SKG K5-2EN Neck Massager
Thank you for choosing our Smart Neck Massager. Please read this manual
carefully before use in order to use the product correctly and take full advantage of its excellent performance. We believe it will bring convenience and comfort to your life.
Please keep this manual for your future reference. If any problems occur when using the product, please contact SKG after-sales service outlet or our company. We will be glad to help you. Thank you!
This product is a household product. Not intended for commercial use.
As we continually improve our products, we shall reserve the right to make technical changes without prior notice.
Main unit scroll wheel
On/off: press and hold for 2 seconds
Intensity: scroll from level 0 to 9
Mode: Short press, 4 modes are available
Hot compress function key
On/off /level switch: short press
Audio prompt on/off: press and hold for 2 seconds
Three levels of temperature are available
How to wear it correctly
Wear the scroll wheel side to the left of your neck
- It is recommended to use the APP for control, There are more massage modes to select and download, The operating mode of the APP is as follows:
- Scan the QR code of the APP on the right. Search for “SKG” in the mobile application market to download and install the software.
- Registration and login.
Enter the email number, and get the email verification code to complete registration.
- Add device.
Enter the email number, and get the email verification code to complete registration.
Make sure that the Bluetooth of the mobile phone is turned on, turn on the massager device, and click “Add Device” on the “Device” page of the APP.
Main unit operation
- First, wet the skin of neck part and wear the product.
- Press and hold scroll wheel for 2 seconds and turn on the main unit with voice prompt. The default level is 0. It increases by 1 level when you scroll the wheel up; When you scroll the wheel down, it decreases by 1 level. The levels vary from 0-9. During scrolling, the main unit will give voice prompt of current level.
- Short press the scroll wheel of the main unit to cycle massage modes: pressing mode, kneading mode, beating mode, integrated mode.
For each switch of mode, the intensity returns to default level 0. When it’s turned on again, the device will restore the massage mode chosen last time before it’s turned off.
- Press and hold the scroll wheel for 2 seconds to turn off the device.
- Short press the Hot compress key to cycle the heating levels: low heat, medium heat, high heat heating off. The main unit will give audio prompt of current heating level after you operate.
The temperatures corresponding to low-level heating, medium-level heating and high-level heating are 38 C, 40 c, 42 C respectively.
- The main unit is timed for 15 minutes and will stop massage automatically after 15 minutes.
- When the main unit is on, it will turn off automatically after 120 seconds if the product is not properly worn or the main unit is not operated.
- When the main unit’s battery runs low, the orange light of power button is normally on. Plug one side of MicroUSB charging cable into the charging port of the main unit and plug the other side into mobile phone charger (output SV 1-2A). When charging, the orange light is normally on.
When it’s fully charged, the blue light is normally on
- Appropriate massage is recommended; it is recommended to use no more than half an hour a day.
- Store the device in a well-ventilated and dry place after use.
- Don’t put other heavy items on the device.
- When cleaning and maintaining the device, turn it off and clean the massage pads with wet tissue paper. When it’s especially dirty, use a small amount of medical alcohol (alcohol concentration of 75%) to wide and disinfect.
- During daily maintenance, use neutral cleanser and soft cloth to wipe.
Don’t use corrosive cleanser and don’t soak or rinse it in water. Don’t wash it with water.
- During cleaning process, prevent water or other liquid from entering the device to avoid short circuit and electric shock.
- If you have problems using the product, please refer to the following tips and solutions.
- If the product is still in a fault condition or cannot be used, turn off the power.
- Users should not disassemble or repair the product by themselves.
Dismantling or repairing by themselves will cause damage to the product and cause the invalidity of warranty. The company will not be responsible for any consequences caused thereby.
|Unable to start||
|Failure to charge or no charge light||Please check if the USB cable and host and phone power adapter are connected.|
|Normal display but no stimulation||
- Please never use the product together with the following medical electronic devices:
- Pacemaker and other implantable medical electronic devices;
- Medical electronic devices such as ECMO that sustain life;
- Electrocardiograph and other medical electronic devices;
* It may cause malfunction of these medical electronic devices, which may be life-threatening.
