① Left key
② Right key
③ DPI key
④ OFF/ON/ON Light
⑤ Optical lens
⑥ Battery and receiver compartments
- A high-quality switch button is adopted to reduce interference
- RF 2.4G technology, up to 10 meters wireless range.
- 1600 DPI resolution for smoother and faster movement.
- Auto standby, deep-sleeping mode to save power.
- Sleek and ergonomic design reduces palm fatigue when used for a long time.
- Plug the USB receiver into the USB port of the computer.
- Insert the battery into the compartment.
- Turn on the OFF/ON/ON Light switch, mouse connect with the computer automatically.
Number of buttons
Rating voltage / current
Approx 10 meters
3 ( left key, right key, scroll )
2 AAA battery
1.5V 30mA ( Mouse )
5V 30mA ( USB receiver )
- Wireless mouse
- USB receiver
- 2 AAA battery
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Linux
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction
Documents / Resources
|Shenzhen Xinjuhuang Electronic Technology M8 Wireless Mouse [pdf] User Manual|
M8, 2A48M-M8, 2A48MM8, M8, Wireless Mouse, M8 Wireless Mouse