SIGMA BUSTER 1100 Lumens Headlight
- Helmet Bracket Set
- Silicone Bracket
- Quick Charging USB-C Cable
- Screw-Bracket Mount
- Quick Charging USB-C Cable & Charger
- Adapter for Action Camera Mount
FCC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference,
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The grantee is not responsible for any changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance. Such modiﬁcations could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 5 millimeters between the radiator and your body.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Any changes or modiﬁ cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
Radiation Exposure Statement:
The product comply with the FCC portable RF exposure limit set forth for an uncontrolled environment and are safe for intended operation as described in this manual. The further RF exposure reduction can be achieved if the product can be kept as far as possible from the user body or set the device to lower output power if such function is available.
SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH hereby declares that the BUSTER 1100 HL comply with the fundamental requirements and other relevant regulations of Directive 2014/30/EU and RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU. You can ﬁ nd the CE declaration at: ce.sigmasport.com/buster1100hl
We, SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH, declare that the equipment above has been tested in our facility and found compliance with the requirement limits of applicable standards, in accordance with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016 and the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012. The test record, data evaluation and Equipment Under Test (EUT) conﬁ gurations represented herein are true and accurate under the standards herein speciﬁed.
Possibly dangerous optical radiation! Never look directly into the lamp or point it at other people‘s eyes while it is in operation.
- SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
- 15 67433 Neustadt / Weinstraße Germany
- Tel. +49 6321-9120-118
- [email protected]
- Designed in Germany
- Manufactured in China
- With one velcro strap
- Optimal mounting option for helmets with parallel ventilation slots
- With two velcro straps
- Alternative mounting option for helmets with ventilation slots shown on the right
The desired position of the bike light can be locked by tightening the screw.
Tighten the screw so that you can also adjust your bike light without tools while driving.
Detailed tutorials and application tips can be found at this link. goto.sigmasport.com/busterhelmet/video
THERMAL PROTECTION CIRCUIT:
The lamp is sufﬁciently cooled while riding. If the temperature of the lamp rises above 60 °C, it automatically switches to the next weaker mode.
PRESET MODE PROFILES
- You can adapt your BUSTER 1100 HL individually to your requirements. For this purpose, the lamp has 5 different proﬁ les that you can select as follows.
- Hold down the ON/OFF button for longer than 5 seconds when it is switched off, then you will get to the proﬁ le selection. The lamp ﬂ ashes once for proﬁ le 1, twice for proﬁ le 2 and so on. To select the desired proﬁ le, press the ON/OFF button once. Your selection is conﬁ rmed by four short ﬂ ashes of the front LED.
MODE MEMORY FUNCTION
When the BUSTER 1100 is switched off, it will keep the last used mode.
NOTE: If the battery capacity is less than 20 %, the red indicator LED lights up and after about 45 minutes, the red LED begins flashing, and the BUSTER 1100 HL goes out completely shortly thereafter
- Charge the lamp only at room temperature.
- Charging is not possible outside the charging temperature range of +10 °C to +45 °C (50 °F to 110 °F) (recognisable by the rapid flashing of the red indicator LED). Ensure that the USB sealing marked red is always closed correctly after charging.
- No energy can be transferred out through the USB-C connection.
- Charging Temperature: 50 °F and 110 °F
- Battery Type:3.7 V, 7000 mAh
- Max power: 3 W
- Water and Dust rating: IP44
Documents / Resources
|SIGMA BUSTER 1100 Lumens Headlight [pdf] Instruction Manual|
BUSTER 1100 Lumens Headlight, BUSTER 1100, Lumens Headlight, Headlight