Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image Surround Sound Shower System (Set of 2). Please take a moment to read this guide and store it for future reference.
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds to switch speaker
on and off.
- Short press for multi-color LED light:
• Rotate colors
• Select color
• No color/light
• Long press to play the previous song
• Short press to turn down the volume
• Long press to play the next song
• Short press to turn up the volume
- Press to play or pause music or FM radio
- Bluetooth mode: Long press the host speaker to connect or cut off the connections of two speakers
- FM radio: Press and hold to search automatically
- Press to answer or end phone call
- Press and hold to reject incoming calls
- Double press to redial
- Short press to switch between wireless and FM radio
- Long press the host speaker to cut off or reconnect the wireless
connection with the device
• Wireless 5.0
• Waterproof IP grade: IP67
• Hands-free talking
• Strong suction cup
• FM radio
• Multi-color LED light
• Charges via USB
• Frequency Range: 100Hz-20KHz
• Operating Distance: 10 meters
• Microphone: Built in
• Power Rating: 5W
• SNR: 85+2 dB
• Charging Voltage: DC 5V
• Battery Capacity: 650mAh
• Charge Time: Approx. 4 hours
• Playback Time: Approx. 8 hours
• Housing Material: ABS + Silicone
Charge the speaker for 3 full hours prior to initial use.
- Make sure that the speaker is powered off. Place your mobile
phone or media player device next to it. Press and hold the
power button for 3 seconds to enter pairing mode. If Bluetooth
disconnects, the speaker will shut down automatically after
- Activate the wireless feature on your media player device
and search the list for“SI AUDIO.” Enter “0000” if prompted
for a password.
- If pairing fails, refer to your media player device’s user manual.
Remove paired devices from the list and start over at step 1.
Follow these instructions when first using the TWS function:
- Turn on one of the speakers and pair your device to the host
- Turn on the second speaker in Bluetooth mode.
- In Bluetooth mode, press and hold on the host speaker.
Stop pressing after you hear the connection sound.
IN TWS MODE
You can control volume, change previous song/next song,
play/pause, poer off, etc. from either of the two speakers.
Press and hold to cut off the TWS connection between them.
NOTE: TWS only works with Bluetooth
- In FM mode, two speakers can’t be used as TWS. FM radio
- When answering an incoming call, the caller’s voice can only
be heard through the host speaker
The wireless speaker is powered by a built-in rechargeable
lithium battery. To charge:
- Release the DC 5V charging port cover.
- Connect the USB charging cable to a standard USB
• Shower Speakers
• USB Charging Cable
• Dedicated Suction Cup
- Please make sure the plug cover is tight before you place
the device around water.
- Keep the device away from extreme weather to prevent
electric shock, explosion or bodily injury.
- Do not use the device in or around excessive heat: Direct
sunlight, near stovetops or open flames, etc.
- Keep device out of the reach of children. Do not operate
at excessive volume levels as this may damage hearing.
- Clean the product with a soft cloth free of harsh or
corrosive chemicals. Always unplug from the power
source before cleaning.
- Do not puncture or disassemble the exterior surface of
the device in any way.
- Do not insert metal objects into the device as this could
cause electrical shock.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference
(2) This device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note:This equipment has been tested and found to comply
with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of
the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and
can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and
used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful
interference to radio communications. However, there is no
guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference
toradio or television reception, which can be determined by
turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to
try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.
com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty. If you
have any questions not covered in this guide, please call our
Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer
Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.
to 6:00 p.m. ET.