SENNHEISER CX True Wireless Instruction Manual
Sennheiser is a trademark of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG is under license. Other company and product names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Am Labor 1, 30900 Wedemark, Germany
Publ. 06/21, 588587/A03
Important safety instructions
- Read the instruction manual, safety instructions, quick guide (depending on the scope of delivery) carefully and completely before using the product.
- Always include the safety instructions when passing the product on to third parties.
- Do not use the product if it is obviously defective or makes loud, unusual (whistling or beeping) noise.
- Only use the product in environments where Bluetooth® wireless transmission is permitted.
Preventing damage to health and accidents
- Do not listen at high volume levels for long periods of time to prevent hearing damage.
- Do not insert the earphones too deep into your ears and never insert them without ear adapters. Always remove the earphones slowly and carefully from your ears.
- The product generates stronger permanent magnetic fields that could cause interference with cardiac pacemakers, implanted defibrillators (ICDs) and other implants. Always maintain a distance of at least 3.94”/10 cm between the product component containing the magnet (earbuds and charging case) and the cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implant.
- Keep the product, accessories and packaging parts out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidents. Swallowing and choking hazard.
- Do not use the product in an environment that requires your special attention (e.g. in traffic).
Preventing damage to the product and malfunctions
- Always keep the product dry and do not expose it to extreme temperatures (hairdryer, heater, extended exposure to sunlight, etc.) to avoid corrosion or deformation. The normal operating temperature is from 0°C to 40°C/32°F to 104°F.
- Use only attachments/accessories/spare parts supplied or recommended by Sennheiser.
- Clean the product only with a soft, dry cloth.
Safety instructions for Lithium rechargeable batteries
Notes on data collection and processing and on firmware updates
This product stores individual settings such as the volume and the Bluetooth connection data of paired devices. This data is required for the operation of the product and is not transferred to Sennheiser or companies commissioned by Sennheiser and is not processed.
Using the “Sennheiser Smart Control” app, you can update the firmware of the product for free via an Internet connection. If the device on which the app is installed is connected to the Internet, the following data is automatically transferred to and processed by Sennheiser servers in order to provide and transfer suitable firmware updates: hardware identifier, hardware revision number, firmware version of the product, operating system type (Android, iOS) and version, version of the app. The data will only be used for the purpose of providing and transferring firmware updates and will not be stored permanently. If you do not want this data to be transferred and processed, do not connect to the Internet.
These headphones have been designed as an accessory for Bluetooth compliant devices. They are intended for wireless audio communication such as music playback and phone calls via Bluetooth wireless technology.
It is considered improper use when this product is used for any application not named in the associated product guides.
Sennheiser does not accept liability for damage arising from improper use or misuse of the product and its attachments/accessories.
Sennheiser is not liable for damages to USB devices that are not consistent with the USB specifications.
Sennheiser is not liable for damages resulting from the loss of connection due to flat or overaged rechargeable batteries or exceeding the Bluetooth transmission range.
Before putting the products into operation, please observe the respective country-specific regulations.
For more information on regulatory compliance markings, refer to the supplied compliance information sheet.
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG gives a warranty of 24 months on this product.
For the current warranty conditions, please visit our website at www.sennheiser.com or contact your Sennheiser partner.
For AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND ONLY
Sennheiser Australia Pty Ltd provides a warranty of 24 months on these products. For the current warranty conditions, visit the Sennheiser website:
- Australia: https://en-au.sennheiser.com
- New Zealand: https://en-nz.sennheiser.com
Sennheiser goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian and New Zealand Consumer law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This warranty is in addition to other rights or remedies under law. Nothing in this warranty excludes, limits or modifies any remedy available to be consumer which is granted by law.
To make a claim under this contract, raise a case via Sennheiser website:
- Australia: https://en-au.sennheiser.com/service-supportcontact
- New Zealand: https://en-nz.sennheiser.com/service-supportcontact
All expenses of claiming the warranty will be borne by the person making the claim.
Sennheiser international warranty is provided by: Sennheiser Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 68 165 388 312) Level 14, Tower A Zenith Building, 821 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067, Australia.
In compliance with the following requirements
- General Product Safety Directive (2001/95/EC)
- Compliant to Sound Pressure Limits according to country specific requirements.
EU Declaration of conformity
• RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU)
Hereby, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG declares that the radio equipment type CX200TW1 (CX200TW1 R, CX200TW1 L, CX200TW1 C) is in compliance with the Radio Equipment Directive (2014/53/EU).
The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following Internet address: www.sennheiser.com/download.
UK Declaration of conformity
- RoHS Regulations (2012)
- Radio Equipment Regulations (2017)
Notes on disposal
- EU: Battery Directive (2006/66/EC & 2013/56/EU)
- EU: WEEE Directive (2012/19/EU)
- UK: Battery Regulations (2015)
- UK: WEEE Regulations (2013)
The symbol of the crossed-out wheeled bin on the product, the battery/rechargeable battery (if applicable) and/or the packaging indicates that these products must not be disposed of with normal household waste, but must be disposed of separately at the end of their operational lifetime. For packaging disposal, please observe the legal regulations on waste segregation applicable in your country.
Further information on the recycling of theses products can be obtained from your municipal administration, from the municipal collection points, or from your Sennheiser partner.
The separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment, batteries/rechargeable batteries (if applicable) and packagings is used to promote the reuse and recycling and to prevent negative effects caused by e.g. potentially hazardous substances contained in these products. Herewith you make an important contribution to the protection of the environment and public health.
Documents / Resources
|SENNHEISER CX True Wireless [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SENNHEISER, CX, True, Wireless, CX200TW1, CX200TW1 R, CX200TW1 L, CX200TW1 C