RUN BISON LJC-BMTD-G19CF18.5W-927-31-51 9 Inch Flush Mount Ceiling Light
Before returning to your retailer, please contact [email protected] if you have any questions or problem with this product
This product is warranted for 3.5 years from the date of purchase. If this product does not perform to the specifications supplied on this package, send an email to [email protected] for product return and replacement. This replacement is the sole remedy available. Liability for incidental or consequential damage is expressly excluded.
Please read and understand all instructions before operate or install the product. Failure to do so may lead to electric shock , fired or other injuries that could be be hazardous or even fatal.
- Shut off the electricity to the wires that you are working on.
- Do not open,no user serviceable parts inside . Any changes or modifcations and applications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment and warranty.
- Risk of fire or electric shock.
LED retrofit kit installation requires knowledge of luminaires electrical systems . Do not attempt installation if not qualifed. Contact a qualifed electrician
- Install this kit only in the luminaires that have the construction features and dimensions shown in the photographs and / or drawings.
- Do not exceed the input rating of theluminaire.
- Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical compo-nents during kit installation.
- To prevent wiring damage or abrasion, do not expose wiring to edges of sheet metal or other sharp objects.
- This device is not intended for use with emergency exits
- This luminaire has not been modified to operate LED Lamp . Do not attempt to install or operate incandescent lamps or CFL in this luminaire.
- This retrofit kit is accepted as a component of a luminaire where the suitability of the combination shall be determined by authorities having jurisdiction.
Connect fixture to a 120v / 60HZ power source . Any other connection voids the warranty .
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
- this device may not cause harmful interference
- this device must accept any interference received ,including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Secure the mounting plate (C1) to the junction box (A1) using junction box screws(E1). The side of the mounting plate marked “GND” (C1) must face out.
- Connect the electrical wires as shown in Fig.2, making sure that all wire connectors are secured. If your outlet box has a green or bare copper ground wire, connect the fixture’s ground wire to it. Otherwise, connect the fixture’s ground wire directly to the mounting plate(C1) using the screw(E1 and E2) provided. After wires are connected, tuck them carefully inside the junction box.
Place the fixture over the mounting plate(C1) and secure with screws(E1 and E2). (Fig.2)
- To prevent moisture from entering the outlet box and causing a short, use clear caulking(i.e. indoor/outdoor silicone sealant) to outline the outside of fixture back plate where it meets the wall leaving a space at bottom to allow moisture a means to escape. (Fig.3)
- Snap the lamp into the housing firmly. Make sure the light is secured to complete the installation. (Fig.4)
Documents / Resources
|RUN BISON LJC-BMTD-G19CF18.5W-927-31-51 9 Inch Flush Mount Ceiling Light [pdf] User Guide|
LJC-BMTD-G19CF18.5W-927-41-51, LJC-BMTD-G19CF18.5W-927-31-51, LJC-BMTD-G19CF18.5W-927-31-51 9 Inch Flush Mount Ceiling Light, LJC-BMTD-G19CF18.5W-927-31-51 9, Inch Flush Mount Ceiling Light