SAMEBIKE 20LVXD30 Foldable Mini Electric Bike
- This manual include important safety performance information and service information. Please make sure you have read the following warning content before the first time you use our product.
- If you borrow your electric bicycle to other people, please let the user read this manual, it could help to decrease the risk of accident.
- Please wear a suitable and safe helmet before riding, please wear the clothes with fluorescent and reflective stripes when you ride at night. Don’t exceed speed limit, it is a main reason of traffic accident, we should abide by the traffic rule, we shouldn’t exceed the speed limit.
- Don’t touch the charging hole on the bike, or use metal touch it, otherwise,the accident will be caused by the transient short circuit of the current.
- Zero starting, braking frequent, driving against the wind, carrying people or anything, insufficient air pressure on the tires. All of these will use much electric energy, and then reduce the endurance mileage. If you want the best endurance mileage, please do something as follows:
- please use assist mode.
- on the premise of safety, don’t brake frequently or use zero starting.
- Don’t overload.
- Before riding, please check the pressure of the tire, and supply enough pressure.
- Our E bike should avoid prolonged exposure to the sun or rain , avoid storage in places with high temperature or corrosive gas, so as to avoid electroplating parts and paint surface by chemical corrosion and electrical parts damage, resulting in operational failure and accidents
- Your current insurance business may not cover the situation you may encounter when riding a electric bike, please contact your insurance company or insurance broker for relevant consultation
- According to the law in China, riding an electric bicycle or a three-wheeled Electric bike must reach the age of 16. If you use this product in other countries, please refer to the local laws and regulations.
- Bicycles are vehicles with certain risk fact factor, please be sure to abide by the traffic rules. At the same time, when emergency braking , brake the rear wheel first, then brake the front wheel, when cycling speed is too fast. There is a danger of tipping over if you brake the front wheel suddenly, please ride carefully .
- SEAT POST
- REAR CARRIER
- FRONT/ REAR FENDER
- VERTICAL HANDLE STEM
- BRAKE HANDLE
- SUSPENSION FORK
- FRONT/ REAR DISC BRAKE
- KICKSTAND 18.FRONT LIGHT
Folding Method of Product
Method of Product assembly
- Mudguard and headlight installation
- Front wheel installation
- Adjust Handlebar and standpipes
- Mounting pedal
- Adjust saddle and seat tube
- The method of removing the battery
( The battery of Standard version can t be removed )
(First is the standard version .Second is the the high-end version) Picture 1
Picture 2 (Charging method of electric bikes with removable batteries) Suitable for High end version
Power switch < functional instruction)
- Handle LED display
- Turn on the power clockwise (Blue arrows)
- turn off power counterclockwise (Red arrows)
- Start riding and turn on the handle (Green arrows) is the electric mode; when riding the bicycle, it automatically turns on the power-assisted mode; when the power 1s turned off, it is the human-powered cycling mode.
- Handle LCD display
- Turn on the power clockwise (Blue arrows)
- Turn off power counterclockwise (Red arrows)
- Start riding and turn on the handle (Green arrows) is the electric mode. LCD display shows the power(Yellow ) and riding speed(Blue).
- Before riding, please read the «User’s Manual) carefully. Please check whether the parts in good condition to ensure the safety of your riding.
- Please check the status of the vehicle. Please check the brake, wheel, handlebar, folding buckle, quick release part of the electric bike to make sure the electric bike has good status.
- Please check the electrical system :To know whether the battery power is enough. if it is not enough, you need charge it as soon as possible.
- Please check whether the brake system works properly. If it doesn’t work properly, please stop using it, please contact the official customer service person.
- insert the standpipe at a depth not less than the minimum depth (with the safety line as the minimum depth). See figure 2
- The height of the saddle tube can be adjusted according to personal preference, but the insertion depth shall not be lower than the minimum insertion depth (with the safety line as the minimum depth) to ensure safety and lock it.
- Install pedals: if you buy a new products. you need to install pedals by yourself. The pedals are divided into left and right sides. The “R” means the Right pedal . the “L means the Left pedal. and then tighten them counterclockwise.Remember it should be counterclockwise. See figure 3 and 4
- Users should operate in accordance with the product manual. In case of any performance fault caused by production quality , the company shall perform the obligations of the three guarantees in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations of the state.
- The company is still responsible for the after-sales service of the faults beyond three guarantees and the major components in the Three guarantees, but there will be a cost for repair.
- If the battery replacement over the warranty time , Our company will be supply the battery by factory price. To ensure safety and not to pollute the environment the battery must be 1: 1 recycling and return to the battery manufacturer .
- GUANGZHOU SAMEWAY ELECTRIC BICYCLE CO., LTD
- Address:NO.1 Factory,Xiling, Hua Shan town,Hua Du district. Guang Zhou City, Guang Dong Province CHINA
IF IN DOUBT
SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW FOR MORE SOLUTIONS
Documents / Resources
|SAMEBIKE 20LVXD30 Foldable Mini Electric Bike [pdf] User Manual|
20LVXD30, Foldable Mini Electric Bike, Mini Electric Bike, Electric Bike, 20LVXD30, Bike