- Do not use your device if using the device is prohibited. Do not use the device if doing so causes danger or interference with other electronic devices.
- Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device. If you need service, please contact us.
- Avoid dusty, damp, or dirty environments. Avoid magnetic fields. Using the device in these environments may result in circuit malfunctions.
- Ideal operating temperatures are 0 °C to 40 °C. Ideal storage temperatures are -40 °C to +70 °C. Extreme heat or cold may damage your device or accessories. For detailed device operation circumstance information, please refer to the user guide.
- Using an unapproved or incompatible power adapter, charger, power cord, cable or battery may damage your device, shorten its lifespan, or cause a fire, explosion, or other hazards.
- For pluggable devices, the socket-outlet shall be installed near the devices and shall be easily accessible.
- Adapter shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Do not touch the device or the charger with wet hands. Doing so may lead to short circuits, malfunctions, or electric shocks.
- Plug the product into the wall outlets with earthing connection through the power supply cord which provided by the manufacturer.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install this apparatus in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install this apparatus near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Use only attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
EU declaration of conformity
Ruijie Networks Co., Ltd. hereby declares that the device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of directives 2014/53/EU, 2009/125/EC, 2011/65/EU and (EU)2015/863, and UK Radio Equipment Regulations. The original EU and UK declaration of conformity may be found at https://www.ruijienetworks.com/support
Restrictions in the 5 GHz band:
The 5150 to 5350 MHz frequency range is restricted to indoor use only in: AT, BE, BG, CH, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, EL, ES, FI, FR, HR, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, TR, UK.
Frequency Bands and Power
The frequency bands and transmitting power (radiated and/or conducted) nominal limits applicable to this radio equipment are as follows: Wi-Fi 2400-2483.5MHz: 20 dBm, Wi-Fi 5G: 5150-5350 MHz: 23 dBm, 5470-5725 MHz: 30 dBm.
Disposal and recycling information
This product bears the selective sorting symbol for Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 2012/19/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment.
User has the choice to give his product to a competent recycling organization or to the retailer when he buys a new electrical or electronic equipment.
For more information, please contact your local authorities, retailer, or household waste disposal service.
This product is RoHS compliant.
This product is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU and UK The Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2012, and its amendments, on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
CAUTION FCC AND IC STATEMENT FOR USERS
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
For a Class A digital device ：NOTE:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense. CAN ICES-003(A)/NMB-003(A)
For a Class B digital device:NOTE:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
For Products That Transmit RF Energy:
(i) FCC AND IC INFORMATION FOR USERS
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules and contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.Radiation Exposure statement
This equipment complies with FCC and IC RSS-102 radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
For radio equipment operates in 5150-5850MHzFCC Caution:
High power radars are allocated as primary users of the 5.25 to 5.35 GHz and 5.65 to 5.85 GHz bands. These radar stations can cause interference with and/or damage to LE LAN (License Exempt Local Area Network) devices. No configuration controls are provided for this wireless equipment allowing any change in the frequency of operations outside the FCC grant of authorization for US operation according to Part 15.407 of the FCC rules.
User should also be advised that: (i) The device for operation in the band 5150 – 5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems;
Documents / Resources
| ||Ruijie EG105GWT Wi-Fi 5 1267Mbps Wireless All-in-One Business Router [pdf] User Manual|
EG105GWT, 2AX5J-EG105GWT, 2AX5JEG105GWT, EG105GWT Wi-Fi 5 1267Mbps Wireless All-in-One Business Router, EG105GWT, Wi-Fi 5 1267Mbps Wireless All-in-One Business Router, Wireless All-in-One Business Router, All-in-One Business Router, Business Router, Router