QUDO QDSLTMC12B Wireless Earbuds User Manual
IMPORTANT: Please read all instructions carefully before use and keep for future reference
Using the earbuds In mono mode
They can be used as a complete and independent Bluetooth earbud when the left & right units are used independently.
- Long press multi-functional button on selected side of unit for 5 seconds to turn on the earbud (red & blue indicator flash alternately)
- Tum on your mobile phone’s Bluetooth and search for the name “QDSLTMC12B” and connect it (blue indicator flash as pairing success).
After first use, just long press for 2 seconds until the blue indicator slow flash, and the earbud will re-connect with mobile phone automatically once Bluetooth is turned on mobile phone.
Using the earbuds In stereo mode
- Take any side of earbuds as a main earbud. Long press multi-functional button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode (red & blue indicator flash alternately)
- Tum on your mobile phone’s Bluetooth and search for the name “QDSLTMC12B” and connect it. (blue indicator flash as pairing success)
- Long press second earbuds’ multi-functional button for 2 seconds until the blue indicator slow flash as pairing success, and left & right earbuds are paired successfully and can playback stereo music.
Using the earbuds as hands-free
- The earbud can be used to answer the call as handfree when it connects to the mobile phone successfully. (Only left side earbud supports phone call).
- An incoming call beep tone will go off when a phone call comes in. User can answer phone call by short press multi-functional button to answer the incoming call, and press it again to end the call.
Music playing function
- In playing music process, press multi-functional button once to pause the music, and press it once again to play.
- Please adjust the volume of music through volume control keys on the phone.
Recharging the charging case:
- First initial use of the unit, with the earbuds being placed inside the charging case, connecting the charging cable (included) to the Micro USB receptacle on the back of the charging case. Plug in the USS end of the cable to USS port of the power source.
- Four power indicator lights will be in solid blue once the charging case is fully charged.
- Placing the earbuds inside of the charging case, charging will commence automatically.
- Earbuds charging time: approximately one hour.(Charging may vary based on the battery level of the charging case.)
- Charging status: The red charging indication light on the earbuds will be ~on~ while charging, the blue indication light on the earbuds will last for 20 seconds after the battery is fully charged, then tum off.
Low voltage: A ~Battery Low” prompts once every minute until it is out of power and turns off automatically. To ensure optimal performance and prolong battery life, recharge battery while the battery level is low.
Check charging case battery level: Press “check battery butt.on• inside charging case to review battery status indicators.
Function: Operation method: Voice prompt and indicator status.
Enter pairing mode: Press and hold multi-functional button for 5 seconds: A voice prompt from the earbuds, the red & blue indicator flashing alternating.
Turn on the earbuds: Press and hold multi-functional button for 2 seconds: A voice prompt from the earbuds, the blue indicator slow flash.
Tum off the earbuds: Press and hold multi-functional button for 3 seconds: A voice prompt from the earbuds, red indicator fast flash.
Play/Pause music: When playing music, press the multi-functional button on earbud to pause the music, and press it again to play: — .
Change song: When playing music, double dick the multi-functional button on left earbud to skip to the next song: — .
Answer the call: Press multi-functional button once to answer incoming call: — .
Hang up the call: Press multi-functional button once to hang up the call: — .
- Model: ODSLTMC12B
- Bluetooth controller: CSR64110 V4.2 version
- Support A2DP decoding
- Received distance: Up to 10 meters (distance may vary due to external electronic interference and obstacle)
- Transmit power: CLASS 2, MAX – 4dbm
- Working frequency: 2.480GHz ~ 2.402GHz
- Audio decoding mode: SBC
- Input voltage: OC5±0.25V/1.0A
- Battery capacity (Earbuds): 3.7V/50mAh per side
- Battery capacity (Charging Case): 3.7Vl400mAh U • Operating voltage: 3.7V (3.3–4.2V)
- Charging time (Earbuds): s1H
- Speaker specification: 320±15%
- Play time for continuous music: S4H
- Talking time: S4H
- Standby connection time: s1 OOH
- Operating current: s25mA
- Matching name: QDSLTMC12B
- Matching password: 0000 (Android version 2.1 and below)
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc, and any use of such marks by Ofiiceworks Ltd. is under licence.
Made In China