Thanks for your using of our company product, in order to ensure the product performance give full play to the role, please have a read of this manual to reduce
unnecessary loss and damage, and get a further study of our product characteristic installation and operation. Also please keep the manual for further reference.
Operating of the digital board
- The lighting switch is for controlling the internal light.
- Power switch is for starting the digital board.
- Steam switch is for controlling the magnetic value to draw water in for steaming.
- The baking program can preset 6 different programs of temperature and timing for different food.
- can adjust the parameter of the temperature or timing.
- Timing switch is for controlling the timer.
- Time display board is for showing the time.
- Temperature display board is for showing the temperature of the grill or the convection.
- Convection switch is for controlling the convection system.
- Grill switch is for controlling the grill element.
- Circulation heating, and the temperature is in the form of convection motion when
cooking, which makes the food gets heated more evenly.
- 99 minutes timer.
- Surface heating function is optional.
- Spray function is applicable.
Machine illustration diagram
- All the electrical power unit and circuit connections must be installed by a qualified electrician with safety standards.
- The connection must be based on the requirement.
- Make sure the rubber feet have been installed securely.
- Product should be placed in a well-ventilated room on a solid platform, and we suggest leaving at least 10cm of space between the product and the wall or barriers.
Also place the product away from the combustible materials and equipped with fire extinguisher.
- Remove the packaging film off the surface.
- The power wire should be connected in accordance with electrical safety standards. Make sure the voltage and frequency conform to the parameter. And
please install a double pole switch before connection. When the product working, the voltage error should be under ±10% (PS: the product must be connected to ground.)
- Connect the cable to the power supply fixed by using a screwdriver according to the connection diagram, then loosen the screw inside the power point and plug the cable in, make sure the sheet copper compresses the power line tightly. If the connection is incorrect, it may cause joint heating and burning off the power cord.
- Connect the water inlet behind the case to the water pipe with the configured bellows, and add a strainer on the water pipe joint in case of magnetic value block. Also, there is an exhaust pipe behind the case for needless steam to exhaust.
- Time control operation (When using the timing function, the timer will also act as a power supply, to control the thermostats and heating elements to work, so please make sure you have turned the power switch to “OFF” before using the timer.)
1.1.The baking time can be controlled within 0~120minutes. The indicator light on when the oven starts working.
1.2.Turn the timer clockwise to the desired time.
1.3.After setting, the timer will count backward to zero, then the power supply automatically off with a “chink” alarm, also the indicator light off at the same
1.4.Cooking time depends on the amount of food, the more the food are, the longer the time required.
- Top heating operation.
2.1.The top heating element is controlled by the corresponding thermostat and timer.
2.2.Turn the timer knob clockwise to set the needed time.
2.3.Turn the thermostat knob clockwise to set the needed temperature, meanwhile, the indicator light of the top heating element on(temperature range between 0~350℃)
2.4.When the temperature reaches the set temperature, the indicator light off, and the heating element stop heating, when the temperature is lower than the set temperature of a certain value, the indicator light is on, and the heating element starts heating. All this process is working in an automatic cycle.
- Heated air convection operation.
3.1.The function of air convection is controlled by the thermostat and timer at the same time.
3.2.Turn the timer clockwise to your desired time between 0~90min.
3.3.Turn the thermostat clockwise to your desired temperature between 0~350℃, and the indicator light on at the same time.
3.4.When the temperature reaches the set temperature, the indicator light off and the heating element stop heating. If the temperature is below the set temperature, the heating element will be automatically reheated and the indicator light on.
- Spray function operation.
4.1.Spray function can only be used when using the air convection function, which can turn the spray into steam in the hot chamber.
4.2.When using the spray function, the temperature in the oven must reach 120℃ at least.
4.3.Press the button of the spray function, the water would be sprayed over the heating element through the fan blade, and produce steam in the chamber.
4.4.The capacity of the steam depends on how long you pressing the spray function button, but please be careful don’t press the button over 5 seconds.
4.5.The required amount of spray is decided by the cook according to what he cooks.
Attention: The spray function can only be used while the timer and thermostat of the air convection are in operation.
- If you want to clean, repair or move the machine, please pull out the plug first.
- Please don’t touch the switch or plug with a wet hand.
- The machine can’t be flushed directly, and please be careful don’t let the water flow into the switch when cleaning.
- Keep the children from touching or using the machine.
- The ground wire must be connected, all the connections must be reinstated after maintenance.
- Please pull out the plug first before maintenance, and clean it after cooling down the machine.
- For daily cleaning, you can use a dry cloth to wipe off the grease on the chamber, don’t flush the chamber directly. For the baking stone cleaning, please take out the stone, use a fur blush to clean its surface, and rinse it with water and dry it. (Don’t use any cleanser essence to clean the baking stone, because the stone can strongly absorb water so that the cleanser would be absorbed at the same time, it may affect the flavor of the food.)
- We suggest maintaining the machine by a qualified electrician once in a month.
- Users need to know
4.1.When doing maintenance please first pull out the plug.
4.2.Before cleaning, please first cool down the chamber, and please don’t use an acid cleaner for cleaning.
4.3.Only qualified staff can use the machine.
4.4.Operator should read this manual to learn the function and operating of the oven before using it.
4.5.Please keep this manual for further reference.
4.6.This machine can be only used for roasting and baking food, and it isn’t applicable for any other use. And the thermostat can adjust the temperature
- The oven is applicable for baking fresh or freeze flour products or meat.
- Each baking plate should have 4cm space between during cooking, and please don’t place too much food on it to keep the hot air circulating.
|Not heating up||1 . Please check whether the connection is loose.
2 . Rotate the thermostat to your needed temperature
3 . Please check whether the power switch match up with the parameters
4 . Contact the service center for repair suggestions.
|Short circuit||Contact the service center for repair suggestion|
|Pull out the plug, cool down the chamber, then replace a new bulb.|
|Contact the service center to check whether the connection short out.|
|Readjust the thermostats for each heating element to see how they work, if they don’t work well, please contact the service center to check whether the heating element needs to change.|
|No steaming||1.Please check whether the water pipe joint is blocked or disconnected.
2.Please check the water faucet is blocked or disconnected.
3.Please check if the magnetic value works well, if it doesn’t, please replace it with a new one.
|Vottage(V)||Power ( KW )|
YV -Magnetic value a,
00 -Motor fan
M -Cooling fan
This item comes with 24 months Warranty from the date customers purchased it.
Special circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing.
If your item has been damaged in transit or becomes faulty in the warranty period, please email us with pictures or video to show the problem.
Please do check everything carefully after you received the parcel, any damage except DOA (Dead-On-Arrival) would not be covered if it’s your fault.
Replacement products are provided with the same warranty as to the returned products.