Please be sure to read the enclosed Shark instructions prior to using your vacuum Cleaner
POWERED LIFT-AWAY™ WITH
ANTI HAIR WRAP TECHNOLOGY
Use this Quick Start Guide to start using your new vacuum’s great features.
Register your vacuum at registeryourshark.com
Empty dust cup after each use
Access brushroll and Soft Roller
- Use a coin to unlock the 3 locks on the bottom of the floor nozzle, a portion of the base is removable to allow for better access to the brush roll and exposure to the airway. Shine a torch from the bottom to check for possible blockage in the airway.
- Clear away any objects or debris
- To reassemble, replace base by lining it up along the front of the nozzle. Push down to snap into place. Lock the 3 locks.
Wash filters to keep the suction strong.
Rinse filters and allow to air-dry completely. Tap loose dirt from foam filters as needed between washes.
See enclosed instructions for complete details on removing and cleaning filters.
Carefully remove any debris that may be impeding the brushroll.
Soft Roller Maintenance
Lift out the Soft Roller by pulling the tab on the right side. Clear away any debris, then slide the Soft Roller back into place.
Checking the Nozzle for Blockages
Tilt neck of nozzle back to straighten the airway, then remove any blockages.
C. Vacuum Pod
E. DuoClean® Floor Nozzle
F. Duster Crevice Tool
G. Upholstery Tool
H. Pet Power Brush (certain models only)
I. Under Appliance Wand (certain models only)
J. Car Detail Kit (certain models only)
- Insert wand into floor nozzle.
- Insert handle into wand.
- Place pod onto wand. Slide down to connect.
- Press hose into back of pod.
The top flap of your box shows the select accessories that are included with your model. For complete instructions, see the enclosed instruction booklet. For additional parts and accessories, visit sharkclean.eu
Place your foot gently on the floor nozzle and tilt the handle back. Choose floor type and press power button.
Hard Floor: The brushrolls spin slowly to pick up fine dust and large debris on hard floors.
Carpet: The brushrolls spin faster to pick up debris on and below the surface of your carpets.
POWERED LIFT-AWAY™ MODE
Press Lift-Away Release button to lift pod off wand to clean hard-to-reach places.
NOTE: See below for wand and handle release instructions.
ABOVE-FLOOR CLEANING IN LIFT-AWAY™ MODE
NOTE: For best performance, use Hard Floor Setting I for all above-floor accessories.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!