SAMSUNG A48368 Galaxy A12 Smartphone
Optimize the battery
From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap Settings > Device care.
What’s in the box
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- SIM card
- SIM Ejector Pin
- Fast Charging Wall Charger
- USB-C Cable
- Let’s get started guide
- Terms and Conditions
Manage your account, track your usage, review and pay your bill, and update your data plan service.
Have a question, call or chat with a live AT&T ProTech support expert.
AT&T Smart Wi-Fi
Find and auto-connect to available hotspots.
Get easy to understand solutions & device-troubleshooting help
Stream the HBO you love, together with more great TV and movies, plus new Max Originals you can’t wait to see.
Compatible device and subscription may be required Data and messaging rates may apply. Restrictions and limitations may apply. For more app information, go to https://att.com/shop/apps
Find more information
Manage your account with myAT&T
- On your phone: Swipe up for Apps, and then tap the AT&T folder > myAT&T.
- On the web: att.com/myATT Compatible device and online account required. Data and messaging rates may apply for download and app usage
Need more help?
- On your phone: Swipe up for Apps, and then tap AT&T folder > Device Help.
- On the web: att.com/DeviceHowTo
Give us a call:
- 611 from any AT&T wireless phone
- 800.331.0500 or prepaid 800.901.9878
Remember to protect your device against loss, theft and damage. Learn more at att.com/protectyourdevice
- To access user manuals, tips, videos, and more, visit samsung.com/us/support
- For hardware or software support, call 800.726.7864 or visit samsung.com/us/support/contact
- To find a repair center, visit support-us. samsung.com/cyber/locator/asc_locator.jsp
Your new phone
Need more help?
Swipe up for Apps > AT&T folder > Device Help
The rear cover and battery are not removable. Do not attempt to remove.
Easily adjust settings
From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap Settings.
Drag the Status bar down to display the Notification panel. In addition to notifications, the Notification panel also provides quick access to device functions such as Settings, Search, and Wi-Fi.
Capture life’s moments
Take a picture
From the home screen, tap Camera PHOTO.
- Pinch the display to zoom in or out.
- Tap to take a photo.
- Tap to take selfies
- Swipe left and select MORE for shooting modes.
Record a video
From the home screen, tap Camera VIDEO.
- Tap to start recording.
- Tap to capture a picture while recording.
- Tap to pause recording.
- Tap to end recording.
Share a picture or video:
- After taking the picture, tap the image viewer at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the photo you want to share and then tap Share.
- Select the desired option to share your photo and follow the prompts.
How to replace the SIM Remove SIM/microSD tray
- Use the tool to open the SIM/microSD™ card tray.
Insert SIM/microSD card
Place the SIM card and optional microSD card (sold separately) into the tray with the gold contacts facing down.
Turn on your new phone:
Press and hold the Side key until the device turns on.
Call family & friends
Make a call
- From the home screen, tap Phone.
- Place a call using one of the following:
Keypad: Displays the keypad, and enters a phone number.
Recent: Select from call history.
Contacts: Select from the address book.
- Tap to make a voice call or to make a video call.
- From the home screen, tap Phone
- Tap Voicemail.
- From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap Visual Voicemail.
- Select a message to play.
Surf & stream in no time
Connect to Wi-Fi
- From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Wi-Fi slider to turn it on.
- Tap a network, enter a password if required, then tap Connect.
- From the home screen, swipe up for Apps, and then tap Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Tap the Bluetooth slider to turn it on.
- Tap the field next to your device name to make it visible for pairing.
- Tap a device from the list to initiate pairing
Documents / Resources
|SAMSUNG A48368 Galaxy A12 Smartphone [pdf] User Manual|
A48368, Galaxy A12 Smartphone
- EcoSpace 2.0 – AT&T
- Support Home | Official Samsung Support US
- Phone Insurance - AT&T Device Protection
- Apps and Services - AT&T Wireless
- Samsung US | Mobile | TV | Home Electronics | Home Appliances | Samsung US