This product is meant for use only in conjunction with a suitable device.
Please consult your device packaging to determine whether this product is compatible with your particular device. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damages to any device or personal property incurred through the use of this product.
The manufacturer shall in no way be liable to you or to any third party for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of use, intended or unintended, or misuse of this product in conjunction with any device or accessory other than the compatible device for which this product is designed or intended. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of misuse of this product as outlined above.
Samsung and Galaxy S are both registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. Qi is a trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium
KEEP THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- Charge Pad
- Charge Cable
- Hook-and-Loop Fasteners (2)
CHARGE PAD SPECIFICATIONS
- Input Power: DC 12V 1.5A (Max)
- Output Power: 10W Charging
- Wireless Charging Version: Qi 1.2.4
CHARGE PAD COMPATIBILITY
- iPhone 8 series or newer and select Android devices.
QI wireless technology-enabled devices.
- Non-metal phone cases up to 3 mm thick.
- May not be compatible with some Apple MagSafe cases.
USING YOUR CADDY
- Attach hook-and-loop fasteners to the back of the caddy to cure placement.
- Lift your mattress and slide top flap of caddy underneath.
- Slide the shelf into either of the 2 pockets. Make sure the lip of the shelf is inserted into the caddy.
- Connect the provided cable to the charge pad then connect the other end of the cable to a powered USB port.
- Place the charge pad on the shelf. Make sure the shelf does not tilt otherwise your device may fall off.
- Remove any phone accessories. A non-metal phone case up to 3 mm thick can be used.
- Place your device on top of the pad matching the center of your device to the center of the charge pad.
SAFETY WARNINGS: PLEASE READ BEFORE USE
- Not a children’s item. Keep out of reach of children.
- DO NOT use this item near people with pacemakers or similar prosthetics.
- Only use the provided charging cable.
- Use this item only for its intended purpose.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures or moisture.
- For indoor use only.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Thoroughly inspect products before every use. If the product appears worn, frayed/splintered, cracked, or broken in any manner, discontinue use and discard immediately.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC RF Radiation Exposure Statement Caution: To maintain compliance with the FCC’s RF exposure guidelines, place the product at least 20cm from nearby persons.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
THE ‘QI’ SYMBOL IS A TRADEMARK OF THE WIRELESS POWER CONSORTIUM.
SHARPER IMAGE® NAME AND LOGOS (INCLUDING THE 77 LOGO AND TOMORROW’S TOMORROW) ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS. DISTRIBUTED BY AND © 2021 MERCHSOURCE, LLC. IRVINE, CA 92618. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PRINTED IN CHINA.
Documents / Resources
|SHARPER IMAGE Wireless Charge Bed Caddy [pdf] Instructions|
1012708, 2AEVM1012708, Wireless Charge Bed Caddy, Wireless Charge, Bed Caddy