NIGHT/DAY ANTI-GLARE VISOR (SET OF 2)
Item No. 207365
Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image Night/Day Anti-Glare Visor (Set of
2). Please read these instructions prior to using this device for the first time. In
addition, please store this guide for future reference.
The Sharper Image Night/Day Anti-Glare Visor clips onto any vehicle’s sun visor to help
you see better at night, and shield your eyes from the sun during the day.
ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION
- Install 4 small screws with a screwdriver.
2. Install 1 big screw with a screwdriver.
3, Press the circle button and pull the telescoping boom to adjust the length so it can fit over the existing sun visor.
5. Position the boom grips over the sun visor and press down on the booms to secure into place. Remove the plastic film from both visors.
6. Press down on the side to properly align the visors.
- When selecting your visor, rotate both plates 180°. Once you select your visor (sun or night), fold the other visor up.
7. The angles of the visors can be adjusted 180° (vertically) and 360 (horizontally) to assist with oncoming headlights and glare.
8. If the screws loosen, you can open up the caps and tighten them.
9. When not in use, fold both visors into the up position.
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year
limited replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide,
please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.