SAMSUNG SM-G9910 Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone
Samsung Premium Care
Pick the time and place and a team member will meet you to set up, troubleshoot, repair, or replace your product. Visit Samsung.com/us/support/premium-care to enroll.
Get to know your product
Visit Samsung.com/us/support or download the Samsung Members app
Install your SIM card
Your SIM card may be pre-installed. If you need to install a SIM, follow these steps.
- Locate the SIM card tray.
- Insert the SIM ejector pin into the hole on the card tray.
- Pull out the card tray.
- Insert the nano-SIM card in the tray with the gold contacts facing up.
About your phone
Get the most out of your phone with your Samsung account. You can sign in to your Samsung account, create an account, or sign up with your Google account. With your phone and your Samsung account, you can:
- Use Samsung Pay
- Schedule repairs
- Back up your phone
- Restore your phone and more
- Accounts and backup
- Manage accounts
- Add account
- Samsung account
For more information
Switching made simple
Whether you’re coming from an iOS or Android platform, you can easily transfer your data with Smart Switch.
Back up your old phone
Back up your old phone using your favorite back-up app.
Samsung Smart Switch
- From your new Galaxy device, tap Settings > Accounts and backup > Bring data from old device.
- Tap Receive data.
- Select your old device type and follow the prompts to connect your phones.
From the Apps panel, tap Settings to customize your phone.
- Samsung Pay Introducing a better way to pay.
- Samsung Pass Say goodbye to forgotten passwords.
- Google Duo Simple, high-quality video calling for smartphones, tablets, computers and smart displays.
- Google Photos Store and back up your photos and videos.
- Google Drive Store, share and access your files from any device.
Wireless voice, data and messaging servic-es compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks. Visit www.samsung.com for more information on your device. Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider. See provider for compatibility details.
©2021 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy are both trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearance of phone may vary. Images shown are for reference only. If you use a screen protector, make sure it allows for use of touch-screen features.
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG SM-G9910 Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone [pdf] User Guide|
SM-G9910, Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone, SM-G9910 Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone