FOCUS ON THE SMART AND CONVENIENT GREEN TRAVEL FIELD
PRODUCT INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- This manual includes important safety performance information and service information. Please make sure you have read the following warning content before the first time you use our product.
- If you borrow your electric bicycle to other people, please let the user read this manual, it could help to decrease the risk of an accident.
- Please wear a suitable and safe helmet before riding, please wear clothes with fluorescent and reflective stripes when you ride at night. Don’t exceed the speed limit, it is the main reason of traffic accidents, we should abide by the traffic rule, we shouldn’t exceed the speed limit.
- Don’t touch the charging hole on the bike, or use metal to touch it, otherwise, the accident will be caused by the transient short circuit of the current.
- Zero starting, braking frequent, driving against the wind, carrying people or anything, insufficient air pressure on the tires. All of these will use much electric energy and then reduce the endurance mileage. If you want the best endurance mileage, please do something as follows:
1. please use assist mode.
2.on the premise of safety, don’t brake frequently or use zero starts.
3. Don’t overload.
4. Before riding, please check the pressure of the tire, and supply enough pressure.
- Our [bike should avoid prolonged exposure to the sun or rain, avoid storage in places with high temperature or corrosive gas, so as to avoid electroplating parts and paint surface by chemical corrosion and electrical parts damage, resulting in operational failure and accidents
- Your current insurance business may not cover the situation you may encounter when riding an electric bike, please contact your insurance company or insurance broker for relevant consultation
- According to the law in China, riding an electric bicycle or a three-wheeled Electric bike must reach the age of 16. If you use this product in other countries, please refer to the local laws and regulations.
- Bicycles are vehicles with certain risk fact factors, please be sure to abide by the traffic rules. At the same time, when emergency braking, brake the rear wheel first, then brake the front wheel, when cycling speed is too fast. There is a danger of tipping over if you brake the front wheel suddenly, please ride carefully.
2. SEAT POST
4. WHEEL CHAIN
|10.MIDDLE LCD DISPLAY WITH USB( LED FOR STANDARD VERSION )
12. FRONT LIGHT
13. SUSPENSION FRONT FORK
15. FRONT LIGHT
Folding Method of Product
|l. Adjust the saddle tube and crank, loosen the saddle tube clamp with quick release. Insert the saddle tube down to the bottom and lock the saddle tube clamp with quick release. Adjust the crank Angle to 9 o ‘clock and fold the pedals at the same time.||2. Folding frame. Open the frame folding with safety clasp.Fold the left and right sides of the frame.||3. Open the folder of the frame, make the front wheel fold nearly parallel to the rear wheel, and finish the folding of bike.|
Method of Product assembly
Packing list (All gifts styles and colors are sent randomly and cannot be used as the reason for return)
4.1 Install handlebar and adjust seat tube
|1. Use tools to loosen screws from fasteners||2. Adjusting the position of handlebar.||3 Fastening the handlebar||4 Tighten the screws|
|1. Push the saddle down||2. Open the folder of the seat tube||3. Adjust and rotate the seat||4. Finally, Lock the folder|
4.2 Mounting pedal
|1.This bike provides convenient La Check the L and R marks on pedals.||2. Take wrench from toolbox||3. R means it should be installed in the right side,L means it should be installed in left side||4. Tighten the nut counterclockwise|
4.3 InstalIng thefront wheel
|1. Fixed well front fork.||2. The front fork is aligned to both ends of the bearing. release and nut,then The disc brake Is on the left.||3. Install the quick tighten well.||4. After tightening,break the wrench upward and check the operation of the wheel.|
4.4 Installation of the fenders and headlight
|1. Front and rear fenders.||2. Fixed the front fender and headlight on the front fork screw hole.||3. Tighten the screws to position thefront fender and headlight.||4. Place the rear fender at the seat postcilp.|
|5. Put the screw In the seat post clip.||6. Install the quick release and nut,then tighten well.|
4.5 The method of removing the battery
( The battery of Standard version can’t be removed )
|1 Open the folder||2. Loosen the folder||3 Insert the key to battery lock||4 Remove the battery|
5.1 Charging method
Picture 1 (Charging method of electric bikes with unmovable batteries)
|1.Take out the battery charger||2 Charger hole is on the left side of the frame and near the folder||3. Plug the charger into power supply||4. Red Light shows thebattery is charging, green light is full|
Picture 2 (Charging method of electric bikes with removable batteries)
|1 Take out the battery charger||2 You can take battery to your company or home to charge it||3.Plug one end of the charger into the battery (Blue the other end (Blue ) into the power supply.||4 Red Light shows the battery is charging, green light is full|
5.2 LCD Display ( functional instruction)
Speed Display, Battery Level Display, Error Indication, Total Mileage, Single Mileage
- Control and Settings
Power Switch, Front light switch, Wheel Diameter Setting, Maximum speed setting. Idleness Time Setting for Auto-Hibernation. Backlight Brightness Setting, Voltage Level Setting, and so on
- Communications Protocol: UART
Display Readings (display at the start for 1 second)
3.3 Multi-Functions Display
Total Mileage: ODO, Single Time Mileage: TRIP, Single Riding Time: TIME Current Voltage: VOL, Running current: CUR, DST (Temporary unused)
3.4 Vehicle Mode
Power: Strong Power Mode
3.5 Speed Display
Max Speed: MAX Average Speed: AVG
Measuring Unit: MPH or KM/H The speed signal is generated from the Hall signal in the motor and is sent to the panel by the controller. The panel will calculate the actual traveling speed based on the wheel diameter and signal data (the number of magnet steel is needed for Hall motors).
3.6 Vehicle Status Display
6 KM/I I booster Assist Constant speed service Electric Assisted mode BATT LED Brake Indicator Controller Failure Motor Failure Throttle Failure
4. Introduction of Keys
Long press ON/OFF to turn off the panel when it’s on. Short press the up key + to increase the PAS level, short press the down key – to decrease the PAS level. Specific operation
- Short press the key “+” to increase the PAS level, and short press the down key ” – ” to decrease the PAS level.
Short press PAS lever increase one lever
Short press PAS lever decrease one lever
- Change the ways of speed display
Long press changes the ways of speed display
- The way to open the front light
Long press open the front light
- Turn on / Off the LCD display
Long press To Turn on / off the display
- Before riding, please read the (User’s Manual)) carefully. Please check whether the parts in good condition to ensure the safety of your riding.
- Please check the status of the vehicle. Please check the brake, wheel, handlebar, folding buckle, and quick release part of the electric bike to make sure the electric bike has good status.
- Please check the electrical system: To know whether the battery power is enough. if it is not enough, you need to charge it as soon as possible.
- Please check whether the brake system works properly. If it doesn’t work properly, please stop using it, and please contact the official customer service person.
- Install pedals: if you buy new products. you need to install pedals by yourself. The pedals are divided into left and right sides. The “R” means the Right pedal. the “L means the Left pedal. and then tighten them counterclockwise. Remember it should be counterclockwise
- Users should operate in accordance with the product manual. In case of any performance fault caused by the production quality, the company shall perform the obligations of the three guarantees in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations of the state.
- The company is still responsible for the after-sales service of the faults beyond three guarantees and the major components in the Three guarantees, but there will be a cost for repair.
- If the battery replacement over the warranty time, Our company will supply the battery at factory price. To ensure safety and not pollute the environment the battery must be 1:1 recycling and returned to the battery manufacturer.
EPAC EN 15194
GUANGZHOU SAME WAY ELECTRIC
BICYCLE CO., LTD
Address: NO.1 Factory, Xiling, Huashan
town, HuaDu district. Guangzhou City,
Guangdong Province CHINA
MADE IN CHINA
IF IN DOUBT
SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW FOR MORE SOLUTIONS
Documents / Resources
|SAMEBIKE LO26 Electric Bike [pdf] User Manual|
LO26, Electric Bike, LO26 Electric Bike, Bike