Voltage Regulation: 3.7v,
Frequency Band: 2.402GH.— 2.480GHz,
Maximum Power 8.15dBm,
Weight: 200g. FR Driver President:
The user is cautioned that any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
The IC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the
The FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment an outlet on a circuit different from that to with the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced Radio/TV technician for help.
CONTAINS Li-ion BATTERY. BATTERY MUST BE RECYCLED OR DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
Battery charges at no more than 5.5 volts. Ensure your USB charger output does not exceed that voltage. Excess voltage or amperage can damage headphones, or its battery, and/or lead to overheating which, if unattended, can cause property damage and other hazards. Do not charge unattended. If charging from a laptop, do not charge with a USB 3.0 port.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless User Manual – Optimized PDF
Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless User Manual –Original PDF
Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless – Setup Instructions PDF
Skullcandy Hesh 3 Wireless – Setup and Pairing Instruction PDF
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!