8-IN-1 MULTI-BARREL CURLING IRON SET
Item No. 206320
Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image 8-In-1 Multi-Barrel Curling Iron Set.
Please take a moment to read through this manual. Its contents will help you to get
the best performance from your product.
- LCD digital screen display
- Interchangeable wand with 3-barrel sizes to provide a variety of curls
- Adjustable heat settings suits for all hair types: 180°F – 450°F
- Option to switch between °C and °F
- 360-degree swivel cord for easy and convenient performance
- PTC heater for safe operation
- 1-hour auto safety shut off after non-use
- Universal dual voltage: 110-240 V,50-60 Hz, 60-95 W
- Includes velvet tray and heat protection glove
HOW TO USE
- Assemble the barrel to the handle by lining up the plastic lugs and metal connectors with the logo facing forward then push onto the handle until you hear a click.
- Plug the curling wand into an AC outlet.
- To turn on, press the “ON” button for approximately two seconds, the LCD display will illuminate.
- Set the required temperature using the “+” or “- ” buttons located on the handle (the maximum heat this wand reaches is 450°F, please see recommended temperature settings for different hair types below
250°F – Fine and Fragile Hair
285°F – Fine Hair
320°F – Normal Hair
350°F – Normal and Wavy Hair
400°F – Thick Hair
450°F – Very Coarse and Thick Hair
5. Let the curling wand reach full operating temperature before using. Use included heat proof glove for heat protection while curling. NOTE: A universal heat protective glove has been supplied to help protect your hand from temporary contact with the barrel when wrapping the hair around the appliance. Please note that the heat protective glove is only designed to give initial contact protection. Discomfort will be caused with prolonged contact with the hot surface.
6. After the curling wand has reached your desired temperature, separate a section of hair and wrap it around the barrel. Hold the hair in place for approximately 5-10 seconds.
7. Release the hair and repeat the process wherever desired.
8. To turn off, hold the OFF button for approximately two seconds. NOTE: Always allow the curling wand to cool down completely before storing or changing barrels.
9. To detach the barrel from the handle, press and hold the button on the back side then gently wiggle and firmly pull the barrel until it releases from the handle.
Includes 8 Pcs Rose gold titanium coating barrel:
- Barrel 9-18mm
- Barrel 18-25mm
- Barrel 25-32mm
- Barrel 19mm
- Barrel 25mm
- Barrel 32mm
- Bead 25mm
- Spiral 32mm
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical appliance, especially children are present, basic safety precautions should always be following. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING. KEEP AWAY FROM WATER. Any appliance is electrically live even when the switch is off. To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
- Always unplug appliance immediately after using.
- Do not use while bathing or in the shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- Do not place in, or drop into water or other liquid.
- If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
- This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Do not pull, twist, or wrap line cord around appliance.
- This appliance should not be used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use, as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. If it is not working properly or if it has been dropped, damaged or dropped into water, contact Customer Service.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never use while sleeping.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Unit is hot when in use. Do not let heated surface touch eyes or skin.
- Do not place the heated unit directly on any surface while it is hot or plugged in.
- Never block the air opening of the appliance or place on a soft surface such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint and other debris.
- Do not use an extension cord with this appliance.
- Do not touch hot surfaces of the appliance.
- Do not attempt to touch the housing of your appliance near the barrel, as it is hot when in use.
- Never leave your electrical appliance on and unattended.
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty. For Customer Service, please call 1 (877) 210-3449.
Sharper Image 8-in-1 Curling Iron Set User Manual – Original PDF
Sharper Image 8-in-1 Curling Iron Set User Manual – Optimized PDF