SENTRY BT975 True Wireless Earbuds
Using your True Wireless Earphones
Before use: Charge both earbuds by placing them inside the charging case.
STEP 1 Turn off the Bluetooth function from your music device. Eg. Mobile phone or music device.
STEP 2 Take out the earbuds from the charging case after they have charged. The earphones will be automatically on and paring. When pairing successfully, the left earphone will flash blue and the right earphone will flash red and blue alternately.
STEP 3 When auto-pairing failed, or dual earphones disconnected. Press the power button on the left and right earphones, to make the earbuds off and on again, the left and right earphones will be connected manually. If pairing still does not work, please long press both the buttons on the earbuds for 10 seconds to force the earbuds to restart. They should then resume to pairing mode.
STEP 4 You can now turn on the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone. Search and select BT975, and click it to connect.
Pairing dual earphones: Long press the left and right earphone buttons for 3 seconds, turn on or off the earphones. Pairing single earphones: Long press left or right earphone button for 3 seconds to turn on the earphones, enter single earphone pairing. Then long press for 3 seconds, turn off the earphones. ( When power on, the earphone will flash blue . When power off, the light is off. )
Answer / Hang Up
When coming call, click the button on the left or right earphone to answer the phone. During the call, click the button on the left or right earphone to hang up the call.
Reject / Call Back
When coming call, long press left or right earphones to refuse the call.
Three-click the right earphone button to resume back to the last call, and three-click the left earphone button to open the voice assistant.
Play / Pause Music
While playing music, click the button on the left or right earphones to play or pause the music.
If one of the earbuds has run out of battery, the other one will continue to work until it runs out of power also.
Last / Next Song Control
When playing, double-click the left earphone button to switch to the Last song; double-click
the right earphone button to switch to the next song.
Charge the Charging Box
- There is a USB charging cable in the package, you can connect the power adapter for charging. The blue LED lights will keep flashing when it is charging.If all 4 blue LED lights on the front turn on, that means the charging case is fully charged.
- Press the charging compartment button, when the indicator light blue, it means the charging case has sufficient power. If the blue light flashes slowly, It means the battery is low. When there is no power left on the charging case, the light will be off when the button is pressed.
Charge for Earphones
- Please double check and confirm the charging compartment has sufficient power, then put the earphones into the correct position for charging.
- If the earbuds are not placed securely into the case, it may not charge. Please take out the earbuds and re-insert them in the case. Also make sure the lid is properly closed so that charging the earbuds can start. Some large earpads
Frequently asked questions
Why bluetooth earbuds can not turn on?
- You can check if earbuds is with power or not ? if not, please fully charge it before turning it on.
- Please long press the power on /off button.(the detailed operation , please refer to the manual.)
Why bluetooth earbuds signal is unstable
- Restart the bluetooth earbuds .
- Please kindly check the compatibility and calling communication quality of the mobile phone.
- Please confirm if the distance between earbuds and phone is too far or there are
- Please don’t stay in the signal reflective environment.
Why the Bluetooth earbuds can’t hear voice ?
- Please kindly check if the Bluetooth earbuds is on mute status.
- Please kindly check if Bluetooth earbuds and phone are connected well.
- then confirm if the distance between earbuds and phone is too far or if there are interference surrounded.
If after some time, the earbuds are not pairing correctly, please delete the earbuds from your phone by going to the phone’s Bluetooth settings. Then reset the earbuds by long-pressing both buttons on the earbuds for 10 seconds. Then follow Steps 1-4 on the first page of this manual to repair your earbuds to your phone device. If after some time, the earbuds stop charging, pls try to use the cotton swab to clean the earbud bottom and the inductive pins to avoid any dust and sweat.
- Model: BT975
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Power Input: DC 5V
- Earphone Working Time: About 4 hours at 50% volume
- Earphone battery capacity: 50mAh+50mAh=100mAh
- Charging Case battery capacity: 200mAh
- Support Protocol: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
Limited 90-Day Warranty
Sentry warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not pertain to damage resulting from accident, abnormal use, misuse or neglect. Any defective product will be replaced if returned to an authorized Sentry dealer or to Sentry directly at: PO Box 885, One Bridge Street, Hillburn, NY 10931. Please enclose a $5 check for return shipping. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sentry Industries Inc is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Sentry Industries inc declares that radio equipment BT975 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The EU declaration of conformity is available at https://sentryindustries.com/european-declaration-of-conformity/ Conformity with Directives
This product is CE marked to denote conformity with Directives 73/23/EEC (low voltage) and 89/336/EEC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) , as amended.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your Local Authority or retailer for recycling advice. Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity 47 CFR 47 CFR
- Part 15.21, 15.105(b) Compliance Information Sentry Bluetooth
- Responsible Party –
- SENTRY INDUSTRIES INC
- ONE BRIDGE STREET, HILLBURN, NY 10931, USA
- TEL +1 8457532910
FCC Compliance Statement
“This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.” FCC ID:2ACP4CBT975 Model #BT975 “NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.”
Documents / Resources
|SENTRY BT975 True Wireless Earbuds [pdf] Instruction Manual|
CBT975, 2ACP4CBT975, BT975 True Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Earbuds