- It’s not allowed in gas stations, workshops with excessive dusts, gas and other places of flammable and explosive material.
- When the high-frequency surgical equipment and the massager are applied on a patient at the same time, the massage pads of the massager may cause burns or damage the massager.
- When the product is applied close to (1M) a short-wave or microwave treatment device, the output of the massager may be unstable.
- During massage, don’t contact wounds and scars with the massage pads.
- During massage, don’t place the massage pads near the heart.
Otherwise it will increase the risk of heart fibrillation.
- The product is recommended to be used by one user. In case it’s used by two or more users, the massage pads should be cleaned before use.
- When using the product, the massage pads should be tightly attached to the skin in uniform contact.
- The massage pads of the massager has the heating function. Hot compress on the same part for a long time (more than 15 minutes) may cause low-temperature burns.
- In case of discomfort during or after usage, stop using it and seek medical attention.
- This product contains a lithium battery. Don’t disassemble, modify, immerse the product or throw it into fire, otherwise it may cause product damage or explosion.
- Please consult your doctor for the following situations. Failure to do so may cause an accident or discomfort.
- Patients who are receiving medical treatment and feel unwell.
- Patients suffering from abnormal cardiac conditions and brain nerves.
- Patients whose temperature exceeds 38 degrees (fever).
- Patients suffering from infectious diseases.
- Patients subject to skin perceptual disorder or skin abnormalities.
- Patients on medication.
- Patients with abnormal blood pressure.
- Patients who cannot express themselves freely.
- Patients suffering from sensory disorder due to peripheral circulation disorder caused by diabetes, etc.
- Patients with skin allergies to stainless steel massage pads
- Usage is prohibited in the following circumstances
1.Patients with malignant tumors
2. Patients with hemorrhagic tendency
3. Pregnant and lying-in woman
4. Patients with acute suppurative inflammation
5. Pacemaker users
6. Patients with metal implants
7. Near the human heart
- Don’t apply the product near the heart, above the neck, head, mouth,
private parts, or parts with skin diseases and don’t massage the soles of both feet at the same time. In addition, don’t compress the internal organs when using. Failure to do so may cause an accident or discomfort.
- Don’t apply it with other medical devices or use more than two sets of the product at the same time. Otherwise it may cause nausea or discomfort.
- Don’t apply it for purposes other than massage as described in the user manual. Otherwise accidents and malfunctions may occur.
- Don’t use the massage pads with missing or damaged surfaces.
Otherwise, accidents or malfunctions may occur.
- Don’t disassemble, repair and modify this product without permission. Otherwise it may cause malfunction or electric shock.
- In case of discomfort due to product abnormality, stop using it immediately.
- In case of a strange feeling on your body or skin, consult your doctor and follow your doctor’s advice.
- During the massage, to move the massage pads or place it on other people, make sure to cut off the power before moving. Otherwise you may get a strong electric shock.
- Don’s massage with electronic equipment. Otherwise, it may cause malfunction of electronic devices (such as messy electronic watch time).
- In the event of an abnormal operation, please cut off the power immediately and remove it. Otherwise high temperature or short circuit may occur, leading to an accident. At the same time, contact after-sales service.
- Don’t plug or unplug the USB charging cable with wet hands. Otherwise it may cause electric shock or accident.
- Don’t allow children or people not capable of expressing consciously to use. Otherwise it may cause accidents or physical discomfort.
- Don’t use the product in a place with high humidity, such as a bathroom, or use the product while bathing. Otherwise, you may receive a strong electric shock and damage the product.
- Don’t use the product when you are in bed. Otherwise, the device may malfunction. In addition, the massage pads may be moved to other parts and cause discomfort.
- Don’t use the product when driving. Otherwise it may cause discomfort due to excessive stimulation, resulting in an accident.
- Don’t stick the massage pads to the affected area for a long time. Otherwise it may cause skin inflammation.
- When massaging, don’t touch the massage pads with the metal parts of the belt, necklace, etc. Otherwise you may get a strong electric shock.
- Don’t apply the product on the same part for a long time (more than 30 minutes). Otherwise it may cause muscle fatigue in the massaged part and discomfort.
- Wear this product correctly. It is used on the cervical spine and is worn symmetrically. Otherwise, accidents or discomfort may occur.
- When disconnecting the USB charging cable from the product, don’t pull the cable, but hold the plug to pull. Otherwise it may cause electric shock or damage the product.
- The massage pads of the massager has the heating function. Users who are not sensitive to heat or too sensitive to heat should consult a doctor before use.
- When the product is in use for a long time, the surface will be hot, which is normal.
- Make sure that the buttons on the device function normally before use.
- When the device is used for the first time or not in use for a long time, please charge it according to the user manual to ensure that it can function normally.
- When disposing of this product, please dispose of it in accordance with the relevant environmental protection regulations of the city.
Otherwise it may cause environmental pollution.
- This product’s target users are people aged 16 or above.
- Don’t use or store this product in the following places:
Places exposed to direct sunlight
Places subject to high temperature and humidity
Places with water
Places with excessive dust
Places with smoke or fire
Places subject to vibration
Places subject to strong electromagnetism
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
Notes: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class 8 digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
|Capacity of battery||l000mAh|
|Rated charging voltage||5V⎓|
|Rated input power||5W|
|Standards||IEC 60335-1 IEC 60335-2-32|
Electrical schematic diagram
Product and component recycling instructions
In order to protect the environment, when the product or its parts are discarded, as a consumer you have the responsibility to separate them from the domestic waste and send to a qualified recycling station, by which the product or its parts are disassembled and recycled in accordance with relevant national regulations.
Name and content of hazardous substances in the product
|○: Indicates that the content of the hazardous substance in the homogeneous material of the component is below the limit requirement specified in GB/T 26572.
✖: Indicates that the content of the hazardous substance in at least one homogeneous material of the component exceeds the limit requirement specified in GB/ T 26572.
|This product has a “green life” of 10 years according to the product design by the company. The term “green life” is valid only when the product is used under normal conditions as described in the user manual of this product.|
- All other components and their homogeneous materials, which are not listed in the above table, don’t contain harmful substances.
- All the harmful substances in components and their homogeneous materials listed in the above table are in line with strict requirements of China RoHS on the use of hazardous substances. Please feel assured to use.
Note for discarding the product
Please support the recycling of rechargeable battery (lithium ion battery).
|The battery used for this product is a dedicated rechargeable battery. Don’t use it on other products. Don’t charge the battery that is taken out.
The above situation can all cause heating, fire and rapture.
|Please place the removed rechargeable battery out of the reach of infants and young children to prevent swallowing.
Lithium-ion batteries used in this product are recyclable and valuable resource. Please hand it over to professional organizations that can carry out rechargeable battery recycling when they are spent and discarded.
- The battery must be removed from the appliance before it’s disposed of;
- The appliance must be powered off before the removal of battery;
- The battery shall be disposed of in a safe manner.
Note: Use dedicated tools to remove the plastic casing at the non-key side, and take out the battery.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
The appliace must only be supplied at safety extra low voltage corresponding to the marking on the appliance.
Do not expose the appliance or battery to excessive temperatures.
This appliance contains batteries that are non-replaceable. When the battery is at end of life, the appliance shall be properly disposed of.
The appliance has a heated surface. Persons insensitive to heat must be careful when using the appliance.
|DISPOSAL: Do not dispose this product as unsorted municipal waste. Collection of such waste separately for special treatment is necessary.
This product must not be disposed together with the domestic waste. This product has to be disposed at an authorized place for recycling of electrical and electronic appliances.
By collecting and recycling waste, you help save natural resources, and make sure the product is disposed in an environmental friendly and healthy way.
Please show this card to service outlet or scan the QR code to follow SKG official service platform for online customer service, electronic insurance sheet, installation and repair, service schedule, after-sales outlet, membership privilege and latest benefits.
|Place of origin|
|Date sent for repair|
Malfunction, repair and handling
|Signature of repairer|
Documents / Resources
|SKG K5-2EN Neck Massager [pdf] |
K5-2EN, K52EN, 2AYVT-K5-2EN, 2AYVTK52EN, K5-2EN Neck Massager, K5-2EN, Neck Massager