Cordless Foil Shaver / Trimmer
Sharper Image, Model: 206899
Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image World’s Fastest Cordless Foil Shaver and Trimmer. Please read this guide and store it for future reference.
- Cordless and portable design
- Rechargeable battery
- Operates up to 60 minutes [20 shaves] on a full charge
- Travel lock prevents accidental activation
- 3 blades for ultra-close shaves
- Faster speed [15,000 RPM] shaves in fewer passes
- Pop-up trimmer for beard/mustache
- Backlit LCD display screen
- Charger plugs into an AC outlet
- Use only the charger that was included in this package.
- Charging temperature range: 41°F-95°F.
- Keep charger dry. Unplug the charger before cleaning the shaver.
- This device is waterproof [rated IPX 6], however, it should never be immersed or submerged in water.
- Keep this device out of the reach of children at all times.
- During travel, be sure to turn on the Travel Lock and use the protective cap to safeguard the blade head.
- This device has a built-in 30-minute automatic shutoff timer. After 30 minutes of use, the device will shut down. Then, the LCD display will show a 5-minute countdown until the device can be used again.
CHARGING AND USING THE DEVICE
- Make sure the device is unplugged and powered OFF before charging.
- Insert the charger into the shaver.
- The charger and the charging lamp will light up.
- The charger plug symbol will appear on the display screen. In addition, the trapezoid energy bars (–) will flicker and continue to increase until the charge is complete.
- When the battery is fully charged, the energy percentage will display “100” and the trapezoid energy bars (–) will light up fully.
- As you use the shaver, the display screen will keep track of your usage time. In addition, the energy bars will decrease from 100% to 0% in 10-minute increments.
- In case of low battery power, the charger plug symbol will display. At this point, you will have approximately 5 minutes of available power. After that, you must recharge your shaver.
- After every 10 minutes of use, the LCD display will display the faucet symbol, reminding you to clean the shaver.
NOTE: You may charge your shaver on the base, OR by plugging it in directly via the power cord. The charge time is 1.5 hours. Do not leave the device charging for more than 24 hours.
USING THE SHAVER
- Rotate the Travel Lock to the ON position (0). Press the circular On/Off power button.
- Hold the shaver against your skin vertically and move it SLOWLY against the grain (growth direction) of your beard. It may take some time to get used to this device.
- Replace the protective cover after every shave.
NOTE: The shaver can run for approximately 20 days on a full charge at 3-minute intervals (per day).
CLEANING THE SHAVER HEAD
- Rinse the shaver head with water and mild hand soap after every use. WARNING: To avoid shock or bodily injury, make sure the device is turned OFF and unplugged.
- Place the water and soap on the shaver foil and press On/Off. Allow the water and soap to bubble for about 20 seconds.
- Press down the release buttons on both sides of the shaver to unlock the shaver head.
- Rinse the shaver head under running water until clean.
- Close the shaver head and shake off excess water.
NOTE: Do not wipe the shaver head with a towel, tissues or paper towels, as this may damage the shaver head. You may also use the included brush to clear away dirt and hairs. If you use the brush, do not use water and soap.
USING THE TRIMMER
- This shaver has a pop-up trimmer head to groom the temples, beard and mustache.
- Using your thumb, slide the switch forward to open the blade.
- Press the circular On/Off power button.
- Guide the trimmer slowly to trim and remove unwanted hair.
Note: You may wish to use the trimmer BEFORE you use the shaver.
CLEANING THE TRIMMER
- Make sure the device is turned OFF and unplugged prior to cleaning the trimmer head.
- Flip up the trimmer head and use the included brush to whisk away hair and particles.
- Lubricate the trimmer teeth with a drop of lubricating oil once every 6 months.
CHANGING THE FOILS
With normal use, the foils should last a long time. However, if the foils become damaged, you can replace them easily at home. For best performance, it is recommended to change the blades at the same time as the foils.
NOTE: The Replacement Blade/Foil Set for The World’s Fastest Cordless Foil Shaver and Trimmer is available at SharperImage.com (Item No. 207142).
CHANGING THE BLADES
This device contains rechargeable batteries. Please dispose of it in accordance with all local laws.
WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide, please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
The SHARPER IMAGE® name and logo are registered trademarks.
©Sharper Image. All Rights Reserved.