Rubbermaid 1892663 Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop
- BRAND: Rubbermaid
- ITEM FORM: Spray
- SPECIFIC USES FOR PRODUCT: Floors, Tile, Floor
- MATERIAL FEATURE: Spray
- ITEM VOLUME: 650 Milliliters
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS:31 x 4.36 x 6.87 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT:38 pounds
The Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop Cleaning Kit helps you spend less and save more money. You won’t ever need to hurry to the store for replacements when you’re ready to clean because the thick microfiber pad is washable and reusable. You can mop immediately after adding two tablespoons of your preferred cleaning solution to the bottle of hot water. A no scratch scrubbing pad is also included with the Reveal Spray Mop to help remove tough stains. 3 multi-surface microfiber wet mopping pads, 1 industrial mop, and 2 refills bottles are all included.
NOTE: Please be sure to remove all packaging prior to use.
- A washable microﬁber pad attaches to the bottom of the mop head with “Velcro-like” strips to hold the pad in place during mopping. Each pad can be used for two or more rooms and can be laundered up to 100 times.
- The reﬁllable bottle is easy to use. Just unscrew the cap and ﬁll with hot water and 2 teaspoons of your favorite cleaner, or you can just use plain water.
- Turn the bottle upside down and snap it into the bottle receptacle in the lower assembly. Make sure the ﬂat side of the bottle is facing away from the pole. Pump the trigger 4-5 times for solution to begin spraying.
USAGE & TIPS
- Reusable microﬁber pads are machine washable and should be washed with like colors. Pad can be washed up to 100 times!
- Do NOT wash with bleach.
- Do NOT wash with fabric softener as this will impede the microﬁber pad performance.
- Tumble dry air or low heat setting.
- The bottle can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher (top rack only).
- The bottle is NOT to be used for drinking purposes.
- When switching between removable bottles or cleaners, remove the bottle and spray the mop trigger 4-5 times to ﬂush the mop of residual cleaner.
- Remove the bottle from the mop for storage.
To begin cleaning, ﬁll the ﬂuid tank with hot water. Add two tablespoons of your preferred cleaner to the tank and screw on the lid. Next, attach a microﬁber pad to the bottom of the mop head with “Velcro-like” strips. Then, spray the area to be cleaned with water from the mop head. This will help loosen dirt and grime. Now you are ready to begin cleaning!
To clean your Reveal Spray Mop, remove and wash the microﬁber pad as needed. If you need to wash your mop head, simply remove it from the handle and hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Allow it to air dry completely before reattaching it to the handle.
The Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop is designed for quick and easy cleaning with a convenient sprayer that allows you to apply extra cleaning solution directly onto the floor surface without having to stop and refill a bucket or bottle. The microﬁber pad is reusable and machine washable so you won’t have to spend extra money on disposable pads or cleaners. The Reveal Spray Mop also features an industrial mop head that allows you to clean large areas quickly without having to stop and change pads or mops.
I tried TreeLen mop pads, the velcro is strong and the adsorbing power is just as the original one. Really good quality for the price. You can find it here if you need https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZXP17D/ref=twister_B07WRNKGTK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1.
A lot of vinegar users here. My wife swears by it, but sorry, I just can’t take the smell. Even in the smallest amounts. Yeah, lets pickle the house, LOL. I like Black Diamond Stoneworks floor cleaning products. Can be bought here on Amazon. It is what we use, and all our customers love the results. There is also Zep cleaning products which can be bought at your local Lowes or similar store.
I love how this mop cleans my wood floors. I use a mixture of vinegar and water. The microfiber pad is high quality and removes lots of dirt. The spray is light and even so I never worry about using too much water on the wood.
I bought mine 2/22/17 and it has lasted really well for 6 and 1/2 years. It is much cheaper and does a better job than the Swiffer’s. I would suggest everyone remove the water bottle after each use. Mine got stuck and we liked to not got the bottle off again. I will do this in the future.
No, no batteries!
The Size is: 16.5L x 5.5W
The picture is VERY deceiving! The picture made it seem like you’d get the mop with 1 pad & 1 bottle attached, PLUS 3 other pads and 2 extra bottles. BUT NOT THE CASE! You only get 1 empty mop stick with 3 pads and 2 bottles!
Mine included the pad, mop, and detergent bottle.
I don’t know how they compare, but you can leave the solution in mop when done. I keep mine hung in a back hall closet off of the kitchen and just pull it out to do a quick cleanup after meals. I love this mop.
I don’t agree with Tony, as I clean condos at a resort and have used the Rubbermaid one for over a year a lot. I like this one. If you’re talking about the bona you have to screw the handle together, right there I think it’s not going to be as sturdy, but then I haven’t used it.
Download PDF Link; Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop