Thank you for purchasing your RADLEY LONDON smartwatch Please follow these instructions carefully and we’ll soon have you up & running with your new watch.
QUICK START GUIDE
Charging for automatic power-on:
- Line up the 2 pins to the charging spots on the back of the watch case.
- The pins are magnetic and will secure the charger in place.
- Plugin the USB cable to a power source. Once connected, a charging icon will appear on the screen.
- Please charge the band when it displays a low battery.
- A 2 hour charge time is sufﬁcient to fully charge your smartwatch. Please ensure you do not exceed a 2 hour charge period.
- To switch on the watch, press and hold the side button until the display is on.
- To switch off the watch, press the side button repeatedly until the “more” icon shows on the display and then long press to enter in “Power off”, long-press the side button again.
- You can press the side button, or turn on gesture control in advanced settings of the RADLEY LONDON WATCH app. and raise your hand to light the screen.
To download our app, search for the RADLEY LONDON WATCH app or scan the appropriate QR code for installation. Use your smartphone camera or QR code reader app.
The RADLEY LONDON WATCH app will work on the following smartphones: Android (version 4.4 and above) Apple IOS (version 8.0 and above)
Please ensure the app is the latest version and have Bluetooth 5.0
CONNECTING BAND TO MOBILE PHONE
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Open RADLEY App. on your smartphone, set your proﬁle within settings.
- Tap connect device within settings.
- Select Smart Bracelet as shown.
- Follow the steps, search for the RADLEY LONDON device name and connect.
- Within the notiﬁcations section, select the notiﬁcation types you want your band to receive.
DISCONNECTING YOUR SMARTWATCH & PHONE
- Open the RADLEY LONDON WATCH App. on your smartphone.
- Tap disconnect device in Settings.
- Forget your device on your smartphone Bluetooth settings.
GETTING TO KNOW THE SCREENS
TIME SCREEN There are 3 different time screens to select from, press the side button to select the one you prefer.
|MESSAGES Unread messages will be displayed in the ‘Message’ interface. Press the side button to enter and read the messages on the watch.|
|SLEEP Wear the watch to fall asleep from 9:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.; the watch can record your sleep data of last night on the next day. Press the side button to check the sleep data.|
|WEATHER After connecting with the RADLEY LONDON WATCH app, you can select a city in the advanced settings of the app. and the weather of this city will be displayed on your smartwatch.|
|FIND YOUR PHONE OR SMARTWATCH Once the smart watch is connected to the App., the ﬁnd phone feature will be available. Access via sub-menu and then more. Press the side button and your phone will sound like a locator alarm. To ﬁnd your smartwatch from your phone, select ﬁnd device from the settings menu.|
|MORE Press the side button repeatedly until the MORE icon shows on the display and long-press the side button to access ‘Power off’, ‘About’, ‘Find Phone’ and ‘Reset’.|
|RESET Long press the side button, your watch will be reset and restart.|
|POWER OFF Long press side button to turn off the watch.|
DAILY ACTIVITIES The smartwatch will record your daily activity automatically. Press the side button to check the pedometer, distance and calories. After syncing with the RADLEY LONDON WATCH app, these sports data can be also checked within the app.
|ACTIVITY REMINDER Turn on the sedentary reminder you’ve set in the RADLEY LONDON WATCH app. Your watch will vibrate to remind you to take a little exercise.|
|After successfully connecting with the RADLEY LONDON WATCH app, turn on ‘Notiﬁcations’ in Settings, and you will receive call notiﬁcations on your smartwatch.|
|CAMERA CONTROL Once connected to the App., the photo feature will be accessible via settings. By selecting ‘take the photo’, you can take an image on your camera phone by pressing the side button on your watch. The photo will automatically save onto your phone gallery for Android devices, or the option to save/retake on iOS devices.|
ACTIVITY TRACKING Press the side button repeatedly until the Sports icon is displayed & long-press the side button to enter in the multi-sport mode. The smartwatch has 4 sports modes: Walking, Running, Cycling and Hiking. Long press the side button to select and then enjoy your sport. The smartwatch will record your data. After your sports, you can long-press the side button twice to stop recording and save the sports data. You can also check your sports data in the app.
Note: If your exercise time is less than 5 minutes, the data will not be saved.
|LCD Screen Size||0.96” One-touch|
|Multi-Sport||Hiking, Walking, Running & Cycling|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium battery|
|Bluetooth Connected||Up to 4 days|
|Standby Time||Up to 10 days|
|Charge Time||2 hours|
Your RADLEY™ bracelet or mesh band can be easily adjusted, please follow these instructions to achieve the perfect ﬁt.
BRACELET – Watches with removable links are a quick & easy way of being able to shorten bracelets. Lift the tab at the end of the centre section on both clasps and remove the link. Only applicable to watches with bracelet bands.
MESH BRACELET – Unlock the clamp by using the appropriate tool provided. Move the entire clasp to adjust the length by sliding along the bracelet. Adjust the length while wearing the watch to make sure you get a good ﬁt. Make sure the clasp locates into a molded indent on the back of the bracelet. Lock the clamp plate in position by pressing it into place using your thumb. DO NOT use the retaining bar to gain leverage as this will cause damage preventing the clasp to lock.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR SMARTWATCH
Do not wear your smartwatch whilst applying sprays or creams. Do not allow contact with any corrosive agent e.g. paint, solvents or adhesives, as this may affect the finish of the smartwatch. Your smartwatch is not suitable for swimming or showers. Do not immerse in water. Do not try to replace or disassemble the battery.
Environmental conditions can affect the durability of your strap. Please treat it with care and limit exposure to direct heat or sunlight. Keep your watch dry and away from wet surfaces. Do not use chemical cleaners on your strap and avoid contact with cosmetic products, such as fake tan or perfumes. Light soiling can be cleaned using a weak soapy water solution on a barely damp soft cloth. Please be aware light coloured straps i.e. whites, creams and pastel colours, are prone to attract colour transfer from other surface materials and cosmetic substances. Please take care whilst wearing these products as discoloration of straps is not covered within the guarantee.
SILICONE STRAP CARE
To keep your silicone strap looking good, clean it regularly with mild soap and water to remove any dirt, oils, lotions etc., ensuring the case of your smartwatch does not get wet. When you are not wearing your smartwatch, we recommend you store it in the gift box received with purchase.
Smartwatches use multiaxis inertial sensors called accelerometers. These detect wrist movement in order to measure steps. However, some wrist actions whilst standing or sitting can mimic the arm movement of a step and can therefore falsely record steps. The step count recorded each day should be used as a guide only.
Quality and style are at the heart of what we do. RADLEY™ certifies this smartwatch is produced using premium materials and is fully tested before leaving our manufacturing center.
Your timepiece is guaranteed against any defective parts and construction for 12 months from the date of purchase. Your guarantee is only valid if you present your original receipt when returning the item. This guarantee provides you with rights in addition to your consumer statutory rights and therefore does not limit your statutory rights. Please note this guarantee does not cover lenses, bands, straps or bracelets, water penetration or batteries. Additionally, breakages caused by accident or maltreatment are not covered.
All products should be returned to:
PH Services, Precision House, Unit 4, Starley Way, Solihull, B37 7GN.
Please contact us before sending in your product and we’ll guide you through the process.
If you require any further assistance using your Radley Activity Tracker or Radley London Watch App, please contact the dedicated customer service team at Peers Hardy – they will be happy to help. Available Monday to Friday 9am-5pm,you can call them on +44 (0) 121 524 1400 or email [email protected].
There is also lots of information on our website radley.co.uk that you may ﬁnd helpful.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH ALL OF THE SAFETY INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE!
- Do not attempt to replace the battery, open the device enclosure or disassemble your RADLEYTM product. Doing so can result in a safety hazard
- Do not use your RADLEYTM product if the display is cracked Substances within the RADLEYTM smartwatch battery may harm the environment or cause injury if handled or disposed of improperly. In the unlikely event of contact with battery acid, thoroughly flush the affected area with plenty of clean water and seek IMMEDIATE medical attention
- Do not expose your RADLEYTM product to extremely high or low temperatures
- Do not use RADLEYTM product in a sauna or steam room
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your RADLEYTM product Remove your RADLEYTM product immediately if it feels warm or hot
- Do not attempt to wear or operate your RADLEYTM product whilst charging Do not charge your RADLEYTM product if wet
- Do not check notifications or other applications on the product display while driving or in other situations where distractions could be hazardous. Always be aware of your surroundings when using RADLEYTM products and services
- When the battery is fully charged disconnect from the charger, DO NOT exceed 2 hour charge time
- Ensure your smartwatch correctly engages with the charging contacts
- In the case of material damage or personal injury caused by incorrect handling or non-compliance with the safety instructions, no liability can be accepted by RADLEYTM
- Before each use, please check the product for damages & do not use if the product is damaged This is not a toy & as such children should not play with this product.
- Never attempt to open your smartwatch, this may result in danger Protect the product from strong impacts, vibrations, direct sunlight, and dirt
- Do not place heavy objects on the product
- Do not exert pressure on the product • Avoid strong magnetic fields e.g. loudspeakers Salt and thermal water can lead to the corrosion of metal parts. Remove the product before using saunas, as the temperature difference can cause condensation
- The integrated rechargeable battery cannot be removed or replaced.
- Do not operate the product near heat sources, e.g. radiators or other devices emitting heat. Do not cover the product during operation or charging
- Never use the product on airplanes, in hospitals, service rooms, or near medical electronic systems. The wireless signals transmitted could impact the functionality of sensitive electronics.
- Your RADLEYTM smartwatch will help calculate distances covered and calories burned during training. Please consult a doctor before starting new exercise regimes
- If you have a heart pacemaker fitted or an implanted defibrillator, consult your doctor before using this product.
WARNING – MEDICAL DEVICE INTERFERENCE
Radley Smartwatches contain components that emit electromagnetic fields, with some of the models containing a magnetic charging dock, please be aware that these models contain magnets. These electromagnetic fields and magnets may interfere with medical devices, such as pacemakers and implanted defibrillators. Please consult your doctor and medical device manufacturer if you use any medical device before using a Radley Smartwatch.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us, you’ll find our contact details above.
BATTERY: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
DISPOSAL OF GOODS ‹ The crossed-out wheelie bin symbol is to remind you that waste electrical products, batteries, and accumulators should not be disposed of in the household waste. If you are unable to reuse or recycle your article it should be disposed of at a civic amenity site or a local authority recycling facility.
- Do not dispose of your RADLEY™ product within the household waste.
- Disposal of your RADLEY™ packaging and product should be done in accordance with local regulations.
Documents / Resources
|RADLEY S03 Smartwatch [pdf] Instructions|