ROWENTA LV6020F0 Youth Facial
Massager User Manual
BEFORE FIRST USE
- You have purchased the Rowenta Youth Facial Massager: Thanks to its macrostimulation, this appliance will restore the glow of your skin and slow down the first signs of ageing. We advise to use it 2min/day 4times/week, in the morning or at night, after applying your usual cream to get the best results.
- To start, press the button. Personalize your routine choosing the speed that you prefer : 1st speed is already set off when you start the appliance, press 1-2 more times to speed up. Press the button one more time to turn off the appliance. Use the Youth Facial Massager avoiding sensitive areas (lips, eyes) and creating movement from the bottom up.
- For your safety, this appliance complies with the applicable standards and regulations (Low Voltage Directive, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Environmental…).
- As an additional safety measure, we recommend the installation of a residual current difference device in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom, acting at not more than 30 mA. Ask your installer for advice.
- For countries subject to EU regulations (CE marking): This device can’t be used by children under 8 years of age. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety, and understand the risks involved. Children under 8 years of age should not be allowed to play with the appliance. Children under 8 years of age should not clean or perform maintenance procedures on the appliance. The battery must be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped.
The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains when removing the battery. The battery is to be disposed of safely.
- For other countries not subject to EU regulations: This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. This appliance contains batteries that are only replaceable by skilled people.
- This product has been designed for domestic use only. Any commercial use, inappropriate use or failure to comply with the instructions, the manufacturer accepts no responsibility and the guarantee will not apply.
- Before any use, please ensure that the product and accessories do not have any defect. If your appliance is damaged or shows any defect, don’t use it anymore. If your appliance falls or is dropped and works abnormally after, don’t use it and contact after sales service. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
CAUTION : Keep your appliance in a dry place. Never use your appliance with wet hands or near water contained in bath tubs, showers, sinks or other containers… Do not immerse or put under running water even for cleaning purposes. Never use your appliance with wet hands.
- You can however wash the fingers under water after use. Make sure to dry it with a towel after all to remove all stain of water.
- Never use the dishwasher to clean the appliance. Don’t clean your appliance with abrasive or corrosive products.
- Don’t use this appliance when the temperature is below 15°C or above 35°C. Always keep it on a flat surface resistant to heat. Never put it in contact with other inflammable materials. If the appliance becomes very hot during use, avoid skin contact.
- To avoid overheating, you should use the appliance slowly and without effort.
- Detachable supply unit WARNING: For the purpose of recharging the battery, only use the supply unit and base 0952 provided with this appliance. For an optimal charge, the appliance should be correctly inserted into the base. Make sure your appliance is in accordance with the supply network of your country. Don’t unplug the cord by pulling on the cord. Do not use an extension lead.
- The appliance must be unplugged after the battery is full charged, before cleaning or in case of abnormal functioning.
- This appliance is a skincare appliance, not a medical device. If you are on medication or if you suffer from medical problems, please contact your doctor before using our appliance. Make sure to use the appliance only on face skin, not on eyes or body. Always use the appliance in motion on your skin.
- Do not use the appliance:
– With exfoliating cosmetics, peelings, homemade cosmetics, essential oils, medical creams and corrosive products
- on wet, chapped skin, open wounds, or when you suffer from eye diseases, eye irritation, eye infection, etc…
– on the body, directly on eyes, eyelashes and eyelids. Its use is exclusively reserved for the face area
- on damaged and sun burned skin
– on unhealthy skin on areas which may present a health hazard (varicose veins, moles, birthmarks)
– if you suffer from skin conditions and diseases such as eczema, inflammation, acne…
- If you have done a cosmetic surgery on your face (botox, lifting, etc…)
- If you have a pacemaker or dental implant If you are allergic to some metals (nickel)
- If you take steroids or photosensitive substances If you are pregnant*
- If you have any tattoo on your face or permanent makeup *Our product has not been tested under in these conditions, ask for a medical advice.
- Please stop using the appliance in case of allergy, irritation, redness or if you feel pain or any signs of discomfort. If you wear piercings on your face, please remove before using the appliance. Take care to not use the appliance next to those areas. Before use make sure to remove glasses, contact lenses, and/or jewellery. We advise to tie your hair before any use..
CLEANING / RECYCLING
ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION FIRST :
Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point.
Recycling the batteries: Before removing the LI-ION batteries, discharge them com pletely. Open the battery compartment using a tool, cut all the connections and then recycle the batteries in a safe manner. Imported to UK by Groupe SEB (UK) Ltd Riverside House Riverside Walk Windsor, SL4 1NA
Those instructions are also available on our website www.rowenta.com
Ref. : 0952
Groupe SEB Rue du Champ de courses 38780 Pt Evêque France 421 266 271 R.C.S. Lyon
INPUT : 100-240V 50/60Hz OUTPUT : 5.0V 1.0A 5.0W A.A.E. : 76,6% No load : 0,06W
Documents / Resources