SEALEY LED307.V2 2.5W and 0.5W SMD LED Rechargeable Inspection Light
Thank you for purchasing a Sealey product. Manufactured to a high standard, this product will, if used according to these instructions, and properly maintained, give you years of trouble free performance.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. NOTE THE SAFE OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, WARNINGS & CAUTIONS. USE THE PRODUCT CORRECTLY AND WITH CARE FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH IT IS INTENDED. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE DAMAGE AND/OR PERSONAL INJURY AND WILL INVALIDATE THE WARRANTY. KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS SAFE FOR FUTURE USE.
- Ensure the lamp is fully charged before initial use.
- DO NOT turn the lamp on when it is being charged.
- DO NOT shine directly into your, other person’s or animal’s eyes.
- DO NOT allow children to use the lamp.
- DO NOT handle or move the lamp whilst it is being charged.
- DO NOT use the lamp if you suspect that the battery or the lamp casing is damaged.
- DO NOT leave battery in a discharged state, recharge battery immediately. Before storage, fully recharge the battery, subsequently recharge the battery at least once every six months of non-use.
ELECTRICAL SAFETY FOR USE OF CHARGER.
USE ONLY THE SUPPLIED CHARGER PLUG FOR CONNECTING LAMP TO THE POWER SUPPLY.
WARNING! It is the user’s responsibility to read, understand and comply with the following electrical instructions:
- You must ensure the risk of electric shock is minimised by the installation of appropriate safety devices.
- An RCCB (Residual Current Circuit Breaker) should be incorporated in the main distribution board. We also recommend that an RCD (Residual Current Device) is used with all electrical products, particularly portable equipment which is plugged into an electrical supply not protected by an RCCB. also read and understand the following instructions concerning electrical safety.
- The Electricity At Work Act 1989 requires all portable electrical appliances, if used on business premises, to be tested by a qualified electrician, using a Portable Appliance Tester (PAT), at least once a year.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 makes owners of electrical appliances responsible for the safe condition of the appliance and the safety of the appliance operator. If in any doubt about electrical safety, contact a qualified electrician.
You must ensure that you:
- Inspect the charger plug, cable and connector for wear and damage to ensure items are safe before connecting to the mains power supply. If worn or damaged DO NOT use.
- Important: Check that the voltage marked on the charger plug is the same as the lamp.
- Uncoil the cable between charger and the lamp.
- DO NOT pull the charger plug from the mains socket by the lead.
- WARNING! DO NOT use any other type of charger with this product, other than the supplied mains or car charger. Failure to observe this warning could result in injury and or fire and will invalidate the warranty.
- DO NOT try to take the charger plug apart.
- DO NOT use the charger plug to charge or power any other electrical item.
- DO NOT get the charger wet, or use in wet, damp conditions (for indoor use only).
WARNING! To reduce the risk of burns or fire:
- DO NOT Attempt to open, disassemble, modify or service the battery pack.
- DO NOT Crush, puncture, short external contacts or dispose of in fire or water.
- DO NOT Expose to temperatures above 60°C (140°).
- Replace only with the battery pack designated for this product.
- Recycle or dispose of used battery as stipulated by local regulation.
- If the electrolyte in the cells gets on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If it gets in your eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water and seek immediate medical attention.
Robust design allows for worry free use in busy working environments where being knocked or dropped is common. 2.5W SMD LED on the front producing up to 180 lumens, 0.5W Directional torch producing up to 50 lumens and a clear bright white light in enclosed spaces such as an engine bay. 360° Hanging hook and a magnet on rear of light for hands-free applications. 1.5Ah Battery allows for use up to 16 hours on directional light and 3 hours on inspection light. Single LED battery indicator for showing when charge is needed and when charging is complete. Supplied with a 12V in car charger and UK standard plug as a mains charger.
Model No:………………………………………………. LED307.V2
Battery:…………………………………… 3.7V 1.5Ah Lithium-ion
LED Type…………………………………2.5W+ 0.5W SMD LED
Lumen Output:………………………………Side/Top: 180/50 lm
Operating Time:……………………………….. Side/Top 16/3 hr
Note: Fully charge the lamp before first use.
- Connect the charger into the charging port (Fig.1) on the bottom of the lamp. Plug into power supply and turn on, the charging LED (Fig.1) will light RED to show charging has commenced.
- When the battery is nearly fully charged the LED will change to ORANGE.
- When the battery has fully charged the LED will change to GREEN.
- 7 LED On/Off
- 24 SMD On/Off
- Direct the lens away from your eyes before switching on. There are two buttons in the switch the top button with an upward-facing arrow turns on the 7 LED array on the top of the lamp. The downward-facing arrow turns on the 24 SMD array. See Fig.1.
- Suspend the lamp by the hanging hook. When the lamp is hanging from the hook it can be rotated through 360° for more precise positioning. Alternatively use the integral magnet on the rear of the lamp (Fig.2) to attach to any ferrous surface
- Keep the inspection lamp free from dirt and grease, use a damp cloth and a mild detergent. DO NOT submerge the lamp in water or subject it to any acids or detergents that may degrade the materials of the lamp’s construction.
- Rotating Hook
Under the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009, Jack Sealey Ltd are required to inform potential purchasers of products containing batteries (as defined within these regulations), that they are registered with Valpak’s registered compliance scheme. Jack Sealey Ltd’s Batteries Producer Registration Number (BPRN) is BPRN00705.
Dispose of this product at the end of its working life in compliance with the EU Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). When the product is no longer required, it must be disposed of in an environmentally protective way. Contact your local solid waste authority for recycling information.
Recycle unwanted materials instead of disposing of them as waste. All tools, accessories and packaging should be sorted, taken to a recycling centre and disposed of in a manner which is compatible with the environment. When the product becomes completely unserviceable and requires disposal, drain any fluids (if applicable) into approved containers and dispose of the product and fluids according to local regulations.
Note: It is our policy to continually improve products and as such we reserve the right to alter data, specifications and component parts without prior notice. Please note that other versions of this product are available. If you require documentation for alternative versions, please email or call our technical team on email@example.com or 01284 757505.
Important: No Liability is accepted for incorrect use of this product.
Warranty: The guarantee is 12 months from purchase date, proof of which is required for any claim.
Sealey Group, Kempson Way, Suffolk Business Park, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. IP32 7AR
Documents / Resources
|SEALEY LED307.V2 2.5W and 0.5W SMD LED Rechargeable Inspection Light [pdf] Instruction Manual|
LED307.V2, 2.5W and 0.5W SMD LED Rechargeable Inspection Light, LED307.V2 2.5W and 0.5W SMD LED Rechargeable Inspection Light