Shure SBC203 Battery Charger
- Battery packs may explode or release toxic materials. Risk of fire or burns. Do not open, crush, modify, disassemble, heat above 140°F (60°C), or incinerate.
- Follow instructions from manufacturer
- Only use Shure charger to recharge Shure rechargeable batteries
- WARNING: Danger of explosion if battery incorrectly replaced. Replace only with same or equivalent type.
- Never put batteries in mouth. If swallowed, contact your physician or local poison control center
- Do not short circuit; may cause burns or catch fire
- Do not charge or use battery packs other than Shure rechargeable batteries
- Dispose of battery packs properly. Check with local vendor for proper disposal of used battery packs.
- Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like
- Do not immerse the battery in liquid such as water, beverages, or other fluids.
- Do not attach or insert battery with polarity reversed. Keep away from small children.
- Do not use abnormal batteries.
- Pack the battery securely for transport.
- This equipment is intended to be used in professional audio applications.
- EMC conformance is based on the use of supplied and recommended cable types. The use of other cable types may degrade EMC performance.
- Use this battery charger only with the Shure charging modules and battery packs for which it is designed. Use with other than the specified modules and battery packs may increase the risk of fire or explosion.
- Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Shure Incorporated could void your authority to operate this equipment.
Caution: Do not transport chargers with batteries inserted.
Warning: Do not charge batteries in enclosed spaces without proper ventilation.
The SBC203 two-bay charger holds two SB903 batteries or compatible transmitters. It may be used in any appropriate location with adequate space and ventilation.
- Charge up to two SB903 batteries or compatible transmitters
- Securely connect multiple chargers
- LED icons for battery status
- SBC203 Charger
- 15W USB Power Supply
- USB-C cable
- Bottom plate and screws (4) for attaching additional units
Note: SB903 batteries not included.
To save space and reduce clutter, chargers can be linked together using the provided hardware. Line up the bottom indentation on the chargers to be linked and attach the bottom plate using the provided screws. Once linked, chargers can be moved as one piece of hardware.
Note: Each charger requires an independent power supply.
To charge, place batteries into the charging bays with slotted sides down, or insert transmitters into the charging bays with the display facing forward. The LEDs illuminate to indicate battery status.
IMPORTANT: Always insert transmitters facing forward to avoid damage
Charging Status LEDs
* If an error occurs when a transmitter is docked in the charger, remove the battery from the transmitter and place directly into the charger. If the error persists, contact Shure Technical Support.
Note: Store batteries in the charger or in a proper container. To protect terminals from shorting, DO NOT place batteries in a box or pocket with metal objects such as nails, screws, or keys.
625 mA or 250 mA
Lower current used when using another power source, or operating between 0℃ and 10℃
50% = 1 hour : 15 minutes; 100% = 2 hours : 30 minutes
External Power Supply
SBC10-USB15W or SBC10-USB15WS
5 V DC, 3 A max.
Charging Temperature Range for Battery
0 °C to 45 °C (32 °F to 113 °F)
66 x 99 x 165 mm (2.6 x 3.9 x 6.5 in.), H x W x D
Input Voltage Range
100 to 240 V AC
50 Hz to 60 Hz
Maximum Input Power
at 100 V AC full load
4.75 to 5.25 V DC
Maximum Output Power
at 5 V
Operating Temperature Range
0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation of this device is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Shure Incorporated could void your authority to operate this equipment.
Please consider the environment, electric products and packaging are part of regional recycling schemes and do not belong to regular household waste.
This product meets the Essential Requirements of all relevant European directives and is eligible for CE marking.
The CE Declaration of Conformity can be obtained from: www.shure.com/europe/compliance
Authorized European representative:
Shure Europe GmbH
Headquarters Europe, Middle East & Africa
Department: EMEA Approval
75031 Eppingen, Germany
Phone: +49-7262-92 49 0
Fax: +49-7262-92 49 11 4
Email: [email protected]
Shure SBC203 Battery Charger User Manual – Optimized PDF
Shure SBC203 Battery Charger User Manual – Original PDF