Royal Sovereign Quick Sort Coin Sorter QS-1AC
Thank you for purchasing the Royal Sovereign Quick Sort Coin Sorter, QS-1AC. This manual will provide you with safety information, instructions for optimal use, and proper care and maintenance for your product. Please read this manual carefully before operating.
When using this machine follow these safety precautions to reduce risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
- To prevent the possibility of electrical shock, do not immerse the machine in water or permit liquid to get inside the machine.
- Do not operate the machine for any other purpose other than its intended use.
- When using the machine, place it on a level work place.
- Do not allow any other materials to enter except coins.
- Do not operate if the electrical plug or power cord is damaged.
- The machine should be placed near the electrical outlet so that the outlet is easily accessible.
- Do not alter the electric plug in anyway.
- Turn off the power when unattended or not in use. Unplug the machine before moving it or when it is not in use for an extended period of time.
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
Read & Fully Understand This Owner’s Manual Before Using This Machine.
QUICK START GUIDE
- Plug the power cable into the wall power outlet.
- Pull the coin tray forward to expose coin receiver tubes (A).
- Insert preformed coin wrappers into the corresponding tubes (B).
- Press “RUN/STOP” button to start coin sorting (C).
- Place loose change into the hopper.
For More Detailed Instructions, Go To Page 5
- Place Quick Sort Coin Sorter on a level work surface.
- Connect the coin sorter into a 120V outlet.
- Pull out the coin tray to expose coin receiver tubes, before beginning to sort the coins.
- Place coin wrappers into the correct coin tubes; your machine is now ready to use.
- Press the “RUN/STOP” button to power on the machine.
NOTE: You will hear a ticking sound. This is the Royal Sovereign Patented Anti-Jam Technology working to ensure accurate counts and smooth operation.
- Begin placing the coins into the hopper.
- Coins will begin to sort automatically.
- After coin sorting is finished, press the “RUN/STOP” button to turn the machine off.
- Once full, take the coin tubes out, remove the filled wrappers from the coin tubes, and replace with empty coin wrappers.
- Push the overflow tray back for storage when you are finished sorting the coins.
ONE TUBE QUANTITY
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. warranties this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only.
This warranty only covers products that are properly installed, properly maintained, and properly operated in accordance with the instructions provided. This limited warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to normal wear and tear, accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, improper installation, or improper maintenance and service by you or any third party.
Returned product will not be accepted without a Return Authorization number. To request a Return Authorization number, please visit us at www.royalsovereign.com. All transportation costs for the return of damaged product or parts will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Return defective product, in original packaging, to the address below.
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. requires reasonable proof of your date of purchase from an authorized retailer or distributor. Therefore, you should keep your receipt, invoice, or canceled check from the original purchase. The limited warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of parts which prove defective under normal use and service within the warranty period.
Royal Sovereign International, Inc. (and its affiliated companies) SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply to you.
ROYAL SOVEREIGN INTERNATIONAL, INC.
2 Volvo Dr., Rockleigh, NJ 07647 USA
TEL: +1) 800-397-1025
Email: [email protected]
For product support and warranty questions, please visit us at www.royalsovereign.com/CustomerSupport
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!