SARINA 2AANZSSPA LED Wireless Shower Speaker
- Bluetooth hands-free
- Support all Bluetooth devices (mobile phones, tablets) connection
- Built-in rechargeable battery 400mAh
- USB charging cable
- For travel, easy to install, excellent sound quality
- Can be used in the shower, poolside
The key definitions
The Bluetooth pairing
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker, and the voice prompts you to start up. At this point, turn on the Bluetooth device for matching. Search “SA-SSPA”, Bluetooth pairing success prompt, can be used normally.
- Turn on the Bluetooth speaker, and color LED flashing. When playing music, THE LED light will flash with the music, press the LED button, the LED light will turn off.
The bathroom speakers are charged by USB-DC5V for lithium batteries
- Insert the charging cable mike into the product and the USB into the DC5V charging port. The charging indicator turns red.
- When the charging indicator is off, the battery is fully charged.
When using the product, do not close to high temperature, avoid direct sunlight, do not talk about any metal inserted into the product, so as not to cause a short circuit. To avoid static electricity, do not use it in an extremely dry environment. Do not disassemble without permission. Do not charge in the shower or other humid environment. Do not soak in water.
- Power: 3W
- Battery: 400mAh
- Charging time: 1 hour
- Working time: about 3 hours
- Frequency response: 90HZ-2Okhz
- SIGNAL to noise ratio: >65dB
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth distance: about 10OM
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
- BT ID: DO51448
- FCC ID: 2AANZSSPA
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Documents / Resources
|SARINA 2AANZSSPA LED Wireless Shower Speaker [pdf] Instruction Manual|
SSPA, 2AANZSSPA, 2AANZSSPA LED Wireless Shower Speaker, 2AANZSSPA, LED Wireless Shower Speaker