MD026 True Wireless Earbuds User Guide
සත්ය රැහැන් රහිත ස්ටීරියෝ ඉයර්ෆෝන්
බ්ලූටූත් අනුවාදය: 5.3
සහාය: HSP / HFP / A2DP / AVRCP
ආරෝපණ වරාය: වර්ගය-සී
Battery capacity: Earbuds:25mAh
Battery life: 5 hours of use per full charge (actual battery life varies with song type and volume requirements)
Charging time: 1 hour for earbuds / 1 hour for charging case
Transmission range: 15 meters (without obstacles)
How do I pair two headphones with my phone?
- Please make sure both the earbuds and the charging case are fully charged before first use.
- පියවර 1
Take both earbuds out of the charging case and both earbuds will power on and start pairing automatically (If the earbuds are not connected to your device for more than 5 minutes, the earbuds will automatically turn off Press the MPS button for about 3 seconds to manually turn on the earbuds when prompted “Power on”.) The indicator light of one earbud will flash red and blue alternately, and the indicator light of the other earbud will slowly flash blue when paired successfully.
- පියවර 2
Enable the Bluetooth pairing mode on your phone device, search and select “MD026” to connect. (You should hear a voice prompt “connected” when wearing earbuds).
- If the indicator light of the earbud is off, it means the phone is connected
- Automatic connection By default, the earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically when powered on.
- If you have any problem pairing the two earbuds with your phone, put the earbuds back in the charging case and repeat the above steps.
- These earbuds can be used not only together, but also individually
If you want to use a single earbud
Just take one earbud out of the case and connect it to your phone. or when using two earbuds, manually turn off one earbud or put one back in the charging case and you’ll be able to use the other earbud alone.
- Telephone Communication
Answer call: Tap once
Hang up: Press and hold the key for 2s
Refuse incoming calls: Press and hold the key for 2s
- සංගීතය සඳහා
|සෙල්ලම් / විරාමය||දෙවරක් තට්ටු කරන්න|
|පෙර ධාවන පථය||Press and hold “L” for 2s|
|ඊළඟ ධාවන පථය||Press and hold “R” for 2s|
|සිරි සක්රිය කරන්න||Quick tap three times|
|ශබ්දය අඩු කරන්න||A single tap on the left earbud|
|ශබ්දය වැඩි කරන්න||A single tap on the right earbud|
මුදල් අය කිරීම
- Earbuds අයකිරීම
The earbuds will only be charged when you correctly place them in the charging slots and close the lid. (You can charge the charging case and the earbuds at the same time, or you can charge the charging case first and then the earbuds.)
The charging case will stop charging automatically and the indicator light on the earbuds will go out when fully charged.
When the earbuds are charging in the charging case, the digital display bar of the case will keep blinking and turn off after 60 seconds.
- නඩු අයකිරීම
There is a Type-C usb charging cable in the package, please use it to charge the case directly. During charging, the digital display will flash and display the battery level in real-time. When fully charged, the number shows 100.
- After using it for a long period of time, due to the oxidation of the magnet connector, the earbuds might not be charged or even turned on. You can fix this problem by cleaning the magnet connectors on the earbuds and charging case with an alcohol wipe
- Put the earbuds in the charging case, and the earbuds will turn off immediately and the charging case will start charging automatically. The earbuds will connect to the last paired mobile automatically.
ගබඩා කිරීම සහ නඩත්තු කිරීම
- If the earbuds have not been used for more than 3 months, we recommend that you charge them.
- Please use a charger approved by FCC FFC : (Federal Communications Commission).
- Do not disassemble the earbuds.
- Children aged 12 and under require adult supervision.
- Do not expose the earbuds to high or low temperatures, and do not use the earbuds during a thunderstorm.
- Avoid free fall or violent shock to the device. Keep the device away from sources of fire and do not place the device in water.
නිතර අසන ප්රශ්න
Q: Why don’t these earbuds pair with my phone?
A: Make sure the earbuds are fully charged and powered on. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled If there is no problem with the two points stated above, turn off the powered-on earbuds after 5 continuous and quick clicks. Put them back into the charging case and close the lip, wait for 1 minute, then open the charging case and reconnect the earbuds to the phone.
Q: Why does the music cut in or out?
A: First, keep the earbuds no more than 49 feet away from your phone (no obstacles). If the distance is less than 49 feet, follow these steps:
- Put the earbuds back into the case and close the lid, manually click “forget the MD026” on your phone
- After 10 seconds, open the charging case and reconnect these earbuds with your phone
Q: Why do the earbuds still won’t be charged or disconnected from the phone after I put them in the case and close the lid?
A: Make sure the charging case is not in a low battery state. If the charging case is in a low battery state, the earbuds will neither be charged nor disconnected. In this case, please use a type-c charging cable to fully charge the case.
Q: Are these earbuds sweat- and water-resistant?
A: These earbuds are sweatproof and slightly waterproof. For electronic devices, we do not recommend that you submerge the earbuds in water.
For more detailed product FAQs, please contact our customer service.
Activation & Warranty
Permanent replacement of damaged, defective, upgraded, or missing items (no need to return the original)
Please activate via email below within 15 days. ” [විද්යුත් ආරක්ෂිත]"
ලේඛන / සම්පත්
|GCBIG MD026 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] පරිශීලක මාර්ගෝපදේශය|
MD026 True Wireless Earbuds, MD026, True Wireless Earbuds