Smart Leak Protector
The Smart leak protector monitors and controls your water supply and senses water leakage. It is an ideal automation solution for water supply control in apartments, houses,s or for your irrigation system.
Standard package contains:
Smart Leak Protector, water leakage sensor, two mounting plugs with ascrew M6X45mm, Installation Manual
When ordering accessories, the package may also contain any of: 24VDC power supply adapter, water meter with pulse reader, water valve with electric coil
- To prevent electrical shock and/or equipment damage, do not connect the power supply adapter to electrical power before completing installation or during maintenance.
- Be aware that even if the power supply adapter is not connected to the main electrical power, some voltagඊ රැහැන් වල රැඳෙන්නට පුළුවනි - සවි කිරීමට ඉදිරියට යාමට පෙර පරිමාව නොමැති බවට වග බලා ගන්නtage රැහැන්වල පවතී.
- ස්ථාපනය අතරතුර අහම්බෙන් උපාංගය සක්රිය නොකිරීමට අමතර පූර්වාරක්ෂාවන් ගන්න.
- Install the device exactly according to this installation manual – see attached are installation diagrams (on the opposite side):
1. Connect the water meter, water valve, water sensor, and power supply. Put aside the two blind covers and decoration frame. Carefully lift the upper part of Smart Leak Protector housing to reveal the terminal for wire connections, marked with + – signs. Use the knife to make a hole in the cable fitting at the bottom of the Smart Leak protector housing.
Connect the water meter, water valve, and leak detector to Qubino Smart Leak Protector as indicated in the picture:
2. Finally connect the 24VDC power supply as indicated. Make sure that you pull the cables through the cable fitting.
3. Close the Smart Leak Protector housing. Make sure that the cabling inside the housing is not clamped by the housing. Place the Qubino module on the right-hand side of the box as indicated in picture 2. Make sure the Qubino module antenna is placed next to the housing wall as indicated in picture 2 (see arrow 1). Place the two blind covers as indicated in the picture. Place the blind cover with the label on it in the rightest position (see arrow 2). Press the blinds until you hear a click.
4. Mark the position of the mounting holes Place the Smart Leak Protector housing in a suitable place on the wall. Use a pencil to mark the position of the mounting holes. See picture 3.
5. Drill the mounting holes and install the Smart Leak Protector Use the 6mm drill. Drill the holes at markings 45mm deep. Insert fixings into holes, place the Smart Leak Protector over the holes and insert the two screws. Tighten the screws all the way. See picture 4.
6. බල ඇඩැප්ටරය බල සැපයුමකට ඇතුල් කරන්න.
7. Power on the Smart Leak Protector Press the Power-on button on Smart Leak Protector. The white light indicates the Smart Leak Protector is turned on. See picture5.
8. Include the device into the Z-Wave network See Z-Wave inclusion section and picture 6.
- If you have a connected water valve*, press the water valve push button of Smart Leak Protector. Check that the water valve is closed (the water flow meter is steady) and that the button light indicator is ON. Press the button again and verify that the water valve is open (the water flow meter is turning) and that the button light indicator is OFF.
*NOTE: your water valve must be of the “Normally Open Valve” type. See your water valve manual for details.
විදුලි සැර වැදීමේ අනතුරක්!
Installation of this device requires a great degree of skill and may be performed only by a licensed and qualified electrician. Please keep inmind that even when the device is turned off, the voltage තවමත් උපාංගයේ පර්යන්තවල තිබිය හැක.
Do not connect the device to loads exceeding the recommended values.
Connect the device exactly as shown in the provided diagrams. Improper wiring may be dangerous and result in equipment damage.
Z-WAVE ඇතුළත් කිරීම
SMARTSTART ඇතුළත් කිරීම
- Scan QR code on device label and add S2 DSK to Provisioning List in the gateway (hub)
- උපාංගය බල සැපයුමට සම්බන්ධ කරන්න
- Inclusion will be initiated automatically within a few seconds of connection to the power supply and the device will automatically enroll in your network (when the device is excluded and connected to the power supply it automatically enters the LEARN MODE state).
අත්පොත ඇතුළත් කිරීම
- ඔබගේ Z-Wave ද්වාරයෙහි (හබ්) එකතු කිරීමේ/ඉවත් කිරීමේ මාදිලිය සබල කරන්න
- උපාංගය බල සැපයුමට සම්බන්ධ කරන්න
- Press the water valve button on Smart Leak Detector 3 times within 3 seconds (1 click per second). The device has to get an On/Off signal 3 times,.
- A new device will appear on your dashboard
සටහන: In case of S2 Security inclusion a dialog will appear prompting you to enter the corresponding PIN number (5 underlined digits) that are written on the module label and the label inserted in the packaging (check the example පින්තූරය).
වැදගත්: The PIN code must not be lost
ඉසෙඩ් වේව් පැහැදිලි කිරීම
- උපාංගය බල සැපයුමට සම්බන්ධ කරන්න
- උපාංගය ඔබගේ Z-Wave ද්වාරයෙහි (හබ්) සෘජු පරාසය තුළ ඇති බව සහතික කර ගන්න හෝ බැහැර කිරීම සිදු කිරීමට අතින් ගෙන යා හැකි Z-Wave දුරස්ථ පාලකයක් භාවිතා කරන්න
- ඔබගේ Z-Wave ද්වාරයෙහි (හබ්) බැහැර කිරීමේ මාදිලිය සබල කරන්න
- Press the water valve button on Smart Leak Detector 3 times within 3 seconds
- The device will be excluded from your network, but any custom configuration parameters will not be erased.
NOTE1: LEARN MODE state allows the device to receive network information from the controller.
NOTE2: After the device is excluded you should wait 30seconds before performing re-inclusion.
- උපාංගය බල සැපයුමට සම්බන්ධ කරන්න
- Within the first minute the device is connected to the power supply, press the water valve button on Smart Leak Detector 5 times within 5 seconds
By resetting the device, all custom parameters previously set on the device will return to their default values, and a node ID will be deleted.
Use this reset procedure only when the gateway (hub) is missing or otherwise inoperable.
සටහන: See the extended manual for custom settings and parameters available for this device.
Z-Wave wireless communication is not always 100% reliable. This device should not be used in situations in which life and/or valuables are solely dependent on its functioning. If the device is not recognized by your gateway (hub) or shows up incorrectly, you may need to change the device type manually and make sure your gateway (hub) supports ZWave
Plus devices. Contact us for help before returning the product:http://qubino.com/support/#email
වර්ග නොකළ නාගරික අපද්රව්ය ලෙස විදුලි උපකරණ බැහැර නොකරන්න, වෙනම එකතු කිරීමේ පහසුකම් භාවිතා කරන්න. පවතින එකතු කිරීමේ පද්ධති පිළිබඳ තොරතුරු සඳහා ඔබේ පළාත් පාලන ආයතනය අමතන්න. විදුලි උපකරණ කුණු ගොඩවල්වලට හෝ කුණු ගොඩවල්වලට බැහැර කළහොත් අනතුරුදායක ද්රව්ය භූගත ජලයට කාන්දු වී ආහාර දාමයට ඇතුළු වී ඔබේ සෞඛ්යයට හා යහපැවැත්මට හානි කරයි. පැරණි උපකරණ නව ඒවා සමඟ ප්රතිස්ථාපනය කරන විට, සිල්ලර වෙළෙන්දා ඔබේ පැරණි උපකරණ නොමිලේ බැහැර කිරීම සඳහා ආපසු ගැනීමට නීත්යානුකූලව බැඳී සිටී.
ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM (24 VDC
රූප සටහන සඳහා සටහන්:
|Positive lead (+VDC)
The negative lead (-VDC)
Output for the electrical device (load) no. 1
The input used for the water-leak detector
The input used for the water meter pulse reader
Input for push-button switch
Input for temperature sensor (not used in
Smart Leak Protector)
The durability of the device depends on the applied load. For resistive loads (light bulbs, etc.) and 10A current consumption of an electrical device, the product’s lifespan exceeds 100,000 toggles.
|The rated load current of DC output (resistive load)*||1 X 10A / 24VDC|
|Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load)||240W (24VDC)|
|ක්රියාකාරී උෂ්ණත්වය||-10 — +40°C (14 — 104°F)|
|Z-Wave මෙහෙයුම් පරාසය||ගෘහස්ථව මීටර් 30ක් දක්වා (අඩි 98)|
|මානයන් (WxHxD) (පැකේජය)||398x220x95 mm / 15,67×8,66×3,74 අඟල්|
|Weight standard package||619g / 21,83oz|
|මෙහෙයුම් සංඛ්යාත කලාපය (ය)||Z-wave (868Mhz EU frequency)|
|Maximum radio-frequency power jrancmittorl in frarinonry hand(c)||<2,5mw|
*In case of loads other than resistive loads, please pay attention to the value of cos φ. If necessary, connect loads less powerful than what they’re rated for – this applies to all motor loads. Max current for cos φ=0,4 is 3A at 24VDC L/R=7ms.
ඇණවුම් කේතය සහ සංඛ්යාත
ZMNHDXY – X, Y values define product version per region. Please check the online extended manual or catalog for the right version.
Get a real Qubino Z-Wave bible! How-to install, use cases, user manual, illustrations, and more. Scan the QR code/follow the product link below:
සරල කරන ලද යුරෝපා සංගම් ප්රකාශනය
Hereby, Gap d.o.o. Nova Gorica declares that the radio equipment type Smart Leak Protector Relay is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
FCC අනුකූලතා ප්රකාශය (එක්සත් ජනපදයේ පමණක් අදාළ වේ):
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: —Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. —Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. —Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. —Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
CE declaration of compliance is available on the product page under www.qubino.com.
This user manual is subject to change and improvement without prior notice.
Goap doo Nova Gorica
Ulica Klementa Juga 007, 5250 Solkan, Slovenia
විද්යුත් තැපෑල: [විද්යුත් ආරක්ෂිත] ; දුරකථන: +386 5 335 95 00
Web: www.qubino.com; දිනය: 24.03.2021; V 1.0
ලේඛන / සම්පත්
|Qubino 09285 Smart Leak Protector [pdf] ස්ථාපන මාර්ගෝපදේශය|
09285, Smart Leak Protector