Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One Support
How long does it take to charge the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One?
It takes four hours to completely charge your Razer Thresher Ultimate.
Are my Razer Thresher Ultimate and audio hub pre-paired?
Yes. They are pre-paired out-of-box for your convenience to use them right away.
Simply turn on both devices and they will be connected automatically.
What is the audio system used by the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One?
It uses the Dolby Digital headphone with 7.1 Surround Sound for a truly immersive gaming experience.
Can I charge my Razer Thresher headset while playing games?
Yes. You can utilize the charging USB port at the back of the base station to charge your headset for non-stop gaming action.
Can I use my Razer Thresher Ultimate headset on my desktop or laptop computer?
Yes. You can flip the switch at the back of the base station from Xbox One or PS4 to PC and plug in the USB cable to your computer. No driver installation action required.
What are the audio drivers or speakers used in the Razer Thresher headsets?
The Razer Thresher headsets feature 50 mm drivers or speakers with Neodymium magnets for maximum audio quality.
Are the Razer Thresher headsets supported by Razer Chroma?
No, the Razer Thresher headsets are not supported by Razer Chroma.
Does it come with a USB dongle?
No. It comes with the convenient base station that serves as the wireless receiver and headset stand instead.
Are the mics for the Razer Thresher headsets retractable?
Yes, the Thresher headsets are equipped with retractable boom mics that are conveniently stowed in the earcups.
What is the material used in the ear cushion for the Razer Thresher headsets?
The Razer Thresher headsets’ ear cushions have lightweight memory foam-lined with leatherette for maximum comfort during long hours of gaming.
Does the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One come with a USB Dongle?
No, the Razer Thresher Ultimate for PS4 and Xbox One instead come with the convenient base station that serves as the wireless receiver and headset stand.
How do I enable or disable the Dolby® Surround Sound on the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One?
Press the Dolby® Headphone button to turn on/off the virtual surround sound environment on the Thresher Ultimate.
Will my Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One work with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S?
Yes, your Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One is forward compatible with Xbox Series X and Series S.
How to pair the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One to Xbox One
To pair the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One to your Xbox One console, follow the steps provided in this article.
You may have pressed the “ON” button for too long which causes the headset or audio hub to go into pairing mode. Simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Turn off the power of both the headset and audio hub.
- Press the audio hub power button to turn it on again. The LED indicator will start to blink slowly.
- Turn on the headset and let go of the power button when you hear the ON tone, the LED indicator is lit, or when the Razer logo starts blinking slowly.
- Once the two devices are successfully connected, the LED lights of the headset and audio hub will become steady.
How do I replace the damaged or worn out earcups on my Razer Headset?
If your headset is still in warranty, you may contact customer support to have your earcups replaced. Kindly prepare a photo of the earcups for documentation.
However, do note that earcups that show normal wear from extended use cannot be replaced under warranty. This also applies to earcups that show signs of excessive dirt, liquid spills, physical damage or other abuse.
If your headset is no longer covered by our warranty period, you may purchase replacement earcups.
How do I clean my Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One headset?
We cannot say with certainty what type of dirt and debris may be on your product, or how certain cleaning products may react with it, but we have had good results cleaning Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes. To clean the body of your Razer headset please take a monitor wipe and use gentle wiping motions. Do not scrub the surface of your Razer headset.
When cleaning the earpads on your headset, take extra care to not get any liquids inside the earcup and onto the speaker itself, as this may damage your headset.
Why is there no audio coming from my Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One headset even though the headset and transmitter are already connected?
Check if your headset if it’s properly paired to your audio hub. Also, please make sure that the optical cable is correctly plugged in from the optical input on the audio hub to the optical output of your console device.
If everything is properly connected, check if the sound settings are configured correctly by following the steps below:
- Go to All Settings > Display & Sound > Audio Output
- Under Optical Audio, select “Bitstream Out”.
- Under Bitstream Format, select “Dolby Digital”.
- Under Headset Format, select “Stereo Uncompressed”.
Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One Firmware Updater | RZ04-01480
- Release date: Jan 22, 2018
- Fixed the issue that some of the devices may have no audio when connected to XBOX One.
- Implemented mic monitoring toggle with a long press and hold the mic mute button for around 1.5 seconds
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
- Download the firmware to an available PC by following the link above.
- After completing the download launch the “Thresher Ultimate For Xbox One_FirmwareUpdater_AV50CX51.exe” file.
- Make sure you have the following things prepared and click “NEXT” to proceed:
- 1 USB male to male cable
- 3 Free USB ports on your PC
- Connect the Base Station to the PC using the micro USB cable.
- Connect the Base Station to the PC using the male to male USB cable.
- Power on the Base Station and Press “NEXT”.
- Continue to follow the displayed prompts until the firmware is successfully updated.
Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox One Firmware Updater – Download
Razer Thresher Ultimate Xbox One Manual Master Guide (English) – Download