Skmei 0993 Watch Instruction & Manual
Skmei watch direct sales
- 6 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour , Minute , Second , Month , Day and Week
- Chime hourly and Daily Alarm
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
Press B key to convert mode:
At any state , press A key EL backlight for 3s .
At Time mode , press C key for Date; press D key for alarm time .
Max time keeping range : 23:59:59.99
The chronograph start from 0.01s, 30 minutes later will be recorded by every seconds.
In normal display mode: press B key once, enter into Chronograph mode
- Press C key to Start running ,press C key again will suspend running, press D key to 0:00:00
- Press C key to start, press D key to split function, the watch will stop display the time keeping function, you can read first group records, but the chronograph will keep running on the background. Press D key again to read second group records, just circulation like that, you can read many group. In split function state, press C key to suspend and exit the split function, press D key to display the sum data of split, press D key again to 0:00:00.
- in normal display Mode, press B key twice enter into Alarm Mode.
- At the same time Hour flashing, press C key to adjust Alarm Hour
- Press D key the Minutes will flash. Press C key to adjust Alarm minutes. Press B key to exit.
Alarm & Chime ON/OFF
- In normal mode press, hold C and D key together to ON/OFF the Alarm function, if the alarm symbol display means Alarm ON, otherwise means OFF.
- In normal mode press, hold D then press B key to ON/OFF the Chime function, if the alarm symbol display means Chime ON, otherwise means OFF.
- Press B key to exit.
Time & date Setting
In normal Mode, press B key three times to enter setting mode and the seconds will flashing. Press C key to zero.
- Press C key the Minute will flash. Press D key to adjust the correct Minutes.
- Press D key the Hours will flash. Press D key to adjust correct Hours(“A” and “P” display means 12H, “H” display means 24H)
- Press C key the Date will flash. Press D key to adjust correct date
- Press C key the Month will flash. Press D key to adjust correct Month
- Press C key the week will flash. Press D key to adjust the correct week.
- Press B key to exit.
Skmei 0993 Watch Instruction & Manual – Download [Optimized PDF]
Skmei 0993 Watch Instruction & Manual – Download [Original PDF